Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,005 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) (961 Views)

Ramatu, Parts 1 To 51 (updated) / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bingbagbo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Now two minutes after the man of God had been in my room, we heard sounds of slaps, "ppa!, ppaaa!!, ppppaaaaaa!!!!". . then we saw the guy zooming out of the room with full speed crying and screaming "chineke ei!, chinekei!!, amadioha save mee ooo. . ."
the self-acclaimed pastor's athletism and pace prompted every one on the compound to run away, of course i was the first to escape.
Though i was scared to the bone, my lips were still beaming with smiles as i was laughing at the pastor and my landlord who fell off trying to run cas of his pot belly.
Nobody slept that night for the scare of the sound coming from my room.what i failed to understand was the fact i was still erect grin grin

watch out for part
22 grin grin grin grin

Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by Homar(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bin bin you got me lmfaoooo
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bunmioguns(m): 5:55am On Jul 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin this is really nice

Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2012
^
dani1loff tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bingbagbo(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2012
Homar: Bin bin you got me lmfaoooo

that's why they call me presdoooo

bunmioguns: grin grin grin grin this is really nice

up projan!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bunmioguns(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Projan naani grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by Umartins1(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Mr. Bin! Wetin be all these trashes naa? Knack us the tori once!
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bingbagbo(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Umartins1: Mr. Bin! Wetin be all these trashes naa? Knack us the tori once!

my brother, the story is endless, so the only option is what i am doing now angry

bunmioguns: grin grin grin grin grin Projan naani grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
BIGVAJINA: ^
dani1loff tongue tongue tongue

Here is another joke ooooo hahahahahahah
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by Ajibel(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
And you call yourself the President of what? Jokes? no angry angry angry angry
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by Joeblis(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Which fans?
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bingbagbo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Joeblis: Which fans?

you and ur family, bush pig!!! angry
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bunmioguns(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
bin gbagbo:

you and ur family, bush pig!!! angry
You dey mind that Bush Pig. . . .abeg carry go jare, I dey ur side anytime cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bingbagbo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
bunmioguns:
You dey mind that Bush Pig. . . .abeg carry go jare, I dey ur side anytime cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

BUNMI good afternoon!!, how is your wife doing?? grin
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bunmioguns(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
bin gbagbo:

grin grin

BUNMI good afternoon!!, how is your wife doing?? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin I nvr marry oo, bt na dis girl dey gimme tough time sad

Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by Joeblis(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
bunmioguns:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I nvr marry oo, bt na dis girl dey gimme tough time sad
yee see this ashewo wey i phuck yesterday
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bingbagbo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Joeblis: yee see this ashewo wey i phuck yesterday

DOnt let booqee catch you angry

bunmioguns:

alright i will use my links to make sure you get her, no worry at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by slimchi2k2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
bin bin bin presido
u kill me with laffooooooooooooooooooooooo
am still waitin for part 22 pls dont keep us waithin

who say u are nt joke presido
proved it
Re: Ramatu Part 21 (dedicated to all ma fanz) by bingbagbo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
slimchi2k2: bin bin bin presido
u kill me with laffooooooooooooooooooooooo
am still waitin for part 22 pls dont keep us waithin

who say u are nt joke presido
proved it

i am humbled my lord embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Fart Joke / , / Moving Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.