Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

9cmedia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9cmedia's Profile / 9cmedia's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Port Harcourt International Airport by 9cmedia: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
The Port Harcourt International Airport assumes a vital job in the economy of the nation. This is on the grounds that it is situated in Port Harcourt, at the focal point of the nation's oil and gas industry. The Oil and Gas industry contributes 85 percent of government income and more than 90 percent of aggregate fares from the nation as far as esteem.

Read More: http://www.therealitypilot.com.ng/2018/11/port-harcourt-international-airport.html

Celebrities / Could Davido Be The Criminal?? According To Popular Singer, Brymo. by 9cmedia: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
Early hours of today, Popular singer Brymo, made words about musicians diving into politics, well am actually worried about the fact that he's calling someone a criminal, indirectly you know...

the criminal he meant it to be might actually be our popular singer, Davido. I guess you know the full gist of how the son of Adeleke, Davido dived into he's uncles failed election already during September.

to continue, Click https://www.247okay.com/2018/11/could-davido-be-criminal-according-to.html

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Alan & Grant Job Recruitment (9 Positions) by 9cmedia: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
FTC grin grin grin

1 Like

Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
otokx:

You have 5 credits in which subjects?

I have 5 credits in English_c4 , Maths_b3 , Chemistry_b3 , Biology_c6 and Animal husbandry_b3

Others are

Physics_d7
Computer sci._a1
Visual art_b3
Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
otokx:

Please what is your question?

My question is- will i still be considered for admission now that i've reuploaded my olevel correctly.
Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Awaiting your humble reply comrade Otokx
Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
If there's no way, sir tell me so i can prepare next year
Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
otokx:

What you are saying is not making any sense, if you deferred last year there is no process for you to do at the moment.

Oh, i wasn't the one that deferred last year, i just asked for my friend. This is my first time of asking you for help personally.
Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
9cmedia:

Hello sir, pls can 2017/2018 deferment candidates start registrations?
Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
otokx:
uploading o level to where, you guys is like you don't have anything doing, we are not looking at deferment list or anything till we have released the next batch.
It was uploaded in an accredited Jamb cbt center. i wasn't allowed to pick supplementary too. Pls sir embarassed
Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
otokx:

not yet, maybe next week.

Hello good day sir, i have a big issue pls. I saw my name on the deferment list and i reuploaded my Olevel but am still seeing NOT ADMITTED. Pls am tired of staying at home that why i picked a lesser course- Animal and environmental biology.

Hello comrade Otokx whats the problem?

I cant afford to stay at home again please My reg number is 85121128HH

The proof of the reupload is attached below.

Education / Re: 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide by 9cmedia: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
otokx:

If he has uploaded before and it is still there no problem, the issue is when we login and see its not there we will not inform you to upload and there goes your opportunity.

Hello sir, pls can 2017/2018 deferment candidates start registrations?
Celebrities / Re: 5 Things You Dont Know About Legendary Singer 2baba (must Read) by 9cmedia: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thank you!!!
Kindly Share too
Celebrities / Know Your Favourite Comedian Son Of Man (must Read) by 9cmedia: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chigozie Prince Chukwu, better known as SON OF MAN, which he said son of man is also part of his names but yet to swear affidavit.
He is a Nigerian comedian, writer, actor and a radio presenter. He has organised popular standup comedy concert like son of man salt of comedy. He participated in Nite Of A Thousand Laugh organized by Opa Williams, Akpororo Vs Akpororo organised by Akpororo, Crack Ya Ribs organized by Julius Agwu, KObaba Campus Tour. Son of man has worked alongside other Nigerian comedians such as KObaba, Julius Agwu, Angel D Laff, Prince Hezekiah, Arinze Baba and others.
http://www.9cmedia.com.ng/2018/09/know-your-favourite-comedian-son-of-man.html

Social Media Handle:
Twitter @SonOfManSalt
Facebook @SonOfManSalt
Instagram @SonOFManSalt
See Photos Below:

1 Share

Celebrities / 5 Things You Dont Know About Legendary Singer 2baba (must Read) by 9cmedia: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Legendary singer, you and i know it's not mere saying, much is expected and most done in the music industry.

Innocent Ujah Idibia popularly known as 2face, the singer has bagged lots you probably should read about him now!, tragedy, several false and even true reports made on the media about this act. According to NET reports couple years ago, the singer said he almost died in his late 20's in a car crash.

