Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bulk SMS Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Site. (524 Views)

Bulk Sms Site For Sale / How To Start A Bulk Sms Site / Customize Sms Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Site. by databoy247(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2012
Hello folks,
Am putting up a bulk sms site for sale. I set it up and actually used it for a job which is concluded and i want to sell it off. Its a reseller account from smslive247.com and you can actually start a bulk sms business with it and its not up to 2 weeks old. Am giving it out for 5k and if you want a different domain, that can be arranged for you for an extra N2,500.

url is www.bestsmspro.com

if you want to purchase it, send me an email at nwakstar at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Website? / What Is The Name Of The "Online Members Mod" Nairaland Is Using? / Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.