Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! (1027 Views)

‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by onomeasike: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
having studied the pattern of every of Reno Omokri( a.k.a Beaf)and his multiple IDs,I came to a conclusion that,made me write this post long ago,if suddenly after the threat of impeachment by the house of reps,there is an emergence of sponsored mudslinging releases against the principals of the House of rep,notably Femi Gbajabiamila just because Jonathan was asked to implement a document he prepared,signed and swore to uphold to improve the lot of Nigerians(while jonathan enjoys billions for feeding and allowances,ordinary civil servants kept complaining of late payment of salaries for months because money release to the ministries is very cumbersome and delayed)these mudslinging campaign is the response of Reno Omokri and the 40 laptops,then this guys must be resisted,the focus is that they should work hard to resolve any problems slowing down their work and forget the messenger,if not the house of reps may as well go ahead and impeach the do-nothing unrepentantly clueless jonathan!! remain vigilant!!

reno Omokri aka beaf (and his multiple IDs) Be Evil And Famous,the presidential special adviser on social media alongside the media handlers have been given a task to deflect discussions away from the monumental fraud that characterised the oil subsidy mismanagenent and the illegal appropriation of over #2 trillion by his principal on oiling the opaque oil subsidy regime while [b]surreptiouly oiling a mudslinging campaign against those that may be percieved as opposition to GEJ`s 2015 presidential campaign even in the face of monumental ineptitude of his principal!

[/b]We must be vigilant as Nigerians and start matching our priorities appropriately.This beafy reno Omokri gets paid to protect established interests holding the country down.We must insist he uses his closeness to Jonathan to impress it on Jonathan to provide security,employment and upright leadership for Nigerians,for Godsake,the man Jonathan, got the mandates of millions of Nigeria and its been one leadership failure after the other
We all know clearly that Farouk lawan perilious greed is a criminal case which palls in significance to the trillions stolen by those reno Omokri is protecting.Lawan should be prosecuted and jailed for life as well as we also will demand for the full implementation of the oil subsidy report Reno Omokri does not want to promote its debate.These oil thieves are the ones funding boko haram,heaping debts on even our unborn children and ensuring that nigeria continues with primitive divisive anti-developmental politics!

We should take time to process his posts,it is clearly to Be Evil and Famous.They were the ones who advised Jonathan to throw up the Unilag renaming brouhaha to deflect debate on the scorecard of his one year of Jonathan`a dismal failure.
Reno omokri(beaf) will reap what he is sowing,meanwhile nairalander,shine your eyes!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

3 Likes

Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by onomeasike: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
imagine,gej scored a dismal 30% in an exam which he was the one that set the questions and wrote the mark scheme.should he be preoccupied with how to use the 2 months to study and work hard for the reseat!!
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by DExplorer1: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by onomeasike: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
that these guys just dont relent in making a mockery of every genuine effort that can benefit the majority of the hardworking honest citizens of this gret country.As a leader,I really dont know how GEJ,RENO OMOKRI and the 40 laptops expect that a patriotic demand that the national budget be implemented is a call too much.Salaries are not being paid,fund are not released to capital projects,project funds and cost of doing business keeps rising,security continue to suffer,even the almost a trillion budgeted for security has not even be released to tame the boko haram insurgency etc!!Meanwhile,the presidency is not even perturbed,as a matter of fact,they are more occupied with the process of drafting the 2013 budget!!Come december 2012,everywhere you turn,you will read unspent funds!

If I were Jonathan,I will be honest enough to admit that a dismal 30% budget performance(when Lagos state govt attained 80% as at June 2012 is an indictment of failure on my leadership,apologise frankly to Nigerians and assure them to identify the lapses,remedy it and work hard enough to improve my performance instead of this infantile propanda by Reno Omokri and the 40 laptops!!
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by DExplorer1: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2012
I want to believe you know that governance issues are more sensitive than sentiments and the impression we develop about personalities behind these usernames changes the moment they're not on the same page with us. For instance, I support and believe in GEJ's govt, you want him impeached, how can we be on the same page? The epistle you have here if taken into consideration can be misinforming. Most of what you cited should be ascribed to the ministries that received the allocation. One major issue for ANY government will be security and as against your wrong emphasis that funds haven't been release, each security office has been duly empowered for this cause and Mr. President isn't leaving it at that alone. Last month he held a meeting with the National Security Council in which the BH issue was discussed extensively. If you don't want to be bias, the recent shake-up is commendable as that has put several Northern governors in check via the visits of Col. Dasuki. GEJ's not leaving security issues to the departments alone, he himself is safe-guiding the nation. What more can Nigerians ask at a delicate stage in our democratic history knowing that security isn't the ONLY agenda. Support the true-government dude!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

