Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

9izguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9izguy's Profile / 9izguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 9izguy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Greetings to everyone. Please does anyone have idea of Niger Delta Power Holding Company (NDPHC) graduate entry level pay?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2016
ancestorial:
Yes. Unfailingly by Nov for vacation

Alright. How do i reach you so that we can be talking as your vacation processes progress?

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
davodyguy:

Just do reservations first.

I did SA airways but travelled with Ethiopian airlines.

I only paid for my Hotel when i Arrived in Tokyu Stay Suidobashi

Please Davodyguy, can you give me clue on how you secured flight reservation without payment for your visa application because i have been trying to secure one without a success.
Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
ancestorial:
Thanks, God bless you
Are you traveling to Japan soonest?
Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2016
davodyguy:

Consular general Japanese Embassy . Nigeria Xyz Street Maitama district
Fct Abuja
Thanks a lot, Bro. You rock. I will let you know if I have any other issue as time go on.

1 Like

Travel / Re: English Student Visa To Japan by 9izguy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
moonraker:
cheesy grin angry

Chairman Oyb, I hail thee.

Come see your brothers them.

@Oyb and Moonraker, don't get me wrong because this is not a laughing matter abeg o. I asked the question making reference to the second option as quoted in my previous comment;
" Also, another option is to get married to a
Japanese if that is your plan. Spouse visa is 3-5
years, after that you may apply for a PR visa and
then a Japanese passport if you wish."

Your guys have the facts, tell us that bitter truth if need be and not just laugh.
Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
davodyguy:

don't WORRY.

I went for conference.

just do this

A letter from your school, showing that you must return to complete your MSC.

A letter from your company saying how important you are to them and you need to attend the conference to improve your on the Job performance

A letter from Organizers of conference in Japan

Bank statement from your office

Thank you again.
One more question. Must all the letters be addressed to Japanese embassy or To whom it may concern?
Just to know as to avoid unnecessary mistakes.

1 Like

Travel / Re: English Student Visa To Japan by 9izguy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tokyo50:

You are absolutely right about the need to know Japanese.

Post education, the environment is much easier now for Africans than it was just 5 years ago. As long as you can speak Japanese and have a degree from Japan, many companies are willing to sponsor you for a work visa. It is not as complicated as securing a work visa in America or in EU countries.

Also, another option is to get married to a Japanese if that is your plan. Spouse visa is 3-5 years, after that you may apply for a PR visa and then a Japanese passport if you wish.

Thank you for your wonderful responses, Bro. I want to ask, how easy is it getting married to a Japanese lady?
Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2016
davodyguy:

Virgin passport yes, no record.

Filled the form, and filed all require documents.

Sponsor letter from the office with over 5million naira in the account
my personal account with over 2 million

Thank you so much for your quick response.
But, considering my case below, what advice do you have for me;
I am planning to go for a conference in Japan
that will be holding between November 22 to
24th but the Organizing Committee will only send me
Invitation letter and no other document. It's
actually an international conference for
Engineering and Applied Science Researchers
and i am currently a Masters degree student in
one of Nigerian Universities and do not have up to 1m in my account. Please, how best do
i go about this in order to obtain my visa and
scale through other immigration processes as it concerns having a strong tier here in Nigeria?
Also, what is expected to be in the content of the sponsor's letter and do they ask for any kind of health insurance?
Note: I will be going by a Company's sponsorship
and can provide identification letter from my School/
department.
Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
davodyguy:

I already did. sometime last year.

