Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

9jababa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jababa's Profile / 9jababa's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Man Narrates How He’s Still Together With Wife Who Once Sl*t His Throat(images) by 9jababa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
– A Twitter user has shared his marriage experience and how he had stuck to his wife even after slitting his throat

According to him, it is hard to replace your soulmate even in the face of constant conflicts. He went ahead to mention some of the misunderstandings they’ve heard and how his wife got pregnant for another man.

Read: https://9jabeat.com/its-hard-to-replace-your-soulmate-man-narrates-how-hes-still-together-with-wife-who-once-slt-his-throatimages/

Celebrities / Nice Reflex! Young Mum Saves Toddler From Falling Wall(video) by 9jababa(m): 3:43am On Sep 22, 2021
The video below shows a young woman saving her little child from a falling wall.

A young woman who sat beneath a brick with her little toddler right in front of her has demonstrated that nothing beats the reflex of a caring mother.

Without thinking twice about it, the woman jumped up right away the moment she felt the wall collapsing, tried to hold the wall in place while covering the boy with her body.

Unfortunately, the wall of brick came crashing upon her but then she was able to protect the little baby.

Watch the video here: https://9jabeat.com/nice-reflex-young-mum-saves-toddler-from-falling-wall/

Celebrities / #bbnaija: Emmanuel Becomes The New Head Of House For Week 7 by 9jababa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
After a long battle of dice and obstacle, Emmanuel emerges as the new head of house for week 7

[center]https://9jabeat.com/bbnaija-week-7-emmanuel-becomes-head-of-house/[/center]

Celebrities / Crowd Go Wild As Wizkid And Justin Bieber Perform ”essence” In America (video) by 9jababa(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Grammy Award-winning Nigerian singer, Wizkid has earned his fan another bragging right as he recently performed on stage with International star, Justin Bieber.

Wizkid joined Justin Bieber on stage to perform the remix of his hit song, Essence at Jay-Z’s Made In America Concert in the United States.

The mammoth crowd at the event went wild the moment the superstar singers mount the stage to perform the ‘Essence’ remix which was released a few weeks ago.

Watch the video here: https://9jabeat.com/crowd-go-wild-as-wizkid-and-justin-bieber-perform-essence-in-america-video/

Romance / Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having S3x (video) by 9jababa(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
The man who was the one screaming the most in the video begged for forgiveness and yelled that the excruciating pain was unbearable.

Lake Bosumtwi is the only natural lake in Ghana. It is situated within an ancient impact crater that is about 10.5 kilometres in diameter. It is about 30 km south-east of Kumasi the capital of Ashanti and is a popular recreational area.

It took the intervention of the traditional authorities to appease the river Gods for forgiveness. They poured libation obviously to beg the gods for the couple to be separated peacefully. They were later sent to the hospital where they went through series of treatments.

Watch video: https://9jabeat.com/couple-stuck-in-each-other-while-having-s3x-video/

Celebrities / Re: Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by 9jababa(m): 2:40am On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
They're all dysfunctional families. Hopefully their children won't pass on the dysfunction to their own descendants. In Africa, it's the elders you first take issues to, not the social media, taking your intimate family issues to the social media shows that you don't have elders and your family is a dysfunctional family.
Apparently, social media is the new elder

292 Likes 12 Shares

Celebrities / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface by 9jababa(m): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Charles Idibia, one of the brothers of singer, Tuface(2Baba) Idibia, has hit back at his brother’s wife, Annie Idibia, after she called out his family.

Annie Idibia had gone on her Instagram Stories to slam Tuface, his family, and his children’s mothers (READ Previous Thread HERE)

Charles Idibia Took to his Instagram Page to react to Annie Idibia's outburst and accused Annie and her mother of using juju to control Tuface. He also accused Annie of doing drugs:

"@annieidibia1 ...You got married into a family of peace lovers ...so peaceful that it's actually an idibia family flaw as I have come to realise. Perhaps this has made you think that we must be fools , but trust me, we are not You are bringing up a Disney trip that happen pre-covidl9 simply because you somehow cannot totally have your way today like you are used to ? Trying to paint your husband bad publicly( because he is a very private person ) is your threat tool and means of gaining control ? ...and I thought you were smart , abi dey dealer gave you the wrong dose today ? Asking your mum who lives in one of bedrooms to add more fire to the Juju pot is would have been a smarter move, but as God will have it , you choose today to expose yourself. You better finish what you started this Night , because maybe ,just maybe the public might just help us all . Inno is deing slowly,never seen a man so unhappy in real life , but we must all maintain 'peace' that has never existed from day one ...Bleep that shit ! ..am done . The idibia family never gave you peace you say , please bring out all the wrong we did to you and post on your page pls , because i have alot to say , and am going to say it regardless."

