Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

9ja4ever's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ja4ever's Profile / 9ja4ever's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 9ja4ever: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2008
@soulmate

My situation is related to your own.
I got married over 3months ago, since then I never got pregnant. I even got married as a virgin. I first experience the pain middle december. I even thought i was pregnant until i saw my period again, but the pain still persisted. I later went to see my doctor, who counselled me to go for Ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that there was no abnormality.
I later began to experience the pain again. I went back to see the doctor. Another Ultrasound scan was conducted, and was informed that i have PID. How I could have gotten it is still a misery till date, because i got to know that PID is a complication of untreated PID, and my husband is not the flirting type.
I later on went for Vaginal Swap so as to know the causative organism, but the result reads Candida Albecans. I believe candidiasis is a fungi infection and has nothing to do with PID. To affirm the result, i went to another hospital for Pelvis Scan and Vagina Swap. The scan also revealed PID but the Lab analysis revealed Candidiasis. My doctor showed a form of confusion, but placed me on Doxycline for the period of 2weeks. i am currently on the drugs, but the pain still persists

@Doctor,
Can you please help us out? Can i really have Pelvic infection? if possible, what is the way forward. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Health / Re: Help My Husband! by 9ja4ever: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
I appreciate you all. Thanks

@Ifyalways
You have exposed me to a new dimension of how to handle the situation. Thanks
Health / Re: Help My Husband! by 9ja4ever: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
Thanks a great deal. We will try to do as you said. Your words gave me a great deal of encouragement.
Health / Help My Husband! by 9ja4ever: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2008
Pls help my Husband. The problem is that the situation of his dick is getting worse. He used to be very active before, but later the problem started. At first, he just couldnt go for more than one round; but now the dick can either choose to come up or not. He has tried several drugs, all to no avail. He is currently on Manix(an herbal supplement).
Pls any doctor on useful information should pls come to our rescue.

Thanks.
Jobs/Vacancies / Update On Nbc Management Trainee Recruitment by 9ja4ever: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders,
Has NBC called anybody after the first interview in lagos?
Please kindly say if you have been called.
Politics / Movement For Better Nigeria by 9ja4ever: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2007
Consider these:
No matter where you are in the world, ur only home still remains Nigeria. Nowhere can be compared to ur home. If I may ask, are you proud of ur home? Among the nations of the world, what position is your home in term of development.

We have heard of stories of how many people have died of curable diseases, just because our health standard is poor. think of how many more will still die. Do you know that somebody close to you might be the next victim, if conscious actions are not taken to change the trend of things?

Nigeria is one of the richest country in term of natural endownment, yet many Nigerian are dying of hunger everyday. Countless are the number of children who are malnutritioned, and are therfore suffering from Kwashiokor. Some of these children only eat meat or egg once in a year. Yet there are some Nigerians who greedly embezzle public funds and have more than excess to undergo surgical operations just for beauty purposes.

Consider the states of our roads, only God can tell us the number of people that have died just because of their conditions, but our leaders dont go thru these roads. Aircrafts are made for them to travel securely.

After considering these and many more, I concluded that the only hope we have as a country lies in us the future leaders, but many youths are already nursing the ambition of going into politics for the purpose of taking their own share of the national cake.

Are there still remnants that will stand for these country? Are you tired of the ugly trend in the country? If you are one of the remnanant that will help in rebuilding the broken walls of this country, leave ur comment here.

As for me, i am committed to this country and will always be. Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve!!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.