Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (478032 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Keep lashing her, she will stay with you when you start wandering around in the street. When you start roaming around in the street and I get you arrested by my boys, you will tell me that Nigeria is bad and that there is no job and yet you have engaged yourself with a jobless job, leaving your career vulnerable to frustration. Cow. grin
Lmao! Bad mouth.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 01, 2013
it is june we r about to hear the good news
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nasius(f): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2013
Pls house, ds 3.2 km race, hw do dey calculate it? Is it a straight race of 3.2 or 3.2 x 2 as in going n coming?
God wl surely help us!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nasius: Pls house, ds 3.2 km race, hw do dey calculate it? Is it a straight race of 3.2 or 3.2 x 2 as in going n coming?
God wl surely help us!!!
Just going only. No fear u hear. grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
cyril83: Lmao! Bad mouth.
grin BAD MOUTH FELLOW.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls house,will there b allowance for d 3wks trainin and during d 9months training,and if there will b,how much are they going to pay,will d amount they ll pay sustain someone through out d 3wks or 9months training,also pls after d 3wks screening,is it right there @ d camp we ar going to knw our fate if we ll b selected for d 9months training,or they ll do d selection later and it will b in news paper or internet.thanks in advance for ur responses
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
graceapadija: Pls house,will there b allowance for d 3wks trainin and during d 9months training,and if there will b,how much are they going to pay,will d amount they ll pay sustain someone through out d 3wks or 9months training,also pls after d 3wks screening,is it right there @ d camp we ar going to knw our fate if we ll b selected for d 9months training,or they ll do d selection later and it will b in news paper or internet.thanks in advance for ur responses
No allowance atall 4d 3weeks screening. thr may be allowance at d camp during d training like NYSC, i.e motor and motor cycle allowance.
At the end of 6 month training 4 DSSC and 9 month 4 SSC Before they commission us as Lieutenant and 2rd Lieutenant respectively, we shall pucket huge amount.
After d 3wks training, we will wait 4 abt 3weeks while the name of we successful come out on net and unch news paper.
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 4:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Thank GOD for somebody like SMT who after becoming an officer of NA still have time to relate with us on internet despite the fact that most of us dont know ourselves physically even when come across each other in town. Guyz pls, do emulate him. Some ppl will logout completly when they get to this level and you wont here anything from them again.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 4:54am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls 2nd Lt. SMT,
A dwaf they say will see farrer than a giant if he sees the shoulder of a giant to climb on, you are d giant now and we are dwafs & i beleive we can also excel even more than you did when we get 2 d camp for screening.
The easay you mentioned, what was the topic you, i mean you as a person, were given to write about and if you know other topics or questions you can as well chip it in but i beleive u cant forget yours.
Pls, dont b Mike Alpha Delta at Mike Echo that i Alpha Seria Killo too much question.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by graceapadija: 6:03am On Jun 02, 2013
@Gideon thanks alot,u ve been so helpful to me thru urself responses,i reallllllllllllllly appreciat it,we shall all ve testimonies and share our testimonies about dis NA job In JESUS NAME,pls d trainin for d DSSC,is it six month or nine,cos through dis thread i ve realize people saying its 9 month bt am confuse now wen u said its 6months,also u mentioned dat d names of we successful candidate ll comes out after 3weeks,is it immediately after d name comes out we ll go for d training,cos i taught d trainin is going to b ard Oct or Nov,bt if it comes out after 3wks of trainin,then it means it ll b early Dan dat,so wen is it likely for d 9 or 6month trainin to b?thanks Goodmni
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Madawaki01(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2013
For those interested in the nigeria defence academy,check my signature
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by rushj(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2013
graceapadija: Pls house,will there b allowance for d 3wks trainin and during d 9months training,and if there will b,how much are they going to pay,will d amount they ll pay sustain someone through out d 3wks or 9months training,also pls after d 3wks screening,is it right there @ d camp we ar going to knw our fate if we ll b selected for d 9months training,or they ll do d selection later and it will b in news paper or internet.thanks in advance for ur responses
Point of correction. Screening is for 2weeks not 3weeks as some of u think. Bn thr last two yrs bt nt successful and never applied again til dis yr. I was screened out bcoz of 3.2km race which i made it in 19mins instead of 18mins. Well for ur info am gallant nw i make it in 14mins nw. All d bst. Victory is from God Alone
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by 9izguy(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2013
Gideon360:
No allowance atall 4d 3weeks screening. thr may be allowance at d camp during d training like NYSC, i.e motor and motor cycle allowance.
At the end of 6 month training 4 DSSC and 9 month 4 SSC Before they commission us as Lieutenant and 2rd Lieutenant respectively, we shall pucket huge amount.
After d 3wks training, we will wait 4 abt 3weeks while the name of we successful come out on net and unch news paper.
Best of luck.

