Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

D Best Memory Of All - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / D Best Memory Of All (726 Views)

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS.(what Is Your Memory Of Pry. School Days Pic) / D best u need 2 see / AKPORS D Best Maths Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Best Memory Of All by ravenzord(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2007
Three old ladies are sitting in a diner, chatting about various things. One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down."
The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or had just woken up!

The third lady smiles smugly, "Well, my memory is just as good as it's always been, knock on wood," she says as she raps on the table. Then with a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there?"
Re: D Best Memory Of All by adekennis(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2007
angry
Re: D Best Memory Of All by topeteadr(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2007
Stale.
Re: D Best Memory Of All by temmysexy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: D Best Memory Of All by topeteadr(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2007
Lolllllllllll ?.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Look At This Cartoon / Top Ten Excuses For Sleeping In The Office / Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.