Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

9jaopps's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaopps's Profile / 9jaopps's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by 9jaopps: 6:05am On Dec 19, 2019
This is terrible. lalasticlala, Seun your attention is needed here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: How To Become A More Successful Student by 9jaopps: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Education in Nigeria is scam

After all the reading and cramming ...you discover it's all been years of time wasting and mere mental exercise.

Make money like Ned Nwoko and you can enjoy fresh
Kpekus like that of Regina

Show me way!!

Mature comments Pls......

I am studying mathematics and currently in 200level in Ondo State University. I have decided to pick up next JAMB form and register when it's Out. I plan to choose a federal university Eg Funnab whose fee cheaper. I am 22 years of age.

**Reason **
I have been having issues since when my University School fees was increased to 150,000 - 200,000 for science and engineering respectively. This became hell for me, feeding, house rent, handouts money and other fee where really hard for me. Now, I don't want to waste the remaining year just like that. I have hope that with God everything is possible but, I have to draft a plan B for myself.

I plan to get something doing pending till JAMB form will be out and admission processing.....

I am very good in mathematics and computer science. In face, I can teach and write programming language to my last breath. I understand the web terminologies and web content management. I can use wordpress, write python code and use (Django framework) and can quickly pick up any programming language at any time to learn.

Nairalanders Please, kindly come to my help in the following.

1. To get something doing pending till the jamb form is out.

2. I have paid 60,000 and I couldn't balance up. If there is a way I can get an assistant for the remaining payment (I will really appreciate)

3. What advice can you give me on how to move on if you where in my shoe.

4. Is there any help you can offer me like scholarship, internship or any IT jobs you can help me with.

I have elderly ones but, my family are not financially stable. My parents are trying especially my mum but, all efforts couldn't meet the target.

I will appreciate every comments here who could help me. I stay in Lagos, currently in Ondo (schooling).

My contact 09016687420 (not available on Whatsapp)
. Thanks

1 Like

Education / The State I Found Myself, What Is The Next Step? by 9jaopps: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mature comments Pls......

I am studying mathematics and currently in 200level in Ondo State University. I have decided to pick up next JAMB form and register when it's Out. I plan to choose a federal university Eg Funnab whose fee cheaper. I am 22 years of age.

**Reason **
I have been having issues since when my University School fees was increased to 150,000 - 200,000 for science and engineering respectively. This became hell for me, feeding, house rent, handouts money and other fee where really hard for me. Now, I don't want to waste the remaining year just like that. I have hope that with God everything is possible but, I have to draft a plan B for myself.

I plan to get something doing pending till JAMB form will be out and admission processing.....

I am very good in mathematics and computer science. In face, I can teach and write programming language to my last breath. I understand the web terminologies and web content management. I can use wordpress, write python code and use (Django framework) and can quickly pick up any programming language at any time to learn.

Nairalanders Please, kindly come to my help in the following.

1. To get something doing pending till the jamb form is out.

2. I have paid 60,000 and I couldn't balance up. If there is a way I can get an assistant for the remaining payment (I will really appreciate)

3. What advice can you give me on how to move on if you where in my shoe.

4. Is there any help you can offer me like scholarship, internship or any IT jobs you can help me with.

I have elderly ones but, my family are not financially stable. My parents are trying especially my mum but, all efforts couldn't meet the target.

I will appreciate every comments here who could help me. I stay in Lagos, currently in Ondo (schooling).

My contact 09016687420 (not available on Whatsapp)
Lalasticlala. Thanks
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9jaopps: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
When I was trying to register my courses .
I looked at the 100L course and I see two strange core courses that was never there before .
shocked shocked
Should I register them or what?
Please advise me .
PS: These courses were not there when I did my 100L
good morning. When did you apply, how do u apply. Kindly help with the procedure.
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9jaopps: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2019
Samisha500:

INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR NEXT YEAR, WHY DONT YOU REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION...

http://nou.edu.ng/index.php/programmes/bsc-mathematicscomputer-science

http://nou.edu.ng/index.php/programmes/bsc-computer-science

http://nou.edu.ng/index.php/programmes/bsc-mathematics
do you mean I can apply right now. I have no jamb!!! Can u pls tell me the procedure
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9jaopps: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Samisha500:

WHICH OF THE PROGRAMME??
maths/computer science
Education / Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9jaopps: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Samisha500:
UPDATE ! UPDATE !! UPDATE !!!

NOUN ADMISSION FULL SCREENING HAS STARTED FOR ANY STUDENT THAT HAS BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA.
KINDLY GO BACK TO YOUR STUDY CENTRE FOR FULL SCREENING AND MATRICULATION NUMBER FOR SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT...

Call/Chat
MISHA CARES
What are the requirements to apply to NOUN next year.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.