The legendary singer shared a story in his interview which he said:-

"It was in lagos when i was driving from kuramo beach then. That time kuramo beach dey reign. I was drunk, i begin to use motor to play video game like i was playing Grandtheft auto, suddenly i crashed into a street pole, he said"

No time to waste, let's take you down to the real deal..*Winks* See Also: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals- 2baba Says

2face shared some of his stories years ago in an interview why he got married to "Annie" and why he made her a life long patner, the singer revealed:-

"I have been fortunate to meet couple of nice ladies in life and two of them even have my children for me. But i think annie and i understand each other more. It's with matters of the heart, it isvery difficult sometimes to find the right words to explain it. The particular person that you want to stay with"
Read Now>>
http://www.9cmedia.com.ng/2018/09/5-things-you-dont-know-about-legendary.html

1 Share

Celebrities / 4 Shocking Stories You Dont Know About Cynthia Morgan (must Read) by 9cmedia: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cynthia Morgan, Nigerian Dance-hall & Reggae singer has been absent for long while, i think you noticed? shes absent from her regular hit singles, social events and even her social media absence have been noticed by several celebrities in nigeria..
according to popular actress, Adesua Wellington in her tweet Couple months ago: ""Where Is Cynthia Morgan"?
Her whereabouts also made popular Nigerian blogger 9cmedia, wonder and hover, i really love this act, despite her gangster personality and the rest of her negative reports on social media's, shes known for good music all over Nigeria!.
Well let share with you, 4 shocking stories about this music act, i still hope she would be back again! "i miss Morgan" See Also: 5 Shocking Things You Dont About Damini Ogulu aka BurnaBoy

1. Singer Cynthia Morgan was tagged a night mare by her landlord in Ikeja precisely Omole area in the city of Lagos, she owes the sum of 1.3Million Naira, after given a six months grace, the singer is going through lots and lot of trauma and stresses, according to reports, she was given quit notice by the house owner but to no avail, everyday, new scary faces keep showing up in the apartment, they would leave the gate open at odd hours. Young looking boys with different hair colors, some smokes in the compound, play loud music at very odd hours of the day, right-now, singer is hell broke and i suspect that involved in her disappearance too..

See Full Gist Below:
https://www.9cmedia.com.ng/2018/09/4-shocking-stories-you-dont-know-about.html

1 Share

Celebrities / “we Celebrities Are Humans Too, Stop Hurting Our Feelings” – Regina Daniels by 9cmedia: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Regina Daniels has taken to her Instagram page to beseech fans to stop berating celebrities as most of them feel hurt too from the words spoken to them.
Regina Daniel, in her post, reminded the cyber-bullies of the fact that some of the celebrities might be going through pains in their homes, which no one might know of. But still the fans add more salt to their injury by trolling them every now and then..
Full Gist Here>>>
http://www.9cmedia.com.ng/2018/09/we-celebrities-are-humans-too-stop.html
Please Kindly Share!

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy by 9cmedia: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
seriously!!
dear becareful
Celebrities / Re: See 5 Things You Dont Know About Daniel Darius, Aka Dandizzy PH Best Male Rapper by 9cmedia: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Celebrities / 3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy by 9cmedia: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Off course we all know that this guy is unique when it comes to the sound and music, he is one of a kind. The frontline of Aristokraft Records. This record is being managed by his mother Bose Ogulu. Well lets get you those about this guy, burnaboy!

Burna Boy Was Banned From Uk:

This music act was banned from the United kingdom several years behind because of some sort of alleged acts, he was told to spend 15years away from the Uk. according to the story, he was involved in some gang crime. and offcourse if you know this guy properly, you would actually understand that the singer is a gangster personae.. after the deport from the country he said these

words:- "I was never deported, i came back myself nobody deported me, i didnt try to go back again for a show and every thing, i didnt get the visa, the reasons why i didnt get the visa was because i lrft when i wasnt supposed to leave"

he said, but after some couple of years, the ban was lifted, not quite long, he was charged another crime in lagos nig... which am not sharing today!

Burna Boy Spents No Day Without Burning:

I mean round a clock, this guy spend no dayu without smoking cannabis, every single day of his life, he spends smoking.. thats shocking! he keeps burning the weed..

He says:- "My source of inspiration is smoking, smoking is life!"

for me, am still calculating how much this celebrity spends smoking for a whole year! i mean this is quite shocking..

