|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,775,031 members, 6,610,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 02:14 PM
PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / Hadiza Saddik-Mahuta Breaks Record In The UK After Bagging Distinction In Law / How To Make A First Class Or Distinction In School (2) (3) (4)
|How To Study And Have A Distinction In Biology Exam by DelePhd: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2012|
HOW TO STUDY TO PASS BIOLOGY EXAM WITH EASE!
Biology is a prerequisite subject in the O’level exam. All candidates, regardless of your class, must take this subject and must have at least a credit pass in other to advance. For the prospective medical and life science undergraduates, biology is also a prerequisite subject. Here is how to increase your performance and have a high score in biology examination.
1. Start to prepare early: Given the enormity of the subject, it is imperative you start to prepare early in other to cover the syllabus on time and adequately.
2. Prepare adequately with the right books: There are many books out there on the subject but be sure it’s the right book. As a rule, check the syllabus requirement and the table of content of the book to see if they are related.
3. Prepare adequately with past questions: The past questions help you understand the pattern of the exam and also guide you on what to pay more attention to in the course of your study. NOTE: Questions are often repeated, as a matter of fact, new questions are modified from the past questions.
4. Use of mnemonics for easy assimilation: Mnemonics help to memorize and recall difficult topics easily. Develop personal mnemonics and see yourself improve.
5. Use of charts, tables and diagrams for easy assimilation: I make bold to say, without equivocation, that you cannot study biology effectively without charts, tables and diagrams. They improve your ability to assimilate and recall with ease.
Get a copy of the book, EXPLICIT BIOLOGY- A Revision Course (2nd edition) to see the full implementation of these techniques.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
1. The book covers every topic in biology syllabus for GCE, SSCE, UTME & POST-UTME; and can be covered within few days.
2. It is an ideal companion to the standard textbooks written on the subject.
3. There are objective questions on every topic mostly from JAMB (UME 1978-Date; PCE 1991-2009) and essay questions mostly from WAEC
4. Analytical explanations to all the objective questions with simple language and student-friendly presentation.
5. Mock tests (2 sets of 50 questions each) for final assessment before the exam.
6. POST-UTME questions of some universities.
7. Mnemonics have been included to make difficult topics easier to memorize.
8. A section for diagrams, cycles, tables, and charts for better comprehension and easy learning.
9. Even a below average student can crack the exam after reading this book.
10. Glossary has also been included to master basic terms in biology.
11. It contains over 2,000 objective questions in all of which at least 80% of the exam questions will come from.
For bulk orders and inquiry about bookstores contact:
Pedagogue House on: 08069451567, 08024761905 or follow on facebook: Explicit Biology, twitter: @ExplicitBiology
|Re: How To Study And Have A Distinction In Biology Exam by Fadelex(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2013|
|Re: How To Study And Have A Distinction In Biology Exam by FOK232: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2013|
i have d book and its really cool..it exposed me to alot of things i was ignorant about..
|Re: How To Study And Have A Distinction In Biology Exam by Kunlexic(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2013|
Pls how much is d book and where can we get it?
|Re: How To Study And Have A Distinction In Biology Exam by CharliParker: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2013|
A Biologist I am require such book A Biologist I am require such book
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46