"Respect? That went out the window along time ago , and God knows I have been nothing but respectful ..." Don't talk " ..."keep your family affair of social media " is it until he is dead ? This is not me at all, but I'm ready to be this person , if it's going to help inno's life . The peaceful mature way has clearly failed over the years , let's try this one. I am going to keep mute for now out of respect for some people , but the truth will surely come out this time around."

"Living under who's roof "? Now you have totally gone mad ...your house that I, your husband's only relative in lagos , can't spend 2hrs visiting without your mum acting like the world is coming to an end . Just so you know , it's because of the kids I vist sometimes, cos you both are a boring bunch , continue with your lies and gather your sympathy party online. The truth won't hide forever."

55 Likes 6 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Seyi Tinubu And Wife Share Adorable Pictures Of Their Son At One(pictures) by 9jababa(m): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Amen
Solsix:
See as pikin set finish, nawa. E no go better for poverty

1 Like

Education / JAMB Releases 2021 UTME Results, How To Check Result by 9jababa(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), has released the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results.

The JAMB spokesman, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, disclosed in a statement issued on Friday, that “Extremely comparatively few results are being withheld for further investigation.”

Read the full statement below:

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the results of candidates who sat in more than 720 CBT centres for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted between Saturday, 19th and Tuesday, 22 June 2021.

Each concerned candidate is advised to check his/her result by sending UTME RESULT to 55019 through the GSM number used by each candidate to obtain profile code and UTME registration with the Board and their results would be relayed to them.

The results for subsequent days would be released daily.

How to check result: https://9jabeat.com/jamb-releases-2021-utme-results/

Nairaland / General / Seyi Tinubu And Wife Share Adorable Pictures Of Their Son At One(pictures) by 9jababa(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Seyi Tinubu and his lovely wife, Layal Tinubu have taken to Instagram to celebrate their son, Tobias as he completes his first 365 days on earth. The couple celebrated the birthday of their son by sharing adorable images of the young lad...

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/seyi-tinubu-and-wife-share-adorable-pictures-of-their-son-at-one/

Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares New Stylish Photos by 9jababa(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Media personality, Toke Makinwa took to Instagram to share these new set of photos of herself posing in a matching latex two-piece set.

In her caption, she wrote: “I refuse to let life humble me, you can try but I bounce back harder.”

More stunning images here@ https://9jabeat.com/toke-makinwa-shares-new-stylish-photos/

1 Like

Celebrities / Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Attends Naming Ceremony Of Incarcerated #endsars Protester by 9jababa(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kemisola Ogunniyi, an #EndSARS protester who was two months pregnant at the time she was arrested by soldiers in Akure gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

She was delivered of her baby boy while in custody on the 16th of June and earlier today the 23rd of June the naming ceremony was held. The newborn was named Okikiola Freedom Erinponmile.

In attendance were people from the general public and the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Prophetess Naomi Ogunwusi.

Kemisola was arrested after the violence that erupted in the wake of the October 2020 #EndSARS protests. She was accused of being one of those that set the state secretariat of the All Progressive Congress (APC) ablaze.
Read More(+ Images): https://9jabeat.com/wife-of-the-ooni-of-ife-attends-the-naming-ceremony-of-incarcerated-endsars-protester/

Family / Re: Wives, Stop Fighting The Side Chick, Face Your Husband!! by 9jababa(m): 2:45am On Jun 21, 2021
Ishilove:

Not only necklace. Ileke idi nko? cheesy cheesy
Adefi'leke noo grin
Family / Re: Wives, Stop Fighting The Side Chick, Face Your Husband!! by 9jababa(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Food for serious thought
SeaTrade:
When people like Tony elumelu and the likes cheat,who do you think they cheat with?Street girls? undecided
You need to go out more tbh...
Family / Wives, Stop Fighting The Side Chick, Face Your Husband!! by 9jababa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
In more than so many cases and so many ways, a side chick outperforms the wife at home and the reason is that most married women already feel accomplished…of course, they’ve got the man!

But then if you’ve ‘got’ the man, has he ‘got’ you?

Or does it seem like he’s got so many others like you that are more sophisticated?

I mean, you know the type of man that he was before you agreed to his marriage proposal. You went ahead and said yes, perhaps with hopes that once you both were pronounced husband and wife, things will change for the better.