2 Likes

Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by dedeike: 2:11am On Jul 24, 2012
onomeasike: imagine,gej scored a dismal 30% in an exam which he was the one that set the questions and wrote the mark scheme.should he be preoccupied with how to use the 2 months to study and work hard for the reseat!!
You are the one who is setting your questions and scoring yourself here. Imagine how shallow and misleading your post is. You went and concorted a junk story in defence of your paymaster and yet you still do not want us to digest it first before cajoling us with your ridiculous comments.
If you did GST in your first year in university, you will agree with me that your post is a classical case of the logical fallacy of argumentum ad hominem.
Instead of addressing the weighty allegations of fraud leveled against your paymaster, You are busy chasing shadows and attacking an imaginary 40 man laptop crew.

Typical of your cheer leader, Kobojunkie, you proceeded on the faulty assumption that we are all gullible on this forum and so any deceit you sell to us will be bought. Sorry. Pls check the next thread.
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by onomeasike: 2:25am On Jul 24, 2012
want to believe you know that governance issues are more sensitive than sentiments and the impression we develop about personalities behind these usernames changes the moment they're not on the same page with us.

excuses

For instance, I support and believe in GEJ's govt, you want him impeached, how can we be on the same page? The epistle you have here if taken into consideration can be misinforming.

perhaps you are suggesting that I made up his scoresheet!GEJ that made 30% budget performance and already preparing 2013 budget,haba!praise singer,I didt go to school so a slowpoke will show me the way!

Most of what you cited should be ascribed to the ministries that received the allocation.

olodo,the last time I checked,GEJ is the CEO,all bucks sto at his table.Remember,he was not too dump to know he would require to work with minstries.Give a sane leader this same minstries,there would be a turn around.In this same Nigeria Fashola achieved 80% budget performance,people like you and jona wont take a cue from such exemplary achievers.

One major issue for ANY government will be security and as against your wrong emphasis that funds haven't been release,

if the funds have been released,where then is the money.Has he used all our money on food and globetrotting?maybe,you know where and what he used the money for?

each security office has been duly empowered for this cause and Mr. President isn't leaving it at that alone. Last month he held a meeting with the National Security Council in which the BH issue was discussed extensively.

That he held a meeting to mark the end of June,a date he characteristically deceived Nigerians to beleive Boko haram attacks would end,my friend,is not enough.Subsequent records of boko haram attack and the death of the Plateau state senator are enough evidence that such meetings are not useful particularly when funds that have been budgeted for security has not been released!

If you don't want to be bias,

I am bias for as long as I can think with my head and heart.This govt is unabashedly bias against sufferring Nigerians right from Jan 2012 new year day he announced pum price increase!

the recent shake-up is commendable as that has put several Northern governors in check via the visits of Col. Dasuki.

I dont recall Mallam Abubakr Shekau,the boko haram leader,being a governor!!
[/b]

GEJ's not leaving security issues to the departments alone, he himself is safe-guiding the nation. What more can Nigerians ask at a delicate stage in our democratic history knowing that security isn't the ONLY agenda.

[b]The constution states that the security and welfare of the people shall be the main business of govt.Need we ask more?Security he cant deliver,welfare na the same.f9

Support the true-government dude!
go and tell Henry Okah!
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by DExplorer1: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2012
onomeasike: want to believe you know that governance issues are more sensitive than sentiments and the impression we develop about personalities behind these usernames changes the moment they're not on the same page with us.

excuses

For instance, I support and believe in GEJ's govt, you want him impeached, how can we be on the same page? The epistle you have here if taken into consideration can be misinforming.

perhaps you are suggesting that I made up his scoresheet!GEJ that made 30% budget performance and already preparing
2013 budget,haba!praise singer,I didt go to school so a slowpoke will show me the way!

You Need To Read These! [b] After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

[/b]

Most of what you cited should be ascribed to the ministries that received the allocation.

olodo,the last time I checked,GEJ is the CEO,all bucks sto at his table.Remember,he was not too dump to know he would require to work with minstries.Give a sane leader this same minstries,there would be a turn around.In this same Nigeria Fashola achieved 80% budget performance,people like you and jona wont take a cue from such exemplary achievers.

One major issue for ANY government will be security and as against your wrong emphasis that funds haven't been release,

if the funds have been released,where then is the money.Has he used all our money on food and globetrotting?maybe,you know where and what he used the money for?

each security office has been duly empowered for this cause and Mr. President isn't leaving it at that alone. Last month he held a meeting with the National Security Council in which the BH issue was discussed extensively.

That he held a meeting to mark the end of June,a date he characteristically deceived Nigerians to beleive Boko haram attacks would end,my friend,is not enough.Subsequent records of boko haram attack and the death of the Plateau state senator are enough evidence that such meetings are not useful particularly when funds that have been budgeted for security has not been released!

