Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Makes You Thinks Your Mum Is The Best Mum In The Whole World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Thinks Your Mum Is The Best Mum In The Whole World (566 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Thinks Your Mum Is The Best Mum In The Whole World by Doctorflaky(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
If I want to celebrate my mum, I'll say she's the best mum in the whole world. So is other pple. Everybody claims their mum is the best mum in the whole world even though some mum doesn't deserve that. If am saying my mum is the best mum, I know what am talking about because she's been through hell to ensure we are somebody in life. My mum prefer to where rag to pay our sch fees than seeing us without help. Even now that we are up to age, she's still the same, even to her daughter in-laws. If u see her daughter in-law with her, she wont say she's not her daughter. They play, argue and forget in love. She ensure that nursing baby didnt her affect all her daughter in-law's work. So many things that cant contain here. Going through all that, I feel my mum is the best mum in the whole wide world.
If u're not in surpport of my point. Tell this forum what makes your mum the best than mine or any other mum in the whole world.

(1) (Reply)

Women And Money: Managing Your Money As A Woman / Curbin Children Bedwetting / Should Men Help Their Partners To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.