Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

9baby's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9baby's Profile / 9baby's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Under Pressure! by 9baby: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
By the way, how old are you?
Romance / Re: Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men? by 9baby: 2:33am On Sep 28, 2010
@queeneve
I understand you completely, which is why i have been with my bf for years now. What you say is VERY true. I dated men from my own country and they turned out to be just what i do not want in a man. My current bf is EVERYTHING i desire in a man. i think i know what i am up to. Yours is the kind of response i was greatly looking forward to. Thanks for being so positive.
Romance / Re: Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men? by 9baby: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2010
you come on a public forum disrespecting your mother and inviting others to do the same, and you're wondering if nigerian men are your problem? Huh

i doubt you're female btw. Women generally dont call their mums old lady. That's a male thing like when they refer to their dads as old man, etc.

Amazing how people are just so stupid, when will some of you learn to shut up, when you have nothing to say?
If you do not understand the question, dont answer, simple.
Romance / Re: Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men? by 9baby: 1:38am On Sep 28, 2010
You say your mother thinks you are out of line because the dude cannot stick with you till death "do you part".Okay, that's cool. . .

How many married couples in your country stay together till death do them part? Are you not the ones who have the most ridiculous-skyrocketing rates of divorce? Are you people not the most seXxXually perverse people on the planet who engage in Player parties and all sorts of banal relationships all in the name of "civilized freedoms"? How many marriages in your country survive beyond 5 years? We Africans (or Nigerians) might be a lil backward in development but we have values (something that is obviously strange to your people). Our women are usually best behaved in their husband's homes here but the moment they relocate overseas, they imitate what they see there and a once happy home becomes broken in less than 12 months.

Don't come here sticking your scrawny nose talking crap about Nigerian men. It will NOT be tolerated. I'm pretty sure if i went on one of your forums and typed the sort of trash you posted here, i would be made the butt of jokes and not taken seriously. Be warned! ! !

End of!
OMG! relax son, and calm down, if some naughty woman pissed you off, sought it out with her.
It is too obvious dude, you are taking this too personal. Gushh,
And where the hell do you think i am from?

i dislike MEN who sound like this, what is your prob.?
If you aint sure who to direct  your sick lecture at,
Just dont respond. wtf. Some weakly trying to be all man on here. lmao.
Celebrities / Re: oh well by 9baby: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
I will agree with you, the dude is hot. those lips mennn,
Romance / Re: Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men? by 9baby: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2010
Thanks a bunch for ur comments y'all. i think i get some points from your responses,
some quiet helpful and has got me thinking too. My old lady cant really change my
feelings for this guy, but with marriage in the talk now i am considering giving
a thought to it.

I understand it is ultimately my decision in the end, but i just want to explore
what may lie ahead if i eventually say "i do" to my prince-charming.
Romance / Is My Old Lady Right About Nigeian Men? by 9baby: 5:40am On Sep 26, 2010
Romance / Everything He Does Or Is It Everthing He Is Instructed To Do, Rocks My World? by 9baby: 1:07am On Aug 14, 2010

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.