If you don't want to be bias,

I am bias for as long as I can think with my head and heart.This govt is unabashedly bias against sufferring Nigerians right from Jan 2012 new year day he announced pum price increase!

the recent shake-up is commendable as that has put several Northern governors in check via the visits of Col. Dasuki.

I dont recall Mallam Abubakr Shekau,the boko haram leader,being a governor!!
[/b]

GEJ's not leaving security issues to the departments alone, he himself is safe-guiding the nation. What more can Nigerians ask at a delicate stage in our democratic history knowing that security isn't the ONLY agenda.

[b]The constution states that the security and welfare of the people shall be the main business of govt.Need we ask more?Security he cant deliver,welfare na the same.f9

Support the true-government dude!
go and tell Henry Okah!

I think you want a long ride with this your fake analysis. I can see you're another biased Nigerian that will never appreciate the little or mighty progress of this admistration. Just like your cohorts on this public space, you've once again celebrated fallacies with an epistle of diatribed content. I'm very much contemplating on having this conversation with you but that will be eliminated when you sound more logical and convincing. Cheers!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by Olanlere11: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2012
We are only four months into the budget year. How do u expect the president to wholistically implement the budget. The move reveals their selfishness. Just becos the budget contains their huge contituency project fund, they want it implemented so they can get their own quick quick. Perhaps they also want to distract nigerians from continuing the revelation of corrupt practices in the National Assembly. dis(honounourable) members of House of Representathieves
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by Captainajama: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another weak attempt at verbal attack and character assassination.
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

I can see you're another biased Nigerian that will never appreciate the little or mighty progress of this admistration.

Sir! Kindly tell us some of the present administrations small and and mighty progress.
Thanks.
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by kokabiel(f): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
gist4real:

Sir! Kindly tell us some of the present administrations small and and mighty progress.
Thanks.

1: Pure water was reduced from N10 back to N5 in some states
2: Nigeria has qualified for the London Olympics
3: We have a Female CJ
4: PSquare is now International
5: Rick Rozay is coming to Nigeria thanks to GEJ
6: Facebook is now in Nigeria thanks to GEJ

y'know i was just pulling ya legs grin grin grin
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by StarrMatthieu: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
BUMPS
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
To many multiple ID on this thread already...these GEJ supporters are never going to get tired creating Id's grin
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
ilugunboy: To many multiple ID on this thread already...these GEJ supporters are never going to get tired creating Id's grin

They have to work for their money.
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
kokabiel:

1: Pure water was reduced from N10 back to N5 in some states
2: Nigeria has qualified for the London Olympics
3: We have a Female CJ
4: PSquare is now International
5: Rick Rozay is coming to Nigeria thanks to GEJ
6: Facebook is now in Nigeria thanks to GEJ

y'know i was just pulling ya legs grin grin grin

GEJ is working tireless to bring more fresh to us all.
Re: Bad Press Against Anti-gej Gbajabiamila,reno Omokri(beaf) & 40 Laptops @ Work!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
You are here: Home / News / Gbajabiamila reacts to smear campaign over budget motion

Culled from the punch breaking news:
Gbajabiamila reacts to smear campaign over budget motion

