Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

9jahotbabe's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jahotbabe's Profile / 9jahotbabe's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Does True Love Still Exist? by 9jahotbabe(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2012
190: Rubbish

oga what is rubbish about what i posted please? learn to mind your own business.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: If U Are A Girl And U Need Real Lover To Huk Up With, Here by 9jahotbabe(f): 7:47am On May 24, 2012
i need to hook up with a serious guy who is caring and can take good care of a woman. number 08058838930
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: People Born In June, Lets Meet Here by 9jahotbabe(f): 7:39am On May 24, 2012
9th of june my email address is nnwhendo947@gmail.com
Romance / Does True Love Still Exist? by 9jahotbabe(f): 7:13am On May 24, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]

You May Not Be Her First, Her Last, Or Her Only. She Loved You Before, She May Love You Again. But If She Loves You Now, What Else Matters? She Is Not Perfect, You Aren't Either, And The Two Of You Many Never Be Perfect Together ,But If She Can Make You Laugh, Cause You To Think Twice, And Admit To Being Human And Making Mistakes, Hold Onto Her And Give Her The Best You Can. She May Not Be Thinking About You Every Second Of The Day, But She Will Give You A Part Of Her That She Known’s U Can Break-Her Heart. So Don't Hurt Her, Don't Change Her, Don’t Analyze And Don't Expect More Than She Can Give. Smile When She Makes You Happy, Let Her Know When She Makes You Mad, And Miss her When She’s Not There

1 Like

Romance / Re: A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. by 9jahotbabe(f): 2:32pm On May 12, 2011
Poster where u dey? I love this

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.