Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male (2299 Views)

Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers / Should Female Corpers Be Banned From Serving In Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
please friends, I need advice on this case. me and my galfriend are corps members, we receive the same allowance but she always wants me to spend for her. my question is, how is she supposed to behave towards me in terms of money? thanks
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by gulfer: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
splendidb20: please friends, I need advice on ths case. me and my galfriend ar corps members, we receive the same allowance bt she always wants me to spend for her. my question is, how is she supposed to behav towards me in terms of money? thanks
So you no know before say you go pay money for the company she provides; SMH, abi you no het galfriend for Uni?

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
You can equally demand that she should spend her money on you. If you're not a sugar daddy you should not behave like one. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
splendidb20: please friends, I need advice on this case. me and my galfriend are corps members, we receive the same allowance but she always wants me to spend for her. my question is, how is she supposed to behave towards me in terms of money? thanks

And u too, ur spending on her. . . Hiss
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by mpmp: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
@poster,

what are you spending? sey the same shikini alawi you dey receive?
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by mayorjo: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2012
World turning upside down, any money a woman gets is 4 d man, you ought to collect hers n give her few, any time she needs money n comes to u, u can den gv her.
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by ojochidem(m): 6:14am On Jul 28, 2012
mayorjo: World turning upside down, any money a woman gets is 4 d man, you ought to collect hers n give her few, any time she needs money n comes to u, u can den gv her.

Very funny indeed!! In my opinion, at least you need to spend a little for her. Nigerian ladies have that mentality and if you cannot practise it, you are on the verge of losing her.
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
mayorjo: World turning upside down, any money a woman gets is 4 d man, you ought to collect hers n give her few, any time she needs money n comes to u, u can den gv her.
U ar on point bro. ds is the only person dt spoke my mind, dis is how it's supposed to be. Even Seun is against me lipsrsealed
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
hav changed my mind on ds gal; I'm now looking 4 som1 dt wl always contribute her own quater.
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by gulfer: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2012
splendidb20: hav changed my mind on ds gal; I'm now looking 4 som1 dt wl always contribute her own quater.
Olboy better go and face your primary assignment and boost your job/retention chances.

2 Likes

Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
gulfer: Olboy better go and face your primary assignment and boost your job/retention chances.
All join nw. I like multitasks, I wl do all bro
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 31, 2012
mpmp: @poster,

what are you spending? sey the same shikini alawi you dey receive?

yep
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by 2chains1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sigh!
Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by Datty85: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Face ur nysc and avoid broke girls....

1 Like

Re: Female Corpers Extorting Money From The Male by enny5: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
splendidb20: please friends, I need advice on this case. me and my galfriend are corps members, we receive the same allowance but she always wants me to spend for her. my question is, how is she supposed to behave towards me in terms of money? thanks

Break up! When you are self fulfilled young man with enough resources, the right girl will find you. Yo dont have to look for her. She will find you.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Fall For This NYSC SCAM / Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? / Two Pair Of NYSC Identical Twins During POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.