Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

9japarts's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japarts's Profile / 9japarts's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

Autos / Re: GPS Tracker|voice Monitoring|live Track|remote Shutdown|replay Routes by 9japarts: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
9japarts:
Available...
Car Talk / Re: GPS Car Tracker Installation In Portharcourt by 9japarts: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
9japarts:
Available..
Autos / Re: 40k Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
9japarts:
Available...
Autos / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Available
Family / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Available
Family / Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 9japarts: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Yes I am just gathering money now to do it . Before end of this months,I should do it

For the DNA, if you are in Lagos, go to NIMR at yaba

Google NIMR, the cost is below 150k... I think 120k

Nimr is National Institute of Medical research. You can also call them to know the price before going. Their phone number is online too

2 Likes

Family / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Autos / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Autos / Re: 40k Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Available...
Autos / Re: Get Tracking Devices For Your Vehicles by 9japarts: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Car Talk / Re: GPS Car Tracker Installation In Portharcourt by 9japarts: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Available..
Autos / Re: GPS Tracker|voice Monitoring|live Track|remote Shutdown|replay Routes by 9japarts: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Available...
Adverts / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Available
Family / Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by 9japarts: 7:21pm On May 29, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? Why would I?

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Physical fight is an evidence of not being in control or frustration.

That you beat him up does not mean he will henceforth respect you. You attract more disdain disrespect that way.

You have let your emotions overrule your judgement, this event is a bottle up personal problem or frustration you are experiencing. Happened your brother is on the receiving end of the aftermath.

No matter the provocation, don't insult, fight, or argue. Men that have their emotions under check do not.

This advice is not just for how you've handled this situation with your brother, but generally with people you relate with. People slump and die from just a push, and asides that, people who have nothing are the ones that resort to physical fight.

Apologising is the first step to heal yourself, and start acting like a real man. Real men don't fight for respect. They earn it by being the best version of themselves.

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Elon Musk’s STARLINK Approved By Nigeria by 9japarts: 1:45am On May 28, 2022
obyrich:
Can you exhaust 60k data on any of the existing telcos-MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile?

I do. And more
Autos / Re: GPS Tracker|voice Monitoring|live Track|remote Shutdown|replay Routes by 9japarts: 10:22am On May 04, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Car Talk / Re: GPS Car Tracker Installation In Portharcourt by 9japarts: 10:22am On May 04, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Adverts / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 10:21am On May 04, 2022
Available
Autos / Re: Get Tracking Devices For Your Vehicles by 9japarts: 10:21am On May 04, 2022
Available
Autos / Re: 40k Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
Available
Autos / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 9:57am On May 04, 2022
Available
Family / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 9:56am On May 04, 2022
Available
Phones / Re: Elon Musk: Commercial, Government Users To Pay For Twitter by 9japarts: 8:43am On May 04, 2022
This is interesting
Car Talk / Re: How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) by 9japarts: 12:50pm On May 02, 2022
Gravatar has made some valid points.

Many people use Toyota, more than other brands in Nigeria, same people abuse their vehicles heavily. Part sellers will stock parts that in high demand, which happen to be Toyotas.

Most used engines in Ladipo are rebuilt, not just Toyota engines, don't take my word for it, just walk around the market. Except you are buying directly from the container, and you have to know what you are doing to be able to. And yes, more Toyota engines are rebuilt, because there is a higher demand for it.

As a first time car user. You are safe with known brands if you will be travelling a lot within the country. Getting a Toyota, Honda, mechanic won't be hard.

If you want to use the vehicle for transport. Check the route you will be using, what vehicles are common. Even within a state, there are particular brands used there. For example in Lagos. Epe, Ajah, ibeju axis: Opel Zafira, Korope : Itoikin Ikorodu axis: Mazda mpv, Ikorodu to Oshodi axis: Volkswagen bus, mazda bus, etc. If your vehicle breaks down along that route, you are sure of getting a mechanic to fix the problem.

Generally, it is car users that are brand loyalist. The manufacturer across board buy parts from largely the same manufacturer and assemble. That is why the base price for new vehicles in the same category are just slightly different. They adopt and improve on the same technology.

But whatever you like.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Autos / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Autos / Re: 40k Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Autos / Re: Get Tracking Devices For Your Vehicles by 9japarts: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
9japarts:
Available
Adverts / Re: Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes by 9japarts: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
9japarts:
Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 71 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.