Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates (1266 Views)

Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates by igwedanik(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2007
Hi Gute Morgen,

Comment ca va.

Hw re u all preparin for the forth coming Exams,ve got some questions dt u need to go thru,it will definitely help u 2 ve a clue of how the whole stuff looks like.

Check out these-

Part ll

1) There was a rupture of a pipeline conveying crude oil from offshore [b]Bakassi Penn[/b]isula to an offshore loaction.The resulting oil spillage was noticed in the coastal regions of Nigeria,including the shores of Lagos within ten days.Describe in detail how the oil may have spread and the organisms that might have been adversely affected.
2)Vast ares of fresh water swamps have been destroyed in the Niger Delta by saltwater intrusion.What are the possible origins of the salinitisation and its impacton human settlement in the areas.

3)Discuss the various factors that cause corrosion of engineering materials in the oil industry.

I ll stop here till next time,I'm takin it gradually ok.

If u ve anytin 2 contribute dt's partaining to the answers u can do so for the benefit of all.

I ll continue some other time.

Do ve a lovely day.

Cheers.

Daniel
Re: 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates by maden9ja(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
o boy,  tell us the truth, na expo

lol
Re: 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates by sorp(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2007
guy bombard us with the stuffs now and the likely answers
Re: 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates by peppy1: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2007
Compliments of the season to all. Pls I would like to know whether the ptdf exam will be based on what you applied for and some general questions or everyone will be required to answer petroleum/geoscience questions because I applied for applied instrumentation and control.
Re: 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates by oduski(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2008
pls i have d test on saturday can i get a clue on the engineering design selection pls
Re: 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates by REZIGIRL(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2008
oduski:

please i have d test on saturday can i get a clue on the engineering design selection please

@ oduski,
Pls don't get ursef confused and worked up unnneccessarily. These clues u see here are actually past questions for the PTDF oversea scholarship scheme (MSc).
The test u have is a different one entirely, it's not a scholarship test but for Engineering design training programme that is being run by PTDF. It's just a 2 weeks training where u'll be taught related softwares (either PDMS or Hysys). This is the first time they are conducting this kind of test b4 the training, so u might not get any past questions or an idea of how the test is, just go with an open mind and do ur best.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Mass Communication / Vacancy - Ond/hnd Graduates / Total,pz & Coca Cola Is Recruiting !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.