Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Learn And Earn Selling Subscription - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn And Earn Selling Subscription (612 Views)

If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me / NIM Yearly Subscription Fee / Learn And Make Huge Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn Selling Subscription by christkid: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hi Guys I'll like to let you know that you can earn money and improve your I.T Skill while you wait for that job or you can use this opportunity to earn a good living and get an I.T certification which you can use to get I.T jobs or even use your new skills and establish on your own.

On line I.T training available to you for a whole year. Unlimited amount of information will be available to you on any of the listed subjects below. You get to learn at your own pace.

A+ Certification, Accountancy, Adobe, Cisco, CLAIT, Contact Management, Corel, Database, Desktop, DTP, ECDL, Equals, Graphics, i-NET+ Certification, Internet, Lotus, MCSE, Microsoft, MOUS, Network + Certification, Novell, Programming, Soft Skills,UNIX and Web Development.

There are over 500 courses to study from.

All this is for a subscription fee of £100 (pounds) or ₦27,000 for a year.

HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY FROM THIS?

You make money by inviting people to subscribe and u are paid £5 for your 1st four invitation that subscribe and then £25 until your earnings is up to £500,000 where your commission will increase to £30, where your earnings is up to £1,000,000 your commission will increase to £35, when your earning by commission is up to £5,000,000 your commission will become £40.

You get paid by means you chose to bank account or paypal account.This is a special opportunity, if you get to invite 50 subscribers your commission will be at least N350,000 in a month,and you can earn N1,000,000 if you can market and get people, all depends on you and you still get lots of I.T Training online and interact on its forum if you have challenges in your training.

If you are interested go to http://www.dktpartners.com/pals/royale
for subscription.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Marketers Urgetly Needed / Financial Accountant & Other Available Positions / Chat With Nigerians Here And Get Help In Getting The Right Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.