Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How To Own A Multimillion Naira Business In Nigeria With 0 Start-up Capital - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Own A Multimillion Naira Business In Nigeria With 0 Start-up Capital (548 Views)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / You Too Can Be A Multimillion Dollar Business Owner / Starting A Multi-million Naira Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Own A Multimillion Naira Business In Nigeria With 0 Start-up Capital by bestprize247(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2012
I started business with no money and today I own larger share in a group of company.
How you too can achieve such sucess is the essence of this post but because it's a long story,
I will just give u bullet points and refer you to read how I started my distribution business on: www.bestprize247.com
To start business without money, u most have integrity, passion for selling, determination to succeed and the will to constantly create value.
Below are some of the steps you must take to start a business without Kobo:
1. Identify a need that falls under basic human need.
2. Put pen to paper on how to meet the need of this target audience.
3. Quantify the resources need to meet the need of you target audience.
4. Speak to those who have the resources u need to meet that need. Trade ur integrity to get needed resources.
5. Meet the needs of your target audience
6. Keep your word.

To get explicit detail of how to start a business without money, call: 08024818164 or BB pin:21C99272.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Not Making Enough Money 4rm Ur Internet Biz? Seek Spiritual Help Now / Secure Your Live, Home Offices And Your Precious Car From Theft. / Buy Your Double Cell Battery For HP Dell Acer Batteries @ Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.