Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

is anybody in the house that know of swiftnetwork salary package n recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / is anybody in the house that know of swiftnetwork salary package n recruitment (1288 Views)

Zenith Bank New Salary Package / Oando Salary Package For Warehouse Staff And Inventory Staff / Salary Package For Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

is anybody in the house that know of swiftnetwork salary package n recruitment by julieto: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
is anybody in the house that knows about the progress reports on the recently heard interview in swiftnetwork.i will be glad to know also about their salary package and other benefits.i have so far taken their test and attended two successive interview.i was told they will still call for another round of interview.
Re: is anybody in the house that know of swiftnetwork salary package n recruitment by Ladapo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2007
tis an IT Company, I am sure their pay cant be more than 40 - 50k per month amd that is if it is up to that.
Re: is anybody in the house that know of swiftnetwork salary package n recruitment by Ekwere(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2007
Business Executive position-it depends on ur negotiating prowess but will not be less than 120,000.
Swift does not pay less than 70,000.00
Do not guess and the career prospect here is superb.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Ajanlekoko - Your Advice Please / Get Certified In Oil And Gas Safety Management From Oshacademy (USA) / Free Structural Design& Detailing Service For Any Established Architect,builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.