I like your Faith my Bro & co - future Lieutnant...We shall definitely make the Preliminary & final list. Victory come from God alone. Best of Luck.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
samobaba4u:
Pls, dont b Mike Alpha Delta at Mike Echo that i Alpha Seria Killo too much question.
MEANING:
Pls, dnt be mad at me that i ask too much question. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
MEANING:
Busy body
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Don Demu:
Busy body
grin HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Busy body fellow.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by cyril83(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
MEANING:
Alpha kilo papa romeo oscar kilo oscar, Whiskey hotel oscar tango echo alpha charlie hotel yankee oscar uniform hotel oscar whiskey tango oscar uniform sierra echo mike india lima india tango alpha romeo yankee papa hotel oscar november echo tango india charlie sierra?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
cyril83: Alpha kilo papa romeo oscar kilo oscar, Whiskey hotel oscar tango alpha uniform golf hotel tango yankee oscar uniform hotel oscar whiskey tango oscar uniform sierra echo mike india lima india tango alpha romeo yankee papa hotel oscar november echo tango india charlie sierra?
Meaning:
Akproko who taught you how to use military phonetics.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Godschild2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
gringringrin lol!

And they nearly killed me with laughter o, are you guys speaking in tongues or what? Is it gonna be part of the medical exercise? You should've told us earlier nah.

Well, I think I'm just gonna grab a bottle of fanta & groundnuts. Let's watch how the drama unfolds, we learn everyday!

gringrin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Zakkyoz: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
What to do to scuttle the daily growth of my tommy. It keeps portruding ever since i completed my application. Hope that is not inimical to the scaring 3.2 km marathon?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by smuhammad(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
samobaba4u: Pls 2nd Lt. SMT,
A dwaf they say will see farrer than a giant if he sees the shoulder of a giant to climb on, you are d giant now and we are dwafs & i beleive we can also excel even more than you did when we get 2 d camp for screening.
The easay you mentioned, what was the topic you, i mean you as a person, were given to write about and if you know other topics or questions you can as well chip it in but i beleive u cant forget yours.
Your questions are welcomed, though too much of it may be so confusing. the essay is not a difficult one at all. all they need is your command of English and expression. And it is a general one for all candidates. Our was, write about ur journey to Makurdi and the second was an application to the minister of defence on why you want to join the military. So expect anything, read wide cos I learnt u are going to write a general test before the first shortlistment. So do not rest on ur oars by depending on all my hints. Just prepare for the worst.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by Gideon360: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2013
smuhammad: Your questions are welcomed, though too much of it may be so confusing. the essay is not a difficult one at all. all they need is your command of English and expression. And it is a general one for all candidates. Our was, write about ur journey to Makurdi and the second was an application to the minister of defence on why you want to join the military. So expect anything, read wide cos I learnt u are going to write a general test before the first shortlistment. So do not rest on ur oars by depending on all my hints. Just prepare for the worst.
tks for d info,
pls my office, is push up part of screening exercise? And many is required at a goal? What wi happen to somebody who could nt meet up d required push up?
Does writen test comes after race or how?
Thankin u 4 prompt positive response.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 4:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Zakkyoz: What to do to scuttle the daily growth of my tommy. It keeps portruding ever since i completed my application. Hope that is not inimical to the scaring 3.2 km marathon?
My guy na wetin u dey chop?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by samobaba4u(m): 5:01am On Jun 03, 2013
smuhammad: Your questions are welcomed, though too much of it may be so confusing. the essay is not a difficult one at all. all they need is your command of English and expression. And it is a general one for all candidates. Our was, write about ur journey to Makurdi and the second was an application to the minister of defence on why you want to join the military. So expect anything, read wide cos I learnt u are going to write a general test before the first shortlistment. So do not rest on ur oars by depending on all my hints. Just prepare for the worst.
Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by ritawine2: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
What of Mama like Us that Are pregnant ,what is our fate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Zakkyoz: What to do to scuttle the daily growth of my tommy. It keeps portruding ever since i completed my application. Hope that is not inimical to the scaring 3.2 km marathon?
grin TAKE PALM WINE ANE ISI EWU. Hehehehehe.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
thanks man. Okpia e u kin. Meaning; Na man u be.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by bigboyo: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2013

...2LT Muhammad, you are a fine and promising officer, thank you for your continuous support...please kindly let us know if sit-up and press-up are used to disqualify applicants, and if yes what are the required amounts for qualification. thanks for your much anticipated response.
...i hope you are enjoying your new deployment? (smiles)...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by GentleJ2: 2:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Father, see us through... Amen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Lets hope the result will between now and June 15.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! by emmanuel4fire: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2013
Gods-child:
gringringrin lol!

And they nearly killed me with laughter o, are you guys speaking in tongues or what? Is it gonna be part of the medical exercise? You should've told us earlier nah.

Well, I think I'm just gonna grab a bottle of fanta & groundnuts. Let's watch how the drama unfolds, we learn everyday!

gringrin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (203) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.