Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Urgently Need Your Advice!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Urgently Need Your Advice!!!! (536 Views)

I Urgently Need A Honda Prelude Sport To Buy. / I urgently Need Nissan Primera 1997/98 / Your Advice On The Brand Of Car For A Starter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need Your Advice!!!! by williams247: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Goodevening my fellow Nigerians, pls i have a clean Audi A6, 2002 model, and i intend to sell it out, it's very clean without scratch on it, it have factory fitted Ac, leather sit, and more features i can't list here now

But the problem is that, it has a Gear Box problem, i confirmed that the Gear Box costs 95k

I hereby want your opinion on how much i should sell it

Your response will go along way for me

thanx
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice!!!! by williams247: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2012
I urgently needs your response
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice!!!! by femmy2010(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2012
williams247: Goodevening my fellow Nigerians, pls i have a clean Audi A6, 2002 model, and i intend to sell it out, it's very clean without scratch on it, it have factory fitted Ac, leather sit, and more features i can't list here now

But the problem is that, it has a Gear Box problem, i confirmed that the Gear Box costs 95k

I hereby want your opinion on how much i should sell it

Your response will go along way for me

thanx

it would be in your best interest to change the bad gearbox to aid a pronto sales.
Selling price?You have to consider how long you have used it,what something similar is been sold for outside and the price to sell has to be way lower than what a tokunbo goes for.
Best of luck with your sales.
Re: I Urgently Need Your Advice!!!! by rollyfemmy: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2012
femmy2010:

it would be in your best interest to change the bad gearbox to aid a pronto sales.
Selling price?You have to consider how long you have used it,what something similar is been sold for outside and the price to sell has to be way lower than what a tokunbo goes for.
Best of luck with your sales.

i Think i support femmy!!!fix the gear box first and then sell it....otherwise you will see ridiculous offers!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Behave As A Car Owner In Nigeria / Looking For A Car In United States? / 2001 Naija Used Siena Xle Leather@980k & 2005 Naija Used Eod@1,350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.