Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

9jagiveaways's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagiveaways's Profile / 9jagiveaways's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Total Blackout Imminent As Gencos, Discos Battle N400bn Debt by 9jagiveaways: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Genco kò disco ni. Haven't had light for the past four days. I solely rely on my generator. Even the unmetered charges are ridiculous. Nobody cares anymore. The power sector had been a failure since I was born. Totally undependable.
Autos / Re: Peace Mass Transit Conducts Tests For Drivers Following Rampant Road Accidents by 9jagiveaways: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Coffin4Sale:
Ah pls with all due respect sire, Why do you want to creat unemployment 4 dis man in this hard economy? U4 report am 4 their Ph station and not here....

Don't be silly, there is no place for sentiments here. So he should wait until the man kills a bus load of people before he publicises his recklessness abi?
Family / Re: Two Wasted Months Of Marriage by 9jagiveaways: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is a very sad one. Even though the husband might have goofed, I believe the blame squarely lies on the lady's shoulder. She's in a marriage and not a fling. It's not something that you just give up on. And from this narrative it seems she did not make enough effort to tell her husband what was wrong. It all boils down to the fact that she probably never really loved him.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Charly Boy Covers Thisday Style Magazine (photos) by 9jagiveaways: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol!

Follow us on instagram @9jagiveaways and win something today!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.