Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore (23827 Views)

Carmen Ortega Reveals Curves As She Step Out In Kim Kardashiao Look / Ronaldo Named In Kim Kardashian’s Sex List (SEE Other Celebs On The List / I Am Not Interested In Marriage - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by megareal: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
The results are in for AskMen’s fifth annual Great Male Survey, which polled over 50,000 men from around the world on issues ranging from online snooping to what keeps them up at night. But in addition to gauging popular male opinion on a variety of topics, the Great Male Survey also provides a clearer picture on where men stand on public figures – including which celebs have worn out their welcome. And, as it turns out, if it were up to guys, Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber’s 15 minutes would be just about up.

When asked which female public figures men were most tired of hearing about in 2012, the message came through loud and clear in the survey’s findings:

Kim Kardashian - 62%
Nicki Minaj - 18%
Jennifer Lopez - 9%
Kate Middleton - 6%
Sofia Vergara – 3%
Kate Upton - 2%

After generating only 17% of a similar vote in 2011, Kim Kardashian jumped to the top of the list in 2012. And while Kim’s 62% didn’t leave much for the other ladies, maybe “American Idol” producers shouldn’t be too worried about rumors of Jennifer Lopez leaving the show: 9% of AskMen’s readers say they’ve had their fill of J.Lo.
http://wap.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpage/lp/story/us/2441990/coke.bp?ref_w=frontdoors&.ysid=iidZRasNpAT_igsve1_mPZVT&.intl=US&.lang=en

Question is are Nigerian guys also tired?
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
She should come to Nigeria. I would have voted not to hear about her too sha.
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
I agree with that List 100%...as a matter of fact i might throw Amber Rose in there also.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by fredoooooo: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
no sane man will have interest in a 72 hours divorcee grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Chanchit: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Tired ke...!? She sidon for my head...? Abeg let her do what she has to do, while i do what i have to do jare...

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by pufectskin: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
Nigerian men, like all black men cant get enough of white trash...they are still fawning over her... No sane white celeb male would take Kim Seriously that is why she keeps going from one black scumbag to another
megareal:
http://wap.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpage/lp/story/us/2441990/coke.bp?ref_w=frontdoors&.ysid=iidZRasNpAT_igsve1_mPZVT&.intl=US&.lang=en

Question is are Nigerian guys also tired?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by tunapawizzy: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
but some of us are still interested KimK sha...patiently waiting for our turn..hopefully we will get our chance before she clocks 60

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by sylve11: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
fredoooooo: no sane man will have interest in a 72 hours divorcee grin grin grin grin

i tell u ma brother, no sane man. angry cool
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by 1800bc(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
she don expire?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by poweredcom(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Because she is a LovePeddler , see what ray j did to her and also have bleeped reggie bush infact just a beauty without brains

I pity kris humphrey , dat guy na mugu she is only for black cocks

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by str8talk1: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
My advice to nairaland moderators is to put more effort in publishing topics dat add more value to our socio-political lives and not dissipating unnecessary energy in things dat hv little or no importance to d ordinary Nigerians. Most topics dat r published here just junks!

21 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by anelkachev: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Very irritating woman she is.What talent has she got?I appreciate a good backside but I just can't stand it when dregs of the society are elevated to the status of semi goddesses by modern day media.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by omamokta: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
Lets forget that midget.
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by nellybruke: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
She 2 get money
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Who is she ? grin
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by excondido(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
There is a sour grape undertone in the result though.
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by cheddarking(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Any girl who is willing to buy her bobo a lamborghini for his birthday instead of boxers and singlet,

And has that kind of nyansh, body and pretty face,

And has her own reality show,

And is willing and sexy enough to make a sextape that millions will WANT to see and fap to.....

....Is definitely worth 72 days of my time. grin grin grin grin

Kimmy K...if you're on Nairaland PM me wink

6 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Okijajuju1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Here we go again..

Its like NAIRALAND frontpage is a cumulation of the top contestants for dumbest thread of the day.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by fredoooooo: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
sylve11:

i tell u ma brother, no sane man. angry cool

how you dey ? grin
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
Thats 4 other men sha! But 4 me, i've not lost interest in her asset! Meeen, i'm gona invest there when it turns PLC.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by digitite: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
str8_talk: My advice to nairaland moderators is to put more effort in publishing topics dat add more value to our socio-political lives and not dissipating unnecessary energy in things dat hv little or no importance to d ordinary Nigerians. Most topics dat r published here just junks!

Bros I tire ooo. The thing don pass don't be silly.

I doubt if Kim Kardashian knows where Africa is on the map, let alone Nigeria.

Nairaland is gradually stagnating. Talk about misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Turn by Turn my turn would come... She's on letter "K"anye now i fink am "M"ichael hopefully my turn would be in this year batch grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Soocool1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
we are not interested, but yet this still made front page!!! smh!!
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by alaoeri: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Chai Men are hypocrites, majority of them want to bleep & have a taste of her p***y/punny but they can't get it that's why they are condemning although me don't like her life style.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by bohboh275(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Girls are like medicine they are come with expiring date.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by ANYPEN(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Chanchit: Tired ke...!? She sidon for my head...? Abeg let her do what she has to do, while i do what i have to do jare...

Abi o, I no no wetin concern me or any other nigerian in Nigeria for dat matter with one girl for America Wey de do her business + dey enjoy her life.

the only single thing am tired of now is GEJ government, I can't wait to see the end, to have "fresh air"

*hiss, carry my biro & begin dey write for my lesson note*
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by tonyx4x44(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
~Royal~:
I agree with that List 100%...as a matter of fact i might throw Amber Rose in there also.
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
How could I be tired of these?

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by DonaldGenes(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju: Here we go again..

Its like NAIRALAND frontpage is a cumulation of the top contestants for dumbest thread of the day.. angry
can't stop laffinq
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Wetin concern 9ja man and Kim? She fit pound yam?
But if asked, i'd av added Rihanna to dat list.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by LesbianBoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
Who would still be interested after watching how ray j forked her big butt so bad in that SEXTAPE!!! After watching the video i cant believe kanye west can even see kim as a girlfriend material!

Btw who wants the SEXTAPE video I am willing to share it! All u have to do is show interest and i send it to u! You know there is love in sharing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati / Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy / Burna Boy Is Undeserving Of Being Labelled Great - Patrick Doyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.