Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

TOP STOCKS To Invest In Now!!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TOP STOCKS To Invest In Now!!!!!!!! (994 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Us-africa Summit: US Firms To Invest $14bn In Africa / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP STOCKS To Invest In Now!!!!!!!! by casestudy: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hi guys, I know the stocks listed at the Nigerian stock exchange is at their lowest ebb now, obviously due to the effect of the global economic crisis, but I think some degree of life is gradually springing up again in the market; then of course there's this age-long axiom of the market, "buy low...sell high!" In that vein, I'll like to buy lots of stocks and stock up for d rainy day in d future. pls I need the inputs of Professionals in da house as to which stocks to pick that will spin money in the future, Not just penny stocks. Your contributions will be highly appreciated. List the top stocks you'd advice a brother to buy with reasons if possible. thanks alot
Re: TOP STOCKS To Invest In Now!!!!!!!! by ogedanny: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
I will advice you to buy okomu oil. This stock has returned 120percent dz year and stil cheap. It EPS at 6.06 with price at N40 is stil very cheap given a 10 year government treasury yield at 15percent. An investor looking to buy is sure of getting a good return up to N60 per share in ths nearest future. I have a key analysis I use to pick cheap stock that offer return alternative to risk free asset. That's my recommendation.
Re: TOP STOCKS To Invest In Now!!!!!!!! by DEBOLABI: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ogedanny: nice post, please can you add more stocks so i can do my analysis. i will appreciate
Re: TOP STOCKS To Invest In Now!!!!!!!! by casestudy: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2012
thanks Ogedanny. your advice is well noted!

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Mastercard Problem. / How Do I Make My New Business Office Lively And Motivating ? / Business Ideas Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.