Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money (1099 Views)

Verified Paypal Account With Atm Card To Withdraw Paypal Funds / Withdraw Ur Paypal Money/anonymous Atm Debit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by 2sexy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
How many people have successfully withdraw their paypal money?

A lot of people will tell you to how open a paypal account in Nigeria but the sad truth is that you can not withdraw that money from paypal.

However, I would like to know if there is anybody who would like me to help them withdraw their paypal fund in CASH and not the usual way of selling it to someone...

So is anybody interested?
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
2sexy: How many people have successfully withdraw their paypal money?

A lot of people will tell you to how open a paypal account in Nigeria but the sad truth is that you can not withdraw that money from paypal.

However, I would like to know if there is anybody who would like me to help them withdraw their paypal fund in CASH and not the usual way of selling it to someone...

So is anybody interested?

Seconded but I gat two clues of doing this with ease.
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by 2sexy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Seconded but I gat two clues of doing this with ease.
how?
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
2sexy:
how?

But you promised to share it first.

I just seconded it for people to believe its possible.
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by ralph7: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
oya na guyz am interested in dis stuf. How is it posible
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by 2sexy(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Thanks anyway for this but most of these sucks and a simple man might not understand this.Thanks
Even at that, no one knows how and the method listed so far are neck breaking too stressful. Besides, if I am to use any of those method, then I will have to get a US address which may not have the same address as the one which the bank will send my debit card to and if there non-uniformity in this case, how then can you verify your paypal?
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by Esolver1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Have you open and verify your paypal first? do you know how to make money with it? have the money start coming? you should answer these questions first b/4 you will be asking how to withdraw. withdrawing is very simple.

Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by Gudnicedeals: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2012
I buy paypal funds @ N110 per dollar. You can contact me anytime
gudnicedeals@live.com
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
Gudnicedeals: I buy paypal funds @ N110 per dollar. You can contact me anytime
gudnicedeals@live.com

N110 per dollar is too low and at least it should be more than that since it sells at N200 per dollar here in Nigeria.
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by mrkels(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

N110 per dollar is too low and at least it should be more than that since it sells at N200 per dollar here in Nigeria.
Don't mind him, he's definately a scammer. To withdraw paypal, just get a close friend who lives outside this country, as for me, I use my cousin, I send the funds to him in the uk, he collects and sends it to me here in naija, no need to go to exchangers cos its just too expensive.another way is this olympic, if I followed this naija supporters team, I would have opened a bank acc there and also used it to verify my paypal too.
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by Gudnicedeals: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
mrkels:
Don't mind him, he's definately a scammer. To withdraw paypal, just get a close friend who lives outside this country, as for me, I use my cousin, I send the funds to him in the uk, he collects and sends it to me here in naija, no need to go to exchangers cos its just too expensive.another way is this olympic, if I followed this naija supporters team, I would have opened a bank acc there and also used it to verify my paypal too.

Your contribution is welcomed, but you shouldn't just call someone a scammer when you've got no proof to back it up. Mind you not everyone has relations that could help on this matter abroad.
Am only here to help, if you feel uncomfortable to contract my services you are free to walk away.

Thank you
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by daniel2000bc: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
hey!!!! i got the solution to withdrawing paypal bucks$$$ cantact me on 08064291470
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
mrkels:

Thanks for this as I do this also but it's to a friend in USA.

Hope the charges is not much like that because I just sent $855 of my PayPal cash to him some days ago to be sent to my Domiciliary account with GTBank and
how many days does it normally take for you.

Goodluck...
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by legalwealth(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

Your contribution is welcomed, but you shouldn't just call someone a scammer when you've got no proof to back it up. Mind you not everyone has relations that could help on this matter abroad.
Am only here to help, if you feel uncomfortable to contract my services you are free to walk away.

Thank you

No need to vex please as he might be talking from his experience.
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by mrkels(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

Thank you
See my proof here scammer : 07 Aug 12, 1 USD = 161.6500 NGN
How can you sell below the standard rates, are you offering a charity business? Or are you not in business to make profit? Very cheap scam you are here to pull.
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by Gudnicedeals: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
mrkels:
See my proof here scammer : 07 Aug 12, 1 USD = 161.6500 NGN
How can you sell below the standard rates, are you offering a charity business? Or are you not in business to make profit? Very cheap scam you are here to pull.

you just type without doing your proper homework. Read thru my post again before typing anything here. I am not selling below the rate but buying and thereafter sell above that. Dont gain cheap attention here
Re: STOP ! Discover How To Withdraw Paypal Money by mrkels(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
Gudnicedeals:

you just type without doing your proper homework. Read thru my post again before typing anything here. I am not selling below the rate but buying and thereafter sell above that. Dont gain cheap attention here
Okay.Buying at 110 is still too low. Anyways I ll walk away. Don't be offended okay, and goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Giving N250,n500, N1000 Freeairtime (new Promo) / Deal For The Week,new Hp 655,500gb, 4gb Ram , 66k / 100% Original LG G2 Replacement Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.