Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,186 members, 7,867,442 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

9ceGuy1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ceGuy1's Profile / 9ceGuy1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Unmarried Couples Living Together On Campuses by 9ceGuy1: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
Guy, i have some story line for you, listen, when i was in school, my next door Neighbor was living with his GF. Guy you need to see what was going on in the guys house, the guy doesn't have any free time again, not even to giss with homeboys again, the whole shit was too much that the boy was looking for a way out, but it was too late for him to pull out. What are my tryin to say?? Dont even think of allowing the girl to try it, i'am telling you, you will live to regaret it at last. Please, Bros, it's just a brotherly Advise.
Computers / Re: System Restore by 9ceGuy1: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2009
Just click on Start, Select All Program, Select Accessories, Select System Tool and then click on System Restore and follow the steps, it will take you to a stage where you will need to back date your system date to a day you are sure, the system was working fine. Hope this works.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.