Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25126 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnytox:
Shut up your dirty mouth, I'm free to post in my language if i choose to and if that's problem to you can bang your head on the nearest wall. who dash monkey banana, eranko.
Close your smelling teeth. Use the lingua Franca, little punk from Ajegunle...
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by chuks49(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why are you going around threads picking and attacking members?

People must learn to differentiate individuals from institutions.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
cunlay007: Seriously if this 40 laptop nuisance really exist they need 2 re-calibrate their sponsors brain,you don't need any1 to preach your gospel if u truly deliver to your people,our leader should learn to emulate great leaders like. Mandela, Ghandi,Awolowo,Azikwe,Sir Ahmadu Bello, I wipe 4dis Nation

Ofcourse they do exist.

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnytox:
you're the son of a baboon, stupeed a.s.shole, if you're a paid agent and you are working against Nigeria all the curses above shall be yours...amen

It is a pity that the laid down foundation of educational progress in the west by awolowo eluded you and your God forsaken wretched family. How can you come to a public forum where elites are talking and you dish out gibberish frm the gutter u call a mouth. It is obvious that ur fada wasted his time and energy to go borrowing to send you thru elementary school which u hv just shown that the effort has been forfeited.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ofcourse they do exist.

Shut up ur mouth there !!!!!
Before I descend on you
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: You are suffering and jobless because you are a school drop-out. Do not blame the President for your woes in life.

I pity you. You had better not throw insults at me. I have a certified degree in dealing with cyber-nuisances as your ilk on Nairaland.

While noting that I have not insulted your person at first go, I will take this infantile jibe from you as a one-off ''warapa'' of the brain that you must have just had!

Thread carefully with me on this forum. cool
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:

It is a pity that the laid down foundation of educational progress in the west by awolowo eluded you and your God forsaken wretched family. How can you come to a public forum where elites are talking and you dish out gibberish frm the gutter u call a mouth. It is obvious that ur fada wasted his time and energy to go borrowing to send you thru elementary school which u hv just shown that the effort has been forfeited.

You're a lobotomised ape, i am not a dumb a.s.s or a waste of space like you and your fada that refused to train you properly. I am brought up to return fire for fire, so if you think you're good in throwing insults I will bath you with more insults you can ever imagine. stupeed a.s.shole
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:

Shut up ur mouth there !!!!!
Before I descend on you

Are you high ? Or do I look like Gbawe that wastes his intelligence arguing with you people ? Imbe'c'ile.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by cunlay007(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ofcourse they do exist.

Guess dis pixx is a joke ryt? seen dis pixx lyk 3yrs ago bt truth be told the future of this country looks blink
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnytox:

You're a lobotomised ape, i am not a dumb a.s.s or a waste of space like you and your fada that refused to train you properly. I am brought up to return fire for fire, so if you think you're good in throwing insults I will bath you with more insults you can ever imagine. stupeed a.s.shole

The opposition players are very rough and foul mouthed.....
They are exchanging words with everybody, harrasing everybody in sight, are they getting desperate.....
I think they should play ball o jare.....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
cunlay007:

Guess dis pixx is a joke ryt? seen dis pixx lyk 3yrs ago bt truth be told the future of this country looks blink

The pix is for gullible slow brained pipus who believe there is a 40 laptop thing somewhere, believe this and you will believe anything.....
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Azidogen2: 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
THIS USELESS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND DESTROYED. angry angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel:

The opposition players are very rough and foul mouthed.....
They are exchanging words with everybody, harrasing everybody in sight, are they getting desperate.....
I think they should play ball o jare.....

You can say whatever you like talk na free, my prayer is that all enemies of Nigeria (whoever they work for) will be destroyed with their entire generations when the judgement of God shall decscend upon them. If you're not working against Nigeria there is no way you'll find my post offensive.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pataki:

I pity you. You had better not throw insults at me. I have a certified degree in dealing with cyber-nuisances as your ilk on Nairaland.

While noting that I have not insulted your person at first go, I will take this infantile jibe from you as a one-off ''warapa'' of the brain that you must have just had!

Thread carefully with me on this forum. cool
Shut the Bleep up punk, cos you dont know me at all. What fvcking BSc. are you talking about, you do not know my pedigree. Bsc is like GCE to me.....You know nothing about I.T, cos I can teach your lecturer.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by chuks49(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Your father is a mo'r'on.

As if you had a real father, unfortunate soul
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
tunnytox:

See hw u display ur childishness
God will punish u and ur fada
U dey mad ni
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=16pt]TEAM GEJ, REMAINS THE WINNING TEAM OF PATRIOTS. WE ARE THE FRESH AIR CREW. WE ARE BILLIONAIRES BOYS CLUB. THEY CALL US 40 LAPTOP CREW, BUT WE ARE MORE THAN 40, WE ARE THE SILENT MILLIONS THAT VOTED GEJ INTO ASO ROCK, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN COME 2015 ELECTION.[/size]
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
van bonattel:

The pix is for gullible slow brained pipus who believe there is a 40 laptop thing somewhere, believe this and you will believe anything.....

How much do they pay you jobless folks ? If y'all dont exist,how come a confused president is always right to you mo'r'ons even when it's clear that the president probably goofed ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are you high ? Or do I look like Gbawe that wastes his intelligence arguing with you people ? Imbe'c'ile.

