Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Thank God, No More Bomb Attacks In The Church. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank God, No More Bomb Attacks In The Church. (535 Views)

This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Think And Thank God...stop The Worries / Plateau Orders Blockage Of Roads During Church Services To Prevent Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank God, No More Bomb Attacks In The Church. by Akpan107(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
Glory be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ... May He be praised now and for ever. Amen. I pray, may this be the end of Boko Haram in the name of Jesus... Peace is gradually returning to the North. No body is gaining in what Boko Haram are doing. Infact, boko haram has only succeeded in distroying their people's businesses in the North than making the government ungovernable. I know there are boko haram members everywhere (even on NairaLand) please stop the attacks and lets join hands in building a STRONGER NIGERIA and a UNITED SOCIETY. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be In A Haste To Pass Judgment, Learn From This Story / Unban My Account / New N5000 Note Already Printed Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.