Well, reality has set in and you can now see that a wedding ring or even vows on the Lord’s altar cannot change a man who makes no effort to change. You are unhappy and the marriage has lost every last spark so tey you both are more like roommates.

Read On: https://9jabeat.com/wives-stop-fighting-the-side-chick-face-your-husband/

Celebrities / Re: 10 Hot Bbnaija Ex-housemates Who Are Now Even Hotter, See Pictures by 9jababa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wow...Venita!!!
Celebrities / Fireboydml Is Such A Superstar — Don Jazzy by 9jababa(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Ace music producer, Don Jazzy was at the Olamide’s UY SCUTI album launch and has described YBNL‘s buzzing act, Fireboy DML as “Such a Superstar“.

Don Jazzy made it known that he met the “Jealous” crooner for the first time at the listening party organised last night for Olamide’s new album.

Read More: https://9jabeat.com/uyscuti-fireboydml-is-such-a-superstar-don-jazzy/

Crime / Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by 9jababa(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Her eyeballs changed instantly(watch the video below)…you could tell her whole system is being damaged from the instant effect of the too-much alcohol intake and it was just her birthday.

The young lady who seemed to have taken on a drinking challenge which will, unfortunately, be her last initially was enjoying it and could be seen asking for more…the friends might have meant no harm but it ended up one gulp too much!

Watch the viral video: https://9jabeat.com/viral-lady-dies-on-her-birthday-after-drinking-too-much-alcohol/

Celebrities / Viral: Woman Cries Profusely, If It Is That Painful, Cut It Off Please!! (video) by 9jababa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
In a recent viral video, a young lady has been seen crying profusely because of her hairstyle. The hairstylist probably picked her actual hair so tightly that the pain became unbearable.

This is not a new thing…women and their palava. But my issue with her is the crying part, some would endure the pain I know but when it is immensely unbearable, do you leave it on and let headache kill you?

You can simply tell your stylist to stop or just loosen or cut the thing off…

Watch video below:
https://9jabeat.com/viral-woman-cries-profusely-if-it-is-that-painful-cut-it-off-please-video/

Celebrities / Re: Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos by 9jababa(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
GeniusVincent:
Nollywood veteran actress Rita Dominic looks peng in these new photos of her..
Me:It's the green plant for me

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLp2pknr6p/?utm_medium=copy_link

See more photos here: https://9jabeat.com/secure-the-red-package-rita-dominic-poses-gorgeously-for-the-camerasee-photos/
Celebrities / Secure The Red Package! Rita Dominic Poses Gorgeously For The Camera(see Photos) by 9jababa(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has shared images of her gorgeous self in a dazzling red outfit worn to the launch of futureofafrica.

The 45-year-old award-winning actress shows off her petite body structure in a long-sleeved skimpy gown with a touch of brown at the edges.

See more photos below:
https://9jabeat.com/secure-the-red-package-rita-dominic-poses-gorgeously-for-the-camerasee-photos/

Celebrities / Tope Alabi Finally Apologises To Singer Alaseyori For Openly Condemning Her Song by 9jababa(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tope Alabi has now broken the silence on the ongoing criticism about her and her open rebuke of the popular “Oniduro” song by Adeyinka Alaseyori.

In a long apology note published only on a gospel Facebook page, Church Gist, Tope Alabi took her time to ask for the mercy of her fans for her unnecessary public outburst which she could have handled in a rather more mature way.

Part of her apology includes...
“Let Me Acknowledge That My Mistake Was That I Externalised A Personal Message In Public and I am Awfully Sorry For Doing That”.

Initially, I didn’t want to delve into the controversy over the gospel hit song, “Oniduro,” because I have intervened behind the scenes in concert with other stakeholders in gospel music ministry. However, I discovered that online media would not allow the dust to settle calmly.

Read the full apology note here: https://9jabeat.com/tope-alabi-finally-apologises-to-singer-alaseyori-for-openly-condemning-her-song/

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / #UYSCUTI: Olamide drops new album by 9jababa(m): 3:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerian rapper and YBNL records big man, Olamide set the internet on fire as he dropped his highly anticipated album today titled “UY SCUTI“

— Olamidé (@Olamide) June 17, 2021
The 32-year-old indigenous rapper keeps pushing his creativity to the extreme and this is what sets him widely apart from the rest of his colleagues in the rap game.

The album “UY SCUTI” contains 10 tracks with a bonus track available to Audiomack and BoomPlay users only and has features from Phyno, JayWillz, Layydoe, and Fave.

