Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

9izguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9izguy's Profile / 9izguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2013
Gideon360:
Yes my broda!
Going by last year DSSC/SSC recruitment process;
The application closes on 7th of june, the shortlisted name for screening came out on 27th of june. (i.e 3weeks after)
The screening started on 8th of July and ended finally on 20th of July.
The final shortlisted name came out on 21th of August (i.e 3 weeks after the screening).
The traning for SSC started 9th of September at NDA Kaduna whle DSSC Traning started on 15th of September in Makurdi.
I learnt tru dis thread dat SSC Training will be at Kaduna dis yr Not Makurdi as usual. (I Like dat).
Therefore, going wt the past History and wt somebody who said that he heard that the screening will start on 22nd of June, no doubt, that shorlisted names will come out on Monday 10th of June, 2013.
What u need to do is to get punch news paper on that day. If ua going to ur working place, get it very early in the morning around 6:30am
and tell us here that the name is out.
I pray, God will grant our heart desire.
See u there.
If your name comes out for SSC, I can arrange motor for u from Lagos to Kaduna at the rate of #5,500. Instead of #6,700 from d motor pack.
Wait til ur name is out before asking for how its works.
Best of luck guys
I pray God shall show us favour in this recruitment and we shall have testimony throughout in Jesus name.

Amen oooooooooooooooo
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2013
O'steve:
Pls anybody with soft copy of compedium of past questions for short service shld share it. Thanks

I don‘t have copy of past questions but i think this will help. It is format used last year
A sort of use of English(2comprehensions,lexis & structure-words wt same consonant sounds,nearest in meaning,opposite in meaning,e.t.c. ), Mathematics( you solve all without calculator), General paper(current affairs,sports,economics,aeronautical questions,navy related questions,e.t.c).
The questions were not too hard but time given was very short.
Goodluck.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2013
Razakipaye: pls wen will the navy stop selling form for dssc.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2013
Razakipaye: pls wen will the navy stop selling form for dssc.

Selling/Registration ends on 12th July, Shortlist for aptitude test will be out on 17th July while Aptitude test itself is on 20th.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 6:48am On Jun 07, 2013
honeywealth: Please, assist is urgent. D response I got after mking d transaction is 'issuer or switch inoperative' I've tried it 4 times nw and saying d same tin. Please, wat does it mean. Also d cw2 of a tin, I dnt understand it. They said 3 digits @ d back of atm. I saw 7 digits @ d back of my atm. There is 1st 4 digits then a space and 3 other digits. Please, explain on d 3 digits they ar talking of @ d back of d atm. Response pls.

You re right... There is 4 digits, a little space & 3digits, key in the last 3digits in the space provided for it and complete other spaces, then u re good to get your purchase done. Best of luck.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2013
diegs: House pls help out, can a business admin graduate apply for the post of human resource? Didn't see anytin like related courses. I anticipate ur replies. Tnx

I think you can go for HR if there is no other course/position very close to ur discipline. All the best.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2013
thug: Am finding it very difficult to upload my passport even after reducing it to 30kb and still go less than 30kb. It replies that a critical error occurred .
I don't know if anyone has similar problem??and what can be the way forward??

If you re very sure that your passport size is below 30kb, i suggest you try again later in the day coz it could be network problem that resulted to your unable to upload. Goodluck.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by 9izguy(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2013
Please Has anyone succeeded in registering through online payment medium ... Because network is really bad here.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2013
Gideon360:
No allowance atall 4d 3weeks screening. thr may be allowance at d camp during d training like NYSC, i.e motor and motor cycle allowance.
At the end of 6 month training 4 DSSC and 9 month 4 SSC Before they commission us as Lieutenant and 2rd Lieutenant respectively, we shall pucket huge amount.
After d 3wks training, we will wait 4 abt 3weeks while the name of we successful come out on net and unch news paper.
Best of luck.

I like your Faith my Bro & co - future Lieutnant...We shall definitely make the Preliminary & final list. Victory come from God alone. Best of Luck.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2013
Gideon360:
He that started a good work in us shall surely complete them until the day of Christ Jesus.
We shall not die non ran away or sent out neither shall we take permission to quit the camp.
We shall make it to the end in Jesus name.

