Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Need This Range Rover Evoque From You! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Need This Range Rover Evoque From You! (942 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? Range Rover Carrying Firewood (photo) / Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / Range Rover Evoque 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Range Rover Evoque From You! by timpaker(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2012

TO: NIGERIA ASSOCIATION OF GIRLFRIENDS(NAGs)

CC: MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS

BCC: SENATE COMMITTEE ON CONFLICT RESOLUTION

Dear GIRLFRIENDS,

We the NIGERIA ASSOCIATION OF BOYFRIENDS(NABs) want to bring to your notice that a new model of RANGE ROVER is out.

It is called RANGE ROVER EVOQUE (2012)

Following the procedures laid down by KIM K and KANYE WEST (KIM buying KANYE $750,000 LAMBOGINI for his birthday), we will no longer accept the following as gifts from our girlfriends again:

~ RANGE ROVER BOXERS
~ RANGE ROVER SINGLETS
~ RANGE ROVER CLIPPERS
~ RANGE ROVER PALM SANDALS
etc.

Attached is a sample picture of the new RANGE ROVER EVOQUE we will hence appreciate.

Inability to meet our demands will end up in an INDEFINITE STRIKE.

Of the GREAT...E...ST NABSITES.

GREAT OOOOOO!

Signed:
Hon. Boyloff Girlad
(NATIONAL SECRETARY)

Re: I Need This Range Rover Evoque From You! by toygod2: 5:34am On Jul 25, 2012
Wanna be

(1) (Reply)

Muniru And Ambali / You Must Weak Up... / JUST 4 FUN (the Complete 1st Season)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.