Ur fada is an slowpoke
Idiota. Fool

Can't u just lay down ur points maturedly?
Rubbish
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ur fada is an slowpoke
Idiota. Fool

Can't u just lay down ur points intelligently?
Rubbish
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=13pt]TEAM GEJ, REMAINS THE WINNING TEAM OF PATRIOTS. WE ARE THE FRESH AIR CREW. WE ARE BILLIONAIRES BOYS CLUB. THEY CALL US 40 LAPTOP CREW, BUT WE ARE MORE THAN 40, WE ARE THE SILENT MILLIONS THAT VOTED GEJ INTO ASO ROCK, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN COME 2015 ELECTION. I AM GOING TO BED. PRO-GEJ CREW, PLEASE HOLD THE FLOOR TILL MY RETURN, FRESH AIR!!!!![/size]
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
chuks49:

U dey mind dat mumu
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
chuks49:

ifihearam:

Ur fada is an slowpoke
Idiota. Fool

Can't u just lay down ur points maturedly?
Rubbish

Since you started your mission on NL,how many times have you admitted that your president is either corrupt or has failed woefully in the discharge of his duties as the C-in-C ? Yet,you are clamouring for logical arguement .

I blame poverty for your waywardness cuz your parents must really be proud of how you have turned into a jonathan bootlicker.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: [size=13pt]TEAM GEJ, REMAINS THE WINNING TEAM OF PATRIOTS. WE ARE THE FRESH AIR CREW. WE ARE BILLIONAIRES BOYS CLUB. THEY CALL US 40 LAPTOP CREW, BUT WE ARE MORE THAN 40, WE ARE THE SILENT MILLIONS THAT VOTED GEJ INTO ASO ROCK, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN COME 2015 ELECTION.[/size]

Abi oooo
JOMRA
JOnathan MUst Rule Again
Come 2015
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Shut the Bleep up punk, cos you dont know me at all. What fvcking BSc. are you talking about, you do not know my pedigree. Bsc is like GCE to me.....You know nothing about I.T, cos I can teach your lecturer.

Noted! First off, how old are you? So in your retardeen oriented mind, a degree only means a BSc to you? Are you really this degraded and demented in reasoning? Or perhaps all these are cyber-jokes to you?? I am rather lost to where to articulately place your mindset and fetid habit of responding to post.

While I note that quality education is hard to get in Nigeria these days, cheap drugs to end this misery of your pathetic way of reasoning is still relatively easy to get. Do us a favor, get one and end this misery and unparalleled nuisance you have become here.

Mr. Lecturer, please teach me. I am never afraid of learning. So pray tell, what do you have to offer me? cheesy
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by tunnytox(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:

See hw i display my childishness
God will punish me and my useless fada
I dey mad ni

go back to your cage ...FOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Johndoe100:

I agree with you 100%, the worst is beaf, he registered in June and is just causing trouble with his lies. You know that we anti -GEJ folks must stick together. How about you and I giving each other some offline support? After supporting each other I can help with the jambites.
we r gettin good response from this post bc it was started by a female. if such was posted by a male. insults wuld hv filled up this thread. i fink men r becomin too sentimental these day. gone are the days when men act like kings.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Padipadi: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
lwkmd!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
Where is POMO cuz I havent seen him around ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Since you started your mission on NL,how many times have you admitted that your president is either corrupt or has failed woefully in the discharge of his duties as the C-in-C ? Yet,you are clamouring for logical arguement .

I blame poverty for your waywardness cuz your parents must really be proud of how you have turned into a jonathan bootlicker.

I really don't have the time to trade words with you rather to leave you with a word of encouragement,no one president in the world who doesn't have critics or face with persecution and criticism,and GEJ is not an exception. All I ask of you is a little understanding oooo
Gej is barely 2yrs in that prestigious chair as the C in C. Hw do you expect him to solve problems that has been in existence for over 25yrs. Common be reasonable na

Can unemployment,insecurity,power and infrastructural development be achieved in just 2yrs? Common I knw u have small sense just fink it over ooo
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by chuks49(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
doofanc: I'm tempted to believe, going by some of their astonishingly daft comments, that there subliminal moves by the so called pro-GEJ (laptop guys)to discredit his administration.

And I say this as one wishes his administration well.

The fact remains that their blind support of what is clearly wrong, rather than respectfully proffer workable and constructive solutions, does far greater damage to his credibility than any post from his most virulent critic ever could.

those who want this administration to succeed should dissociate themselves from this group.

The fact that you believed in the existence of laptop folks makes me question you IQ ( for emphasis Intelligent Quotient).
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
ifihearam:
[s]
I really don't have the time to trade words with you rather to leave you with a word of encouragement,no one president in the world who doesn't have critics or face with persecution and criticism,and GEJ is not an exception. All I ask of you is a little understanding oooo
Gej is barely 2yrs in that prestigious chair as the C in C. Hw do you expect him to solve problems that has been in existence for over 25yrs. Common be reasonable na

Can unemployment,insecurity,power and infrastructural development be achieved in just 2yrs? Common I knw u have small sense just fink it over ooo[/s]

tongue tongue Super Story tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

UNIPORT Lecturers Opt-out Of Rivers Re-run Election Over Wike’s Warning / 2019: Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Party Elders Dump Party For SDP / Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.