Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,918 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) (723 Views)

Please Contribute To This With Your Comment....... / Any Nigerian Living In Belarus- Pls I Need Advise / What Do You Do Abroad - Contribute Only If What You Do Is Worth Talking About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) by fishersblues01: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2012
Please NL i need your advise on this am in 300 level in Educational University here in nija studying Telecomunication and information technology its so painful that we were just told that our course as just been scrabed out of the university sad but we are going to finish and get our certificate , at this point am so down of myself as i dont know what to do am running a biz for now but the biz is not running well am just thinking maybe i should travel out of the country for now ( DO I MAKE A RIGHT DISITION ) am thinking of going to ( South Africa )( MALEYSIA ) AND ( DUBAI ) please which of this 3 places you think is the best for one to go , i mean which of this place that once can quickly make it and wont be stressful ? please for God sake i need good advise not a joke matter .
Re: Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) by justwise(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2012
fishersblues01: Please NL i need your advise on this am in 300 level in Educational University here in nija studying Telecomunication and information technology its so painful that we were just told that our course as just been scrabed out of the university sad but we are going to finish and get our certificate , at this point am so down of myself as i dont know what to do am running a biz for now but the biz is not running well am just thinking maybe i should travel out of the country for now ( DO I MAKE A RIGHT DISITION ) am thinking of going to ( South Africa )( MALEYSIA ) AND ( DUBAI ) please which of this 3 places you think is the best for one to go , i mean which of this place that once can quickly make it and wont be stressful ? please for God sake i need good advise not a joke matter .

If you go with that mind set then you will get frustrated within weeks you step your feet into any country.

There is nothing like 'making it quick without stress'. To start with...how much do you have to move to SA or Malaysia to start a business or something?
Re: Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) by collinsfbi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
fishersblues01: Please NL i need your advise on this am in 300 level in Educational University here in nija studying Telecomunication and information technology its so painful that we were just told that our course as just been scrabed out of the university sad but we are going to finish and get our certificate , at this point am so down of myself as i dont know what to do am running a biz for now but the biz is not running well am just thinking maybe i should travel out of the country for now ( DO I MAKE A RIGHT DISITION ) am thinking of going to ( South Africa )( MALEYSIA ) AND ( DUBAI ) please which of this 3 places you think is the best for one to go , i mean which of this place that once can quickly make it and wont be stressful ? please for God sake i need good advise not a joke matter .

If you are not traveling with a working permit visa then i think the best advice you can ever get from a true and sincere friend is what justwise has given so far. Best of luck

Gbammmm!
Over and out
Re: Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) by fishersblues01: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
i need advise ... should i drop from the school ? please advise
Re: Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) by Vicjustice: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2012
fishersblues01: i need advise ... should i drop from the school ? please advise
YES
Re: Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) by steve13(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Vicjustice:
YES

grin grin
Re: Please Contribute Wisely On This Need Advise) by onatisi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
i cannot advice on droing out of school but remember this points
life abroad is not rossy or easy
forget fst money or esy cash
llife abrod is war
nd learn an handwork tht is the surest bet tht will gurrntee ur daily bread

(1) (Reply)

Tourism....nigeria / Pls How Can I Get International Within A Day Or 2 Days / Qatar Working Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.