Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. (890 Views)

Jim Iyke Pictured With 50 Cents In USA / 50 Cents Son Set To Marry Kanye West's Daughter / You Really Need To See 50 Cents News Girl Friend Tiffany Maiyon - Damnnnnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2012
I love it when people hustle right and 50 Cents is showing us he`s not like some of the celebrities who go broke after a few years of breaking.
Confirmed news reports has it that 50 Cents may now be running in the same turf as legends like Don King and may be one more step closer to being a Billionaire rapper.
We all recall he succeeded in s€lling one of his start up enterprise 50 Cents vitamin water to Cocä Cola for 100 million dollars.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Freiburger(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Great move.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Yes it is. I love when suposedly uneducated people are that enterprising. I`m also glad he`s recovered from the recent fatal accident he was involved in.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2012
Now i'm not surprised he's been appearing in the company of heavyweight fighters.

Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
I reckon he should be a licenced BOXER, afterall, he looks the part.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
pro01: I reckon he should be a licenced BOXER, afterall, he looks the part.
But this time he's coming in as the money maker. A boxing PROMOTER.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2012
50 Cent knows how to make money. I need to follow in his footsteps cool
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 27, 2012
ogugua88: 50 Cent knows how to make money. I need to follow in his footsteps cool
Yeah right. But you would`t want to be a Gangster Money Maker right?
I`d prefer to use JayZ as a mentor cuz he`s got B and a beautiful baby girl. What more can a man ask for.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2012
Brand_new: Yeah right. But you would`t want to be a Gangster Money Maker right?
I`d prefer to use JayZ as a mentor cuz he`s got B and a beautiful baby girl. What more can a man ask for.

Gangster or not, the man is business savvy. He bought into Vitamin Water when it was a tiny, unknown company. All his friends laughed at him until, one day, Vitamin Water took the world by storm. He has made $400 million and counting from Vitamin Water. Imagine $400 million plus money from his albums, clothing line, appearances, concerts, etc. He's rolling in $$$$, so I wouldn't mind having his insight lol.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 27, 2012
shocked Are you serious? I was a big fan when he dropped the first album but now he says he`s no longer recording any album. I wonder why he suddendly wants to quit rapping cuz he sounded so real back then .
Anyways, there are other rappers who make more money. Dr Dre for example.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2012
I swear o. Oprah interviewed him some weeks back. My respect for him shot through the roof.

Yep, Dr Dre is another. It's great that many of these rappers who were hardcore and scary earlier in their careers have straightened up and become wise. One of them should take MC Hammer under their wings lol.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2012
OMG. I think Kanye should do that. Lol!
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Puvguy: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2012
^^ You're quite right Ogugua he's very business savvy, and unbelievable work ethic too. When he talks business
you can clearly see he's in his zone.

BTW, do you like the guy your mum found for you? grin
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2012
@Brand, if that happens, they must make a reality show out of it lol.

Puvguy: ^^ You're quite right Ogugua he's very business savvy, and unbelievable work ethic too. When he talks business
you can clearly see he's in his zone.

BTW, do you like the guy your mum found for you? grin

Exactly. He's probably had a knack for it all along.

And lol! My mother is a dreamer. The guy she "found" happens to be a baseball player for the LA Dodgers AND an ex-boyfriend of Rihanna's. A clear no-go zone lol.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2012
grin
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2012
Yea 50 made a lot of money from the Vitamin Water venture, but it was no where near 400m. . .more like 100m (which is a lot nonetheless), and much of this was down to the savvy of his long time associate and manager per excellence - Chris Lighty. Not taking anything away from Fiddy and his entrepreneurial skills, but like most rappers, I think he exaggerates too much and takes too much credit for others' work.

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/17/AR2010121705271.html

www.singersroom.com/content/2007-06-14/Hip-Hop-News-50-Cent-Making-Millions-on-Vitamin-Water-Sale-But-Not-400-million/

Although some reports claim he is altogether worth about half a billion dollars, I think I prefer to believe Forbes (the authoritative go-to source for wealth estimation matters), which says Fiddy is worth "only" $110m as at 2012.

www.forbes.com/special-report/2012/forbesfive.html

50 Cent makes too much noise. Apparently, Puff and Jay-z are far better, more savvy, richer, and more consistent businessmen. No beefing oh, just putting things in proper perspective.
Re: 50 Cents Now A Licenced Boxing Promoter. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2012
^ I think you`re right. I had the same estimate as well.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Celebrities “play For Life” @ A Novelty Football Match 4 World AIDS Day! / Mercy Johnson Delivers Baby Girl In America / MI And Ice Prince Into Drugs? Read This Lyrix Nd Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.