Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? (1219 Views)

Pls. Seun Or Moderator Why Do U Hide My Post? / Moderator Why Did You Delete My Post For A FREE Fiverr Tutorial? / How Your Business Can Benefit From The Cbn's Cashless Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by stpat1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
I wonder what benefit this Business/Money section have on people if the moderator keeps hiding and deleting topics that business minded ones can invest and benefit from. No wonder someone said how many ppl have actually become rich via this section.

Let the posts be viewed, Its a forum and ppls can scrutinize it and decipher if its worth it or not Instead all you allow is fraudulent online biz and e books.

I posted an investment opportunity here for investment minded pple to come together, work and finance projects and contract together and the Moderator keeps deleting or hiding the post.

Well i wonder what the criteria to post is now. They we now have to pay on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
The business section is supposed to be exciting and very lively but unfortunately it`s one of the dullest sections on NL no thanks to the Mod`s they make it very difficult to start and maintain a thread where users can share ideas and exchange contacts.
@OP you just made a crucial point and i hope they see it.

1 Like

Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by nthnymarce(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2012
@ stpat1, I sent you an email on PH project. Pls review and get back to Me ASAP.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by FOD(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2012
If you want to advertise your products/services, do it in the Advert section. Commercial posts are not allowed here.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by omotola1(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2012
@ FOD, u said, commercial posts are not allowed in business forum. Pls can you tell me the difference btw business & commerce? What u term as advertisment might not be it at all. Some pple might just be here to give info that will improve a lot of lives in this forum. Pls don‘t dicourage them. Anyway, your discretion is allowed sha because u be moderator.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by arbitrage: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2012
Can the fod moderator tell us how exposing thief who scammed me of 51k last week is an advert and he removed the thread and even deleted another one i opened to expose the scam. Whereas you still left other posts of the same scammer open in other thread.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by ayox2003: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2012
arbitrage: Can the fod moderator tell us how exposing thief who scammed me of 51k last week is an advert and he removed the thread and even deleted another one i opened to expose the scam. Whereas you still left other posts of the same scammer open in other thread.

And who is the person? Why would you entrust any amount of your cash with anyone here. Thieves have besieged this forum and you really need to have that at the back of your mind when dealing with anyone.

Frawzey
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
ayox2003:

And who is the person? Why would you entrust any amount of your cash with anyone here. Thieves have besieged this forum and you really need to have that at the back of your mind when dealing with anyone.

Frawzey

I still can't believe that scammer defrauded so much in so little time. On the other hand, the scammed is a thief. I can not comprehend why a person would want to buy LR for N150 when $ is selling for N159.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by ayox2003: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
blink182: I still can't believe that scammer defrauded so much in so little time. On the other hand, the scammed is a thief. I can not comprehend why a person would want to buy LR for N150 when $ is selling for N159.

Was it LR that the scammed wanted to buy? When there are many sellers on the street and trusted and tested sellers on the Forex thread. Oops.

The sad thing is, people would still continue to be scammed on NL. Anyways, I wont be one of them.

Frawzey
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
ayox2003:

Was it LR that the scammed wanted to buy? When there are many sellers on the street and trusted and tested sellers on the Forex thread. Oops.

The sad thing is, people would still continue to be scammed on NL. Anyways, I wont be one of them.

Frawzey
Definitely not one of us, the guys greed was just too much. It was like having a N10m naira car offered to be sold to you for N4m and you quickly jumped on it without bother to conduct independent background check.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by FOD(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
arbitrage: Can the fod moderator tell us how exposing thief who scammed me of 51k last week is an advert and he removed the thread and even deleted another one i opened to expose the scam. Whereas you still left other posts of the same scammer open in other thread.