Burna Boy Harassed A Female In Ph:

Quite shocking my dear, not a celebrity! this guy was found in silverbird cinemas couple years back, because of hes dirty lifestyle, he slapped , insulted and poured an attendant drink in a crowed, according to reports, he was arrested after the incident... Burna boy is very prone to violent tempers and as such, he is really different from cool and simley faced dude we see on Tv, he might be very dangerous when angry!

You've known little about Damini Ogulu, aka Burnaboy, Thanks for your time! you can share your thoughts and views at the comment box below!!!

*Winks*
http://www.9cmedia.com.ng/2018/09/3-shocking-things-about-damini-ogulu.html

1 Share

Celebrities / See 5 Things You Dont Know About Daniel Darius, Aka Dandizzy PH Best Male Rapper by 9cmedia: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
They are probably things you dont know about port harcourt best male rapper! Daniel, Darius aka Dandizzy, WaveZaddy. When it comes to the rap game, with likes of Barz, Busta- Pop, Sammy Hart, etc, Dandizzy remains the best!
Get to know more about this creative rapper now!

Dandizzy Real Names Are: "Daniel, Tuotamuno Darius" who hails from Opobo, Rivers state was born on the 6th October Year (Unknown). He attended Sure-Way High school port harcourt, he loved talking and rapping, dropped out from the university of port harcourt and he studied Computer Engineering ICT back then!

Dandizzy Officially Started Music: The music career of this young man started in the year 2009 and fortunately after lots of hard work and creativity, he got signed to Cadilly Entertainment 2017 February

Dandizzy Made Confessions: In an interview with the craetive rapper he made sveral confessions concerning hes music influences which are the likes of Wizkid, Olamide, Duncan Mighty, MI. Abaga, etc.

He also said: "if its not music or entertainment, iam going to pursue career in Computer engineering and ICT"

Visit: www.9cmedia.com.ng

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: See 5 Things You Dont Know About Daniel Darius, Aka Dandizzy PH Best Male Rapper by 9cmedia: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2018
9cmedia.com.ng
9cmedia:

They are probably things you dont know about port harcourt best male rapper! Daniel, Darius aka Dandizzy, WaveZaddy. When it comes to the rap game, with likes of Barz, Busta- Pop, Sammy Hart, etc, Dandizzy remains the best!

Dandizzy real names are: "Daniel, Tuotamuno Darius" who hails from Opobo, Rivers state was born on the 6th October Year (Unknown). He attended Sure-Way High school port harcour, a drop out from the university of port harcourt and he studied Computer Engineering ICT

Dandizzy Officially Started Music: The music career of this young man started in the year 2009 and fortunately after lots of hard work and creativity, he got signed to Cadilly Entertainment 2017 February

Dandizzy Made Confessions: In an interview with the craetive rapper he made sveral confessions concerning hes music influences which are the likes of Wizkid, Olamide, Duncan Mighty, MI. Abaga, etc.

He also said: "if its not music or entertainment, iam going to pursue career in Computer engineering and ICT"

Dandizzy Is A Talented Rapper: Dandizzy is nothing but a talented freestyle rapper, he has done several battles with the likes of Vector, Olu Maintain, etc dandizzy has emerged as winner in Sprite triple slam, Rythm rap competition, etc.

Lastly, Dandizzy Is: Dandizzy is your sisters dream guy, according to him, he calls himself every girls dream guy! hes first kiss was @ 2005.. hes really a cool gee..

Celebrities / See 5 Things You Dont Know About Daniel Darius, Aka Dandizzy PH Best Male Rapper by 9cmedia: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2018

Dandizzy real names are: "Daniel, Tuotamuno Darius" who hails from Opobo, Rivers state was born on the 6th October Year (Unknown). He attended Sure-Way High school port harcour, a drop out from the university of port harcourt and he studied Computer Engineering ICT

Dandizzy Is A Talented Rapper: Dandizzy is nothing but a talented freestyle rapper, he has done several battles with the likes of Vector, Olu Maintain, etc dandizzy has emerged as winner in Sprite triple slam, Rythm rap competition, etc.

Lastly, Dandizzy Is: Dandizzy is your sisters dream guy, according to him, he calls himself every girls dream guy! hes first kiss was @ 2005.. hes really a cool gee..

See More Photos Below:

1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.