Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Crystal Report In Vb.net - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Crystal Report In Vb.net (1892 Views)

Fingerprint Authentication In Vb.net Application / How To Deploy Application With Access Database In Vb.net 2008 / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crystal Report In Vb.net by Amee1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Generating crystal report in VB.Net, C++, Java, Delpi, Ajax, PHP, are very important in software design Without crystal report your software is incomplete. Try 2 learn crystal report. Tips 4 programmers.
Re: Crystal Report In Vb.net by VURN(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Yeah, it was one of the challenges i had. Generating report was so hard that it wanted to frustrate me but with patience and hardwork, i made it. Am a guru in it. I can also put a button you will click and the report will be converted to PDF or MS word and saved in a folder, and it tells you the name of the folder ha ha. You will only open the folder to see your report in PDF or MS word.
Re: Crystal Report In Vb.net by Amee1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nice approah vb.net guru. Do u work with server that will generate ur report automatic? It' s so easy_hard.
Re: Crystal Report In Vb.net by omega7ky: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
VURN: Yeah, it was one of the challenges i had. Generating report was so hard that it wanted to frustrate me but with patience and hardwork, i made it. Am a guru in it. I can also put a button you will click and the report will be converted to PDF or MS word and saved in a folder, and it tells you the name of the folder ha ha. You will only open the folder to see your report in PDF or MS word.
Hello vurn...pls i want to learn how to include crysatal report in my program...pls i will appreciate if you put me through.ameg200@yahoo.com.Thank you
Re: Crystal Report In Vb.net by VURN(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2012
call me 07031557301 if you are interested to learn. Crystal report is very important if you are working with data. It is very simple but trickish because there are alot of things you have to know while generating a report.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To C++ Programming (Video Tutorial For Beginners) / Come Join Us!! Let's Build The Best Data Analytics Firm In Nigeria / I want to solve question on python basic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.