Amen ooooooooo
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2013
smuhammad: hi guys, it is a great honour and previlege to visit and comment on this forum once again after a very long tym. It may interest u guys to knw that last year I ws lyk virtually all of u ie an applicant into d NA. Lucky enof for me, I made the final list and by the special grace of the Almighty come next week I shall be commissioned, what a dream come tru. My advise to u guys is to continue praying and be very hard working cos d Army job needs brave minds. The training in the Nigerian Defence Academy is a very interesting one. I wish u guys all the very best. Hoping to see some of u during my POP come Saturday next week.
Congrats 2LT Sani Muhammadu. All the best Bro.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2013
Ajalagideon: 6days 2d closure of d form. God I need ur help. I trust my God He can never disappoint me. He always shows me favour.
Pray dis prayer, Oh God, do not let pple of dis World ask me where is ur God in dis recruitment exercise.
God will not negnect us in Jesus Name.
Amen ooooooooooooo
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Paranalogy: I av printed d photocard,parent attestation n LG attestation letter..after given it for signing wat next wil i do?n is it after i must av been shorlisted dts wen i wil presend it to d board during interview?
Yeah, if you are shortlisted, you will be required to present it & other documents that will be required. For now,be prayerful coz it takes God to succeed. Goodluck.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=ekoyochris][/quote]
Please don‘t be deceived, NYSC Cert. is of utmost important in this online recruitment, if u knw u can‘t hv it before completion of ur registration, don‘t bother to waste ur time & money, Nigerian Army recruitment is not like other recruitment out there.
Car Talk / Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by 9izguy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
wesley80: I dont believe they actually built those cars in Nigeria, can anyone convince me they did?
See, i have been to this IVM plant, every part of their cars except the engine are made here in Nigeria. It is only their engines that are made by their japanese partner.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2013 by 9izguy(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2013
joker5180: is it 'form' or 'PIN CODE'?
The PIN though some refers to it as form but actually, u obtain a registering pin from Ecobank and proceed to Official recruitment portal for the online registration... No other form is needed.
Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2013 by 9izguy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
The long awaited Nigerian Army Direct short service commission and Short service Combatant 2013 recruitment is out and applications are officially commencing on Monday, 25th March 2013. Visit their official website below for details:
www.nigerianarmyms.org
Also feel free to drop your comments and share your advises,suggestions,e.t.c. with us as these will go a long way to achieve our military dreams. 1Love. smiley smiley smiley shocked
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2013
Good day Nairalanders, Your ideas and suggestions are seriously needed in the following;
1. Major differences between NA DSSC and SSC.
2. For a Mechanical Engineer,which one is preferable?
3. For Someone that want to make a career in NA,which one do you suggest and your reasons?
4. Can one convert to Regular easily through both?
Nairalanders and Officers in the house please help out.
Thank You.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Difference Between Nigerian Army DSSC And SSC by 9izguy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
9izguy: Good day Nairalanders, Your ideas and suggestions are seriously needed in the following;
3. For Someone that want to make a career in NA,which one do you suggest and your reasons?
Thank You.
Jobs/Vacancies / Difference Between Nigerian Army DSSC And SSC by 9izguy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good day Nairalanders, Your ideas and suggestions are seriously needed in the following;
Thank You.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced by 9izguy(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2012
Pls nairalanders,is there anyone with information on how someone can get his/her score in the Navy aptitude test we took on 23rd of last month?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced by 9izguy(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2012
sinoruks: Na tru o... Imo state na 30 now..... Osun 26...
Pls Bro,u mean they re stil bringing in more candidates as of yesterday?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2012
chiborado: Gud morning guys. We waited @ d parade grd till 12:15am earlier this morning for the Medical result/eviction but no show. We marched down 4km back to the hostel btw 12:20am to 1am. We are out again on the parade ground after 2:30min sleep.

After breakfast, follows Medical/eviction, then aptitude test. Later psycoanalysis test.

3.2km will around 5pm later today.
Obstacle crossing tomorrow morning then some rest.

From Monday will come facing the panal for the Orals.

Continue in ur prayers for us.

Emrino, tanx 4 d complements.

We re solidly behind you guys with prayers. The author n finisher of everything will c u through in Jesus name...Amen. Succeed and prepare the way for us come next year. 1luv.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
calabaman: sorry!!!! Ur name is not there
Thank Man. I wish you success through out the struggle. Let me wait till next year. Congrats Man..

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
Please help me check this name: OZICHUKWU CALLISTUS NONSO. DSSC/2012/4688. ANAMBRA.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced by 9izguy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
Amen and Amen
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Navy DSSC 2012 (course 21) by 9izguy(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2012
emrino:
Well basically u shld read GMAT (as was wt air4s ds yr, dey jst pikd one particular session from GMAT, All of it) study hard, xpct 50 questions, maths, eng & general paper. If u want 2knw wat d questions luk lyk c d past questns i posted on my oda topic ''NAF DSSC 2012 (course 21)''. Goodluck.

Tnx Bro.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Navy DSSC 2012 (course 21) by 9izguy(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2012
Goodevening Great Nigerians...@emrino,my thumb up... I love this. Can we get info on how to succeed in the Aptitude test and selection interview?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2012
Emrino,please can a corps member who knows someone at top but is to obtain his discharge certificate in less than 2months time apply? Or will it disqualify the person during first enlistment?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 by 9izguy(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2012
calabaman: Good mawnin Mr Emrino!! On checking NA website i saw that the age bracket is btw 22-29. But u are saying 22-35. Is der sometin am missing here?

Mr Calabaman,22-29 is for SSC while 22-35 is for Dssc. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.