Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. (43640 Views)

How To Toast A Girl / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl / Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. by captainvagin: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2012
Hi house. I just need your input on how a guy can talk with any pretty girl that captures your interest on the street getting her name and number in the process without getting insulted or ignored in the process.

Thanks house.
Re: How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. by Andrew3(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2012
walk straight to her and tell her "hey cutie, may i nyash you?".

4 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. by Spowei(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2012
well.. there are many ways... but i will tell you just one ,its funny but it will get you acquainted with the girl..once you sight her coming or going , if she is putting on a slippers try and walk behind her and make sure you step on the edge of the slippers,be sure it cut, then simply apologize in a good manner and find a near by shoe cubbler for her .. by then you can have all access you need to get the number and get to know her .you start a conversation .. Simple

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. by MMM2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Op
Re u dat jobless dat u going around searching 4 dis small girls of high school dat re on long vacation angry

No offence undecided
Re: How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. by Kolade9(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
walk up to her,say hey bebe(in igbo accent), u see iyaf be looked at u 4 a longing tym na. Anytym u pass,my heart is dos gish gish. I want u 2 b my lolo.... If she no gree afta 3 days,contact ya docta grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! / Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.