If you find any suspicious post(s), use the report button to alert the moderators. It is impossible for us to monitor all posts in this section.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by omotola1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
If it is impossible for you guys to monitor all posts, then get more moderators to make the work easier.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by hottprince: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
I've been tryin to post info dat wil benefit ppl 4 a monthnow al i get is 24 hrs ban.does NL wnts ppl to suceed?anyway Fod I wil keep postin til ur g0ddamnd autoban gets tired of bustin my @ss
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by 2sexy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2012

It is very pathetic here. I have written to Seun on how people moderate this forum section but got no reply. I dey laugh because who knows tomorrow? there may be a better forum and people will just leave NL for that one... this is what has happened and will con\tinue to happen in the social network niche...

1 Like

Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by Myself2(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
FOD:

If you find any suspicious post(s), use the report button to alert the moderators. It is impossible for us to monitor all posts in this section.

Are you hinting us that the scammer prolly hit the report button several times on the thread where the victim tried to expose him? if that is the case,is it not naive of you to do that without duly investigating the case the victim alleged.
The least you could do was to PM both parties,call them to the thread and let them state their cases,with proof/evidence where possible,that way,nairalanders can be the judge and also can be warned of the criminal trend
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by 2sexy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
hottprince: I've been tryin to post info dat wil benefit ppl 4 a monthnow al i get is 24 hrs ban.does NL wnts ppl to suceed?anyway Fod I wil keep postin til ur g0ddamnd autoban gets tired of bustin my @ss
my brother, no be only you o. I have done the same thing but I had the same problem. Could you imagine I made a useful thread here to educate NLders on internet business so that they avoid being scammed because a few days before I made that thread, someone called alparifx scammed people here.

Do you know what the mod did? He/She moved the thread to the advert section. How do you discribe this and what is the fate of ignorant member?
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by 2sexy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
omotola1: If it is impossible for you guys to monitor all posts, then get more moderators to make the work easier.
That one na excuse. I am a member of an international business for with population larger than NL, yet you don't see this nonsense.

It is either the mods don't know the duty of moderator or are in support of the scammers or they don't care about you.

But, I must warn that the fact that Nairaland is the largest Naija forum does not mean that they will remain no 1 forever. It's wise to look into the future or get displaced. Did yahoo,hi5,myspace new that fate back then? I dey laugh.
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by 2sexy(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2012
FOD: If you want to advertise your products/services, do it in the Advert section. Commercial posts are not allowed here.

Mr Moderator (FOD),how is this -- -> https://www.nairaland.com/975891/invitation-tired-lies-scams-nairaland an advert or has it any grain of commercial intent?
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by stpat1(m): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2012
I just wonder, if the MOD is saying posts are deleted because of scams and all that then that means the Business/Money section is of no use then. If any biz is introduced here it is the duty of those involved or willing to get involved to adequately scrutinize the idea, discuss it here extensively so you can hear others view on it before making moves or parting with your money.

If you don't buy the Idea then back off, if you feel you can take the risk then its up to you. I discovered that most ppl that have been scammed were the ones who thought they could get rich fast when unreasonable deals are presented to them.

I posted a business deal Here about an ongoing biz that I felt when we can get our funds together and partner we can build a consortium of sort thereby having an edge and each person having 7% of his/her investment at the end of every week.

lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or all interested investors can agree to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
We have a moderator in this section that does know his work.You will ask simple question, he will delete or hide. I don't understand o!
Re: Moderator, Why Hide My Post When People Can Benefit? by stpat1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
I posted something that could bring business minded people together to form a kind of cartel, introduce genuine businesses to each other and if need be fund the business and make some good money. Alas the Almighty MOD never allowed the post to see the light of the day.

Meanwhile fraudulent online stuffs that take the people no where never get deleted. Guys if you've gotten a biz idea let us into it and lets all benefit ok. I have hinted some to guys I meet here and I've also benefited immensely from a lot of them too.

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Between Cedis and Naira / Please Don't Go Into Fish Farming Without Answering These Questions / Destination Inspection: Between Customs Desperation And Service Providers’ Reluc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.