Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? (1116 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by miracz(m): 1:07am On Sep 16, 2013
hi friends, i am a young man, through with the NYSC scheme, got married while i was still in school and now have a little family. i have 1,000,000 naira and i have been searching for a cute business to invest in. the business must not be a mega profit business, but it should be able to take care of my family's basic needs and also be able to grow with time. any ideas? please help a brother, thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by Extom(m): 3:22am On Sep 16, 2013
If you have any idea on graphix designing, why not open a business centre?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by md003: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2013
i know of 3 businesses that you can set up that will double your 1m in 1yr.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by gunners160(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Op i love ur zeal it shows hw serious u r nd dnt like stayin at hm idle.u kan go into whole sale recharge card bizness, fish farmin,football viewin centre,etc
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by miracz(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2013
@extom, thanks for your idea, but i don't know much about graphic designing.

@md003, you didn't tell me the three businesses you know of, neither did you tell me how to contact you. would be nice if you detailed your help, thanks.

@gunners160, thanks for the compliment, but Ive not been idle. i managed to raise that money through the combination of my parents help and what i saved from a construction company where i work. i am leaving the job cos i am not a full staff yet and i don't see a bright future for me there. thanks once again for your ideas, i will look into them too.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by pechiko: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
miracz: hi friends, i am a young man, through with the NYSC scheme, got married while i was still in school and now have a little family. i have 1,000,000 naira and i have been searching for a cute business to invest in. the business must not be a mega profit business, but it should be able to take care of my family's basic needs and also be able to grow with time. any ideas? please help a brother, thanks.
this situation u are is what has been giving me sleepless nights cos I am also confused with what to invest a lot of money on, but d only thing I can say for now is don't tell any1 u ar seeking Biz idea from that u have 1m rather put it at 500k,and be ready to invest with 500k and not 1m.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by freaklyme(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Do you ever think of Business Partnership?.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by betfair(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
investing the N1M on [url]9jagold.com[/url] wouldn't be a bad idea.

CHEERS!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
you can be our major distributor with 35% tyrn over

How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With A Million Naira? by chemashie(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
BRIGHTSOLAR: you can be our major distributor with 35% tyrn over

How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
I sent you a mail last week on how to partner with your organisation on marketing of this product. Am still expecting response from you.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Response On Chrisvimall / Raising Money For Tangible Business. / Chisco Transport Co., Any Of Your Buses Burnt By APC In Lagos February 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.