Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

9jabrainers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jabrainers's Profile / 9jabrainers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Sports / Football Gossip : Hazard , Sterling , Ake, Rooney , Malcom , Barella by 9jabrainers: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chelsea are set to make Eden Hazard the highest paid player in the Premier League by offer the 27-year-old Belgium playmaker up to £350,000 per week. (Express)
Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is hoping to meet Manchester United owners the Glazer family in the next few weeks to present a £4bn bid to buy the club.(Mirror)
Manchester City are refusing to change their stance over Raheem Sterling's contract demands, increasing fears that the 23-year-old England forward will leave next summer. (Mirror)
Real Madrid are ready to make a January move for Sterling. (Express)
Manchester City will consider a £40m bid for Bournemouth's Nathan Ake in January. The 23-year-old Netherlands defender has also been linked with Manchester United and Tottenham. (Sun)
Tottenham are lining up a shock move for Blackburn's English midfielder Bradley Dack, 24, after impressive scouting reports. (Express)
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho wants to bring in Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic. The 21-year-old Serbia international is rated at £40m by the Italian club as they know he is being assessed by United, Tottenham, Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus. (Star)
Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson is convinced English football has not seen the last of DC United striker and former England captain Wayne Rooney, saying the 32-year-old would be welcome at Selhurst Park. (Mirror)
Arsenal are interested in signing Barcelona's Brazilian winger Malcom, 21, in January on loan. (Star)
Arsenal boss Unai Emery admits he wanted to sign current Gunners and France striker Alexandre Lacazette at the start of the 2016-17 season when he was in charge of Paris St-Germain. (Mirror)
Cagliari's 21-year-old Italy midfielder Nicolo Barella, who is a target for Arsenal and Liverpool, will not join another club because of money but because of ambition.(Calciomercato)
Manager Mauricio Pochettino says Tottenham will look to make signings in January, having not made any during the summer. (Enfield Independent)
Kieran Trippier, 28, hailed Tottenham team-mate Hugo Lloris, 31, as 'one of the best in the world' after the France international goalkeeper made several crucial saves in the victory at West Ham. (Talksport)
Real Madrid's Brazil defender Marcelo, 30, says the players are behind under-pressure boss Julen Lopetegui "to the death" after the European champions suffered another defeat on Saturday. (Marca)
Borussia Dortmund have told Barcelona they want to exercise their option to sign 25-year-old loanee Spain forward Paco Alcacer on a permanent basis.
Sports / Happy Birthday To Manchester United Legend by 9jabrainers: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2018
Happy birthday to Nemanja Vidic

Autos / Re: I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only by 9jabrainers: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Julius2214:

Who be this one...
How I take spoil ur work na? When u dey disturb us with issue wey no concern person. How e take concern Nairaland if ur site get downtime... Think am na

brother am sorry just forgive me
Webmasters / Re: Wordpress Site On Free Basics by 9jabrainers: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
dogstyle007:
Search for johnboscotips on free basics app you’ll see it

alright

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Wordpress Site On Free Basics by 9jabrainers: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2018
dogstyle007:
Elaborate on your question... meanwhile my WordPress site is on the freebasics networ

URL
Programming / What Happening Nairaland?? by 9jabrainers: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
this is what nairaland is like for the past 30min

Webmasters / Wordpress Site On Free Basics by 9jabrainers: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
nairaland, legit(naij) and others like that all on free basics is there no site self hosted WordPress site under free basics
Autos / Re: I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only by 9jabrainers: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Julius2214:
My name is Julius Yamah. A graduate of Mass Communication.

I am a web designer with 3+ years experience in web design and development. I am offering to help you get an online presence for your business at a very reasonable price - half my usual price.

Everything is online nowadays, I don't see any reason why your business should be left out. No matter the kind of business you do, it is very important to get an online presence (Website) for it. Facebook pages and all other social network are good ways to promote your business too, but it wouldn't be complete without a website. And besides, the website is yours for ever.

A website will make it easy for people to be informed about your business. That's a permanent way to promote your business.

Enough said about the importance of a website.

Do you think you need a website for your business? Then let me help you set up a standard one. I create all kinds of website

For only ₦40,000 ₦19,800, you'll get:

× Domain Name & Web Hosting
× Custom Email Address ie. info@mywebsite.com
× Social media integration
× SSL Certificate (green padlock)
× Mobile Responsive
× Content Management System
× SEO Friendly
× Traffic Statistics
× Live Chat integration and much more...

Previous Projects:

www.monabis.com - Corporate/Business Website
www.mindsandstories.com - News/Magazine website
www.xatton.com - Corporate/Business website
www.leadrankedglobal.com - Corporate website
www.safetywiseservices.com - Corporate Website
Contact me for more...

If you're ready to own a website, let's talk

Call/Whatsapp: 07065161651
Juliusyamah@gmail.com

Warm regards
Julius Yamah

see life eh

you they spoil person work how u won make ham
lol
Sports / Re: Sport Writer Needed by 9jabrainers: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
ibuks12:
Are you confident in your ability to write a good and eye-catching football articles? Contact me on footballunique09@gmail.com for discussion.

First four applications would be attended to

hmmmm
Sports / Chelsea Vs Man U (Full time) 2-2 by 9jabrainers: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Chelsea vs man u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.