I went for a conference, hence it was business visa

Also, did you apply for your Japan visa with a virgin passport or it has record/s of previous travel/s?
Travel / Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 9izguy(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2016
I am planning to go for a conference in Japan that will be holding between November 22 to 24th but the Committee will only send me Invitation letter and no other document. It's actually an international conference for Engineering and Applied Science Researchers and i am currently a Masters degree student in one of Nigerian Universities. Please, how best do i go about this in order to obtain my visa and scale through other immigration processes?
Note: I will be going by a Company's sponsorship and can provide identification letter from my department.
Thank you in anticipation.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 9izguy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
evoh:

I have sent them to you

Please kindly send to me through:
ozichukz@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 9izguy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please, kindly send to ozichukz@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. by 9izguy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
larrymontana63@gmail.com, endymore2003@yahoo.com, memyselfandi2030@gmail.com, chuxserve@yahoo.com, abdulmalikolalekan@gmail.com, agba.judith@gmail.com, akintimehinopeoluwa@ yahoo.com, arohsilas@gmail.com, lfynwafornso@gmail.com, bussyamu@yahoo.com, jiboaf@gmail.com, mayorchelsea@gmail.com, seyilink@yahoo.co.uk, adedayo.adedun@gmail.com, hayoakins@accamai.com, darmilolah@gmail.com, ekundayodaniel21@gmail.com, petersfreelancer@gmail.com, chatom143@yahoo.com, kolawole.oajohn@gmail.com, prinxadeniyi@gmail.com, ugochukwu6@gmail.com, taiwoaremu60@yahoo.com, igeseun@gmail.com, nkeakamichael@gmail.com, ubmac5@yahoo.com, ehihumeme@yahoo.com, mansolomon4real@yahoo.com, chigbochijioke@yahoo.com, orasam4real@yahoo.com, ikpegodwin@yahoo.com, igehkc@ gmail.com.... check ur mails..

Please send to me.
ozichukz@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Free Workforce Past Question And Answer by 9izguy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Godsown20:
Thanks alot, I really appreciate

Please Dearie, send to me.
ozichukz@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. by 9izguy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please, Ask4bigneyo or anybody that have received should send to me.

ozichukz@gmail.com
Please!!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
hbof: me 2 old site oo
Congrats.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014
adamubk:
Broda! It's NDA old site oooooo!I still got wok to do if it is between 3.5km to 4km

Email me your mobile number through consultcally@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
adamubk: Is push up among the screening requirement! If yes am many?

As of last year, NO.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2014
adamubk: Please aw many person do they take? In the final list for each state!

Last year was 5per State for SSC & 6 for DSSC.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2014
adamubk: How many kilometer is actually the race? Cos someone just told me is 4km in 18 minutes! Aw true is that?

Expect between 3.5km to 4km @NDA Old Site...it is above 3.2km & be able to run up a hill.
Which side are you going, Old Site or Jaji? If Old Site, lets hook up.
Victory is from God alone.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Bede2u:
Abeg check Agu Izuchukwu Bede SSC/2014/13157
Enugu

Ur name is not there, Bro.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2014
demexes:

pls help me check ABIREN MAXWELL ODJUVWU........ SSC FROM DELTA STATE.
Thanks

Unfortunately, ur name is not there.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2014
kanworld: Pls Help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Check NDEFO ANTHONY KENECHUKWU SSC/20147/10392 Anambra state

Sorry Bro, ur name is not there.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please check for me.
Ozichukwu C.N. SSC/2014/2256.
Anambra State.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Ozichukwu Callistus N. SSC Anambra State. Please check for me.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
gambudu: ok sir.am sure the lieutenant was a file handler.....samobaba dis is 4u, 9izguy as answered u.

Yes, he was incharge of receiving Original Credentials of each Candidate that was called up for interview. He was also involved in the questioning because He is a Psychologist.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
gambudu: i think some guys here like ananne and few others would hav an idea.But i cant say if they got to that stage of facing d board. Just expect to see appointment officers from lt col 2 brig gen and probably one maj gen.my view

Last Year‘s Board Members during board interview comprised of a Maj. General (who was the Board Chairman), a Brig. General (Vice Chairman of the Board), Colonels, Lt. Colonels (one among them was the Board Secretary), Major, 1 Captain and 1 Lieutnant. SSC @NDA KD.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.