Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

9JaMadam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9JaMadam's Profile / 9JaMadam's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Shady Activities Of IBTC Pension Manager by 9JaMadam: 9:21am On May 22, 2015
Inkman:
Sorry oo madam....

But i hope your ogas in DM dont have a hand in it...

Have you complained through the appropriate channel?
I don't even know. I have complained to all necessary offices. God save us from these sort of stealing. I worked for it for so many years and now they are taking my sweat.
Nairaland / General / Shady Activities Of IBTC Pension Manager by 9JaMadam: 9:47pm On May 21, 2015
Hello Niaralanders, I want to use this forum to expose the IBTC Pension Services. I retired a year ago and I noticed that its only IBTC that few months to your retirement date you receive an alert that a huge amount as much as N800,000 (eight hundred thousand naira) some people N900,000 (nine hundred thousand naira) which was erronously paid into your pension account has been deducted from that same pension account.

It is only in IBTC that you are paid up to 3 million naira and in some cases 4 million naira less than what your other colleagues using other pension managers like Legacy, Leadway, Premium and others are paid the same colleagues that you entered service together, got promoted at the same time and retired few months apart from each other. For God sake IBTC!! Why!!!.

When you write a complain letter, they never give you attention. Those that don't complain may be that they are unaware on what amount they are to be paid or maybe its only peculiar to Ministry of Defence Staff.

Nigerians should please help check on the shady activities of IBTC and help do something. IBTC please stop giving retiree heart attack and give attention to complaints on your desk.

I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.