Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Online Shopping: Nigeria Missing From Paypal Site - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Shopping: Nigeria Missing From Paypal Site (724 Views)

Shakespeare's Skull Missing From His Grave / Types Of People You Meet In A Shopping Mall / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Session And Shopping Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Shopping: Nigeria Missing From Paypal Site by oscartawn1: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
Why don't we have Nigeria on the "country drop list" on paypal site?
I wanted to shop on eBay but I couldn't register with paypal. Can someone tell me how to go about it?
Thanks.
Re: Online Shopping: Nigeria Missing From Paypal Site by Babalegba(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
Paypal does not do business with Nigeria because of the high incidence of fraudulent activities associated with the country embarassed

You could get somebody that you trust from abroad to do your transactions for you and hope that Nigerians curb their greed enough to be allowed back by paypal and also sit with the rest of humanity without suspicious glances being cast at them.
Re: Online Shopping: Nigeria Missing From Paypal Site by TOH(f): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
Lol you think they didnt know what they were doing when they excluded Nigeria

It wasnt/isnt a mistake.
Re: Online Shopping: Nigeria Missing From Paypal Site by cuteNhot(f): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2007
buzz words.
trust, honesty, decency, self-respect
Thieves, notorious, con-artist etc,, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Education Courses / Aau Gets New Chancelor / Fut Minnna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.