Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Hills Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hills Show (1129 Views)

Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music / Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean / Inside Justin Bieber’s New Beverly Hills Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hills Show by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:34am On Dec 11, 2007
So did anyone watch the season 3 final today?

Could Heidi And Lauren Be BFFs Again?  grin grin grin

Do you think Lauren should be given a second chance by allowing traveling to Paris?

Will Heidi and Spencer ever get back togethere or even make it to the altar undecided

Will Lauren and Brody ever get a chance to date grin grin grin because Brody happens to be another Jason lipsrsealed

Re: The Hills Show by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:36am On Dec 11, 2007
Just can't get enough of this show

Re: The Hills Show by chiogo(f): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2007
@moodylady, i don't even watch d show. lol. About spencer and heidi, i guess spencer is d dude with d white mustache, right?? anywayz, he wants to keep their marriage a secret but heidi doesn't want that. she wants all her family and friends to be there so i guess spencer is gon have to do that before they get married.
Re: The Hills Show by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
How come you don't watch the show but you've got time watching that ghetto show called “I love New york" I dey vex oh angry angry tongue cheesy.

yeap that is Spencer oh but i really don't think they should get marry because neither of them are serious bout it
Re: The Hills Show by naijadiva2(f): 4:08am On Dec 12, 2007
i think lauren and heidi should become friends again. i like lauren and all but sometimes i feel like she wants to be the one that is always right and good. the reason she is not friends with heidi was because off the rumor but really its because heidi moved out cuz the rumor thing happened when they where still talking. lauren tried to use to rumor as an excuse to not like the girl, but its all stupid.
Re: The Hills Show by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:29am On Dec 12, 2007
Well i don't know about them coming back as friends, but i do feel bad for Heidi sometimes, she does look lonely most of time, poor thing.

I think Spencer started the whole sex tape rumor, i wonder what heidi sees in him, his such a bad influence

And Lauren is selfish sometimes, have noticed she doesn't like sharing her friends

But let us admit Heidi did a bad thing by choosing a guy over her bestfriend, after all they've been through, now she's left with nothing cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Cohbams Vs Don Jazzy / Kelly Not Part Of Destiny Child. / Bruno Mars Arrested For Cocaine Possession!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.