Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? (1720 Views)

Easy And Stress Free Online Shopping In India To Get Shoes For Men / Online Shopping In Lagos. Has It Come To Stay? / Online Fashion Shopping In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? by Oruaro: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2012
I just shopped on an online store www.grandeurcollection.com and i was surprised to see that the item arrived in time and they were actually the original not some knock off, i was so impressed. So i am thinking, probably nigeria is advancing faster than we think it is. My question is, what do u think about online shopping and what are the dangers in Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? by tjskii(f): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2012
Avnt tried it yet for fear of fraudsters,but iv tried d online paymnts(dstv,mtn recharge cards) and they worked out ok,though one has to be careful ure on a secure site befor payin(https)
Re: What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? by Catlanta: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2012
Online shopping is definetly here to stay, as our customer base at circuitatlantic is constantly increasing. One of the disadvantages of shopping online however is the anxity of expecting your items and also not getting an actual feel of the item, you should always go through the description carefully to avoid surprises.
Re: What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? by docchuks(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Finally Nigeria can confidently shop online. Konga Online shopping is here to stay.
www..com
Re: What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? by ayoa123: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
Ecommerce is here to stay with several online retailers now in Nigeria such as Jumia, konga, circuitatlantic, webmall ng, nino.com, tracklist, dealdey, kaymu, lamudi, carmudi, jovago, supermart, nkataa etc. They offer diverse products and services.

I bought an Oxford derby suede shoes from tracklist just yesterday for the third time. Delivery was on point and it was cash on delivery. Although am a regular shopper at Jumia. 80% of my wardrobe collections are from Jumia including my Tom Ford Black orchid 100ml Cologne.

Let's embrace online shopping and also become entrepreneurs in the growing sector. Cheers
Re: What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? by tonneth(f): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
My online shopping experience with jumia has been good,just of recent i had a bad experience with the dresses i bought.But overall they are ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Online Shopping In Nigeria? by PerfumeRepublik: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
eCommerce has come to stay in Nigeria.
The major problem with eCommerce in Nigeria is Logistics, you get promised 3days for delivery and after a week u prolly haven't received your purchase.
Most eCommerce store now provide pay on delivery ,and that's what a lot of buyers prefer.
When they order and u don't deliver,you keep ur wares and they keep there money.

ECommerce in Nigeria is still in its baby steps that's why most stores provide logistics for only major urban areas around Nigeria.
Still working on my store and I'm planning to provide pay on delivery for only ABJ,Lagos and PH.(ibadan and abeokuta probably).
a

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Rock This 6 Pack Wear? (no More Going To Gym) / Hazard Mocks Arsenal / AB Bank Cultural And Conventional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.