JULY 26, 2012 BY AGENCY REPORTER 31 COMMENTS
The Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, on Thursday reacted to a smear campaign against his person over his motion demanding the impeachment of President Goodluck Jonathan for poor implementation of the 2012 budget.
In a statement titled Re: Campaign and allegations against my person…. here we go again, the lawmaker said it was aimed “at disparaging my person and aimed at discouraging me from discharging my responsibilities as a legislator and as the leader of the opposition in the House of Representatives.”
The full text reads,
My attention has been drawn to various newspaper paid advertisements calculated at disparaging my person and aimed at discouraging me from discharging my responsibilities as a legislator and as the leader of the opposition in the House of Representatives.
“To my traducers let me quickly and unequivocally state that I am not deterred but remain focused and even emboldened in my determination to continue to bring germane national issues to the fore and to hold the presidency and those in charge of our affairs accountable.
“Because I believe in accountability, I also must be accountable to the electorate. It is for this reason and this reason alone that I have decided to respond to a faceless and amorphous group that lacks the courage to affix their real names to the publications.
“Let me state very clearly that yes I was sanctioned by the Georgia Bar Disciplinary Board for professional misconduct and negligence due to an unfortunate ethical violation that took place about 10 years ago in 2003. There are no ifs, buts or ands about it. However here are the facts. Verifiable facts.
“1. I returned to Nigeria in 2002 to prepare for party primaries and general elections. Prior to leaving the US, I had left instructions with my paralegal to close out pending files when due. He had instructions to pay my client 25000 dollars whenever her cheque was sent in. The cheque did not come in until January 2003 as the records show and at which time I had already been in Nigeria for over 6 months. Unfortunately after paying in the cheque as instructed, he withdrew the money again as instructed with cheques I had given him for sundry matters and he never paid the client but made away with it.
2 . This did not come to my knowledge until I received a letter from the Georgia Bar in 2005. The letter was addressed to my Lagos address which I had left with the Georgia Bar as my contact address for any housekeeping matter that may arise after I might have left. It is necessary to state this as it is alleged that I absconded. On the contrary, i informed the State Bar that i was moving back to Nigeria anf left a forwarding address and email. Both remain valid till date.
“3. Upon receipt of the letter from the Bar, I immediately travelled to Atlanta to find out what was had gone wrong. Upon discovery of what had happened and being unable to trace the paralegal, I found myself in a bind as the disciplinary committee insisted I had violated rule 1.15 of Georgia Professional conduct pertaining to safe keeping, co-mingling of funds and allowing others to handle clients money. I accepted full responsibility and was sanctioned with a suspension. Had I anything to hide, I would not have gone back to Atlanta to clear all the issues.
4. This was a matter of not complying with strict ethical rules. At no time was I tried by any court for any criminal offence as it was never such. Attached is a letter from the State Bar of Georgia and paragraph 2 is very instructive. It should be noted that the Supreme Court of Georgia is vested with jurisdiction over professional ethics cases.
5. As evidenced in the attached letter, I am eligible to practise law in Georgia and remain in good standing. A convict can NEVER be eligible to practise law in the United States!
6.On the issue of change of name, my family has always used the names Gbajabiamila and Gbaja interchangeably. For me, Gbaja was a lot easier for pronounciation in a foreign country and Gbajabiamila was more desirable for my adventure into politics for the purposes of name recognition. Any suggestion that I changed my name to avoid being traced smacks of desperation to make a baseless allegation stick. Indeed I have maintained Gbaja as my Facebook name and other documents including my international passport.
7. It should be noted that by law 33 percent of sums recovered is the legal fees charged by a US attorney for personal injury cases. Therefore the amount was 25000 less 33percent legal fees. No sane person would put his legal or political career in jeopardy for that.
8. Because of my strong belief in accountability and unknown to my traducers, I had publicly disclosed this imcident to the whole world in a book (FEARLESS) about my political career that was published by Dr Wale Okediran (a renowned author) and launched June 27th of this year. I will refer this faceless group to Page 29 of the book which speaks to the issue. It is clear therefore that I had nothing to hide.
9. The cowardly act of this group and its paymasters shows unfortunately how low and degenerate our politics has become. To the discerning, it is obvious where these attacks are coming from and inded a crying shame that an elected representative can no longer speak freely in defence of those who elected him and in the interest of the country. I find it rather curious that these attacks came on the heels (only 3 days) of my moving for articles of impeachment against Mr. President come September 18 if the proper thing is not done and the constitution and laws of the country continue to be violated.
At no time did I ever think taking on a powerful office would be a tea party or would not produce virulent attacks. Such would be naivete on my part.
“However, I am propelled by the belief that the hottest part of hell is reserved for those who say nothing when they should.

“I wish to state that I have never prophesed to be saintly neither have I paraded myself as perfect but my imperfections should not and will not stop me from doing that which is right. I have always believed and still do that a mandate is not fulfilled nor does it end upon election, rather it is fulfilled in standing up after the election to speak for the people who gave you that mandate.
“I have been given a mandate three times and I will continue to do the bidding of the owners of that mandate.
“For the avoidance of doubt let me repeat my comments on the floor of the House just 5 days ago: ” i like my President, but i like my people and my country more. If Mr President does not implement the budget 100% by September 18, this House must begin to file articles of impeachment against him”. To this faceless group my postion has not changed.
“I must also remind Mr. President that it is on record that i fought tirelessly for him to be made the Acting President in this country in the face of serious opposition and at great risk to my wellbeing.
“I was the first and only legislator to move a motion to that effect on the floor when it was difficult to do so. It is with that same passion that i will and must continue to push that he obeys the laws of the land. That is my job. No more no less, amd for that i have no apologies.
I have stated my case now let the President state his. Now as we were saying Mr President sir before the debate was rudely interrupted by these guys, where is the peoples’ money? We must as a country learn to address issues and not skirt them. We must leave shadows alone and deal with substance.
Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila
Leader of opposition
House of Representatives”

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism/ethnocentrism: W.H.O.R.E Ravishing Nigeria / Update On Payments To Oil Marketers Whose Claims Have Been Verified / True Confession: Man Who Lost Wife, Son To Governor Mimoko’s Election Rituals,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.