The journey which started for Olamide 11 years ago under the umbrella of coded tunes which housed the likes of serial hitmaker, ID Cabasa, and the Gongo Aso crooner, 9ice has metamorphosed into an international brand that everyone wants to associate with…the glory is HUGE!

With 9 solo albums and 2 joint albums, Olamide has now dropped 11 albums in the space of 11 years making him the only African rapper and artist to achieve this.

Read More/Download Album: https://9jabeat.com/uyscuti-olamide-baddo-drops-the-most-anticipated-album-of-the-year-download/

Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nengi, Flaunts Her Curves In Nice Bikini Photos by 9jababa(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is not news that Nengi is the most endowed of the BBNaija Lockdown housemates when the backside is the focus of discussion.

The 23-year-old reality star jumps at every opportunity to display her God-given and doctor-adjusted bum.

Nengi who is currently in Mykonos Island, posted the photos on her IG page this afternoon.

Check Images here: https://9jabeat.com/bbnaija-nengi-flaunts-her-curves-in-nice-bikini-photos/

1 Like

Crime / This Life Is Personal, Don’t Mess Things Up Thinking You’ve Got People by 9jababa(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
As much as we want to grow up and be the actual person we always dreamed of, it is highly profitable to think of the consequences of each and every one of the little decisions that build up in time to get us there.

Every individual has their own personal disposition to life. While some believe that getting to their destined future requires adequate planning, some want to take it by force.

A lot of young folks end up committing suicide after failed money ritual attempts or after they realise that they have really messed things up. It is better to die than to be disgraced, they think.

While I was growing up, there was a mad(psychotic) man that roamed around my secondary school named Boro. There was also a very rich man who owned a very large steel company in the same area.

Rumour had it that Boro and this man attempted money rituals together and while one made it through successfully, the other ran mad.

We sometimes fail at certain tasks but in most cases, we trust that someone somewhere would always show up for us no matter what.

Let’s even leave financial plans aside, you can be in the wrong place and mess things up temporarily or permanently for your life.

Some people jump into situations they have no business being in but…well, they always manage to come out of it safely. I once had a friend who would intentionally look for trouble because nobody dared to touch him, he had a brother who was not only a soldier but was also tall and heavily built.

Apart from those deliberately looking for trouble, there are times you just mess things up from simple life enjoyments.

A gentleman just got a well-paying job and he thought…oh, life is finally balanced! This is not a new thing as opportunities abound everywhere and one can be uplifted from poverty into affluence even within the twinkle of an eye.

He upgraded his life as expected…new clothes, new apartment, he also got himself a car. Life has now finally kicked off at 35…Lol!

READ FULL STORY HERE: https://9jabeat.com/this-life-is-personal-dont-mess-things-up-thinking-youve-got-people/

Celebrities / Stop Maltreating Your Househelps, They Are Humans Too by 9jababa(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
What is the first thought that comes to mind when someone tells you they want to send their child as house-help to another family? That the new family will mistreat the child?

In fact, it is a stereotype that all madams torture their young housemaids. That is why most people pray for God to bless them so that poverty does not present the option of having to send their children away to go and be someone else’s maids.

Some years ago, a couple was arrested over the torture of their househelp. The young girl, in her teen, was burned with a hot iron and had pepper inserted into her private part. What did such a young girl do to deserve this cruel punishment, you may wonder?

According to her madam and her husband, the young girl was given the madam’s baby to mind but she left the baby to fall on the ground.

Suffice to say, both the madam and her husband were locked up by the police and found guilty in court.

It is still something to wonder: how can you admit a 10 year-old to come into your house to come and live with you as a maid? A 10-year-old can barely take care of themselves yet you want them to be running your home properly like a military barrack.

If you so badly cannot do without a maid, why not employ someone much older and capable to do your housework for you?

The answer is simple, these wicked madams only want someone they can control, torture and torment without any repercussion.

What they are so quick to forget is that the young shall grow, that is if the young househelp does not even die from all that torture first. What they also forget is...

Finish reading here:https://9jabeat.com/stop-maltreating-your-househelps-they-are-humans-too/

Education / Re: If You Can Solve These Math Problems, You Are One Of The World's Smartest by 9jababa(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2020
As for me and my house we prefer simpler mathematics questions like this one:
http://9jababa.com/junior-maths-are-you-sure-you-can-solve-this-simple-junior-maths/

I can't kill myself

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Make A Post In Nairaland by 9jababa(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2020
hebb:
nice work
cool

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.