Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Good Business Ideas For A Partner Based In US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Ideas For A Partner Based In US (852 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Business Ideas For A Partner Based In US by chemashie(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Good day to all NLers, a friend of mine whom I helped some years back introduced another friend of his based in US to enter into business partnership with me. I need beautiful business ideas that i can propose to him. I need honest ideas cos i don‘t want to disappoint him in the long run. Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Good Business Ideas For A Partner Based In US by cornellrealtors: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
chemashie: Good day to all NLers, a friend of mine whom I helped some years back introduced another friend of his based in US to enter into business partnership with me. I need beautiful business ideas that i can propose to him. I need honest ideas cos i don‘t want to disappoint him in the long run. Thanx in anticipation.
the real estate industry is one of the safest,secure and profitable investments in the world.cornell realtors is an estate development company with focus on estate development and management.
as of today,we are co-owners of lead city estate,agbara-igbesa.lead city estate is on an expanse of land measuring 50 acres and already has a registered survey,layout and approval from the government.
we are in negotiations to acquire another 40 acres of land at atan-ota for purpose of establishing cornell estate.
your partner could choose to acquire a stake in our company and probably have you as his proxy on our board of directors or he could partner with us in acquiring our next estate.in this case he will indicate how many acres he wants to acquire,we add his funds to ours and due to arrangements we have with the land owners,we will be able to acquire more lands than we originally intended.after acquisition,he could retain the land or we could also make it part of our serviced estate and then he recoups his investment and enormous profit.
i must state that real estate isnt a get-rich-quick investment.besides,you as his representative will also be entitled to a range of benefits.
i can be reached on cornellrealtors@gmail.com or 08097026097
Re: Good Business Ideas For A Partner Based In US by Gennyz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
MAKE MILLIONS, BUT DIRTY
PIG FARMING
Please note, every detail where is subject to further independent inquiry.
“PLEASE NOTE” Investor is to be in custody of his money till need be.
I got along with a good friend of mine, who took me through Pig Farming, he started with
1 Female Pig
1 Male Pig
On December 2010, today he hasgrown a total 138 pigs (1 year 7months now)
1 pig = #50,000 - #70,000
138 pigs= #6,900,000 million.
It takes 10-12 months to have it grown to the fullest, 1 female cangive birth twice a year, with an average birth rate of 25-30 pigs per year.
The demand for puck meat is very high today, even Lagos stateGovernment is ready to give free land for large scale Pig Farmers; China today can only get 60% from their puck from Britain. Lotsof companies abroad are lookingfor pig farms to book meat; all they need is a steady supply, if you are me simply check China’s online biggest market, you will be amazed.
Am looking for a Partner, who can invest #850,000 only, I will do the entire dirty job on the following terms.
1. Once you receive a total sum of#10,000,000 from the joint venture, the deal is called off.
2. Investor is free to know everything except my client base.
3. Every transaction must go through the bank for record purposes.
4. An investor must have personnel in the farm to protect his interest and report directly to him, and must be a male not female.
5. “PLEASE NOTE” Investor is to bein custody of his money till need be.
MY TARGET:
Am looking forth to growing 500-1000 pigs every year, putting my financial benefit at the tone of #25,000,000 -#50,000,000.
REASON FOR INVESTOR:
To enable me buy
1. feed
2. Rent 2 plots
3. Water tank
4. Medication
5. Housing for the Pigs
royalprince005@gmail.com
Re: Good Business Ideas For A Partner Based In US by chemashie(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
@ cornellrealtor, how much do you think this project will cost him and how do i convince him this is not anoda scam considering the level of trust he had for.
@ gennyz, thanx but don‘t think he will like that project. We are starting afresh and i have to be careful not to loose my trust b4 him.
I still need more info plxxx
Re: Good Business Ideas For A Partner Based In US by cornellrealtors: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
chemashie: @ cornellrealtor, how much do you think this project will cost him and how do i convince him this is not anoda scam considering the level of trust he had for.
@ gennyz, thanx but don‘t think he will like that project. We are starting afresh and i have to be careful not to loose my trust b4 him.
I still need more info plxxx
normally,estate developers enter into agreement with the landowners.these agreements state that the company pays 30% of the total cost for the land as a deposit while the remaining 70% is spread over 1-2years.like i stated earlier,we already have an estate and are in negotiations to establiish the second.if your partner decides to acquire a stake in our business,all he'd need to do indicate what percentage he intends to acquire and our lawyers will send him or his representative the necessary documents.an acquisition of up to 20% guarantees him a position on our board of directors which he can appoint you to occupy so that you can protect his interest.our board holds quaterly meetings at which decisions are taken and stewardship is rendered.
another option for him is to partner with us in acquisition.in this case,he could pay for a certain number of acres.for example,the land we are negotiating on has an asking price of 2million naira per acre.we are in negotiation for 40 acres which totals 80million.w need to put up 30% of that amount to acquire 40 acres.however,if your partner is interested and decides to purchase some acres,we will be able to increase our acquisition to up to 50 or even 60acres.
your partner can retain the portion he paid for in his name as an investment or he could let it be part of our estate,and then we process all necessary documentation and then sell the serviced plots after which your partner recoups his investment with enormous profits.through all this,you will be a part of all processes as his representative and will probably be entitled to some perks.
i suggest we meet for a discussion.i can be reached on 08097026097

(1) (Reply)

IMF Wants To Decieve CBN Into Devaluing Naira. AGAIN / Market Access Nigeria- Giving Smes A Boost / The Cheapest Place 2 Shop In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.