Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63864 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kavod:

Not once, not twice not thrice e con even add to belle fucking.. E be like say you want make thunder fire you

Na you thunder go fire
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Financial capacity at this time is not too strong.i don't have much to do that.
UptownVibes:
DNA first ooooooo. The kids might not even be yours. For her to allow her nack her even with baby inside,I doubt if the kids are yours..

Una wen still dey marry,get mind oo..

Imagine, you didn't buy the new phone.. God forbid bad thing. Op you don't have to be broken. You should be happen that you got to know early enough. You can still have your own kids.. Time still dey,so just run go package DNA... If you don't have money,borrow to do it asap.. Very important! Then from there,you will know where you're standing o.. How u take go marry olosho sef?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Toktee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.
If I catch my wife still contacting his ex I will forgive her on one condition and that is she will not use phone again.

If my wife fuvk her ex even if it's once I will end the marriage.

If she collect money from her ex I will forgive her under one condition, I will never give her shishi.

Any woman that can fuvk another man in marriage she will end you cos all your secrets are with him.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kavod: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Na you thunder go fire

Very very easy to know them.... THE CARRY BELLE PHACKERS

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
You're right bro.... I have been in Kaduna for 6 years and I can confidently tell anybody that Southern Kaduna babes aren't meant to be kept as wives.... Not just Southern Kaduna, almost all part of Kaduna.
JONSYN7154:
You said you married from southern Kaduna ryt?

What you're going through is not a new thing.

Didn't they tell you that ladies from southern Kaduna flirt a lot even if the Are married?

If you think am lying make your finding.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sir I don't know until I discover the WhatsApp messages.I swear I don't know.i will have to do Dna as they say
peedeeasobie:

I think we should look away from your wife and her Ex and focus attention on you.

What exactly is wrong with you?
What is the problem with you?

A woman started cheating on you from the first time you met her till now you are married and you didn't leave?

You may think it's love, it is not.

You are condoning evil and tolerating it. What she is doing is evil and you are accepting and endorsing it by remaining in the relationship/marriage.

I think you have a deep sense of inferiority complex.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Show us the thread where men here applaud a man for cheating on his wife ......

Oga DNA, to cheat dey una fibrinogen, white blood cells, red blood cells, muscles, bones, bone marrow inshort name it. Na una teach our gender grin and so deal with it.

tongue
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by kremzo: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Oga send that olosho out of your house. That guy will continue to chop her till infinity until he is tired. Sorry to tell you that it's the other guy she is into and don't forget to go for a DNA test.
Soulflai:
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by peedeeasobie(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Sir I don't know until I discover the WhatsApp messages.I swear I don't know.i will have to do Dna as they say

Kindly listen to me sir.
DNA test is important, very important.

You must also end that relationship.

As long as you are there, she will keep devising newer ways to stay in touch with her Ex and you will keep tormenting yourself wondering if she is cheating or not.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 27Pushing30: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

I don't know what you want us to say
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
NEUDUDE:
Just imagine if DNA was 2K.

Single Moms for plenty outside grin
grin swears bro. Most married women of last 10 years get one of the children for another man.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

Oga DNA, to cheat dey una fibrinogen, white blood cells, red blood cells, muscles, bones, bone marrow inshort name it. Na una teach our gender grin and so deal with it.

tongue
Na simple question i ask you u no fit answer grin

No one taught you anything...u women should own up to your decisions for once.... grin

...your gender has always been cheating simce the beggining of time...., its just that you dont own up to your behaviors like men do..
..u lie alot, pretend like you dont like sex...u make sex look like a favour, like something you do because men want it...u makes sex a means of exchange.
.. cool

...thats why its always surprising and alarming when your gender is caught offing pant to just about any john bull on the street...

...... but technology has been helpful... phones calls, text, and whatsapp messages makes it easy to catch a cheating parter.... grin
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
zahrach:
Baba
Am into a relationship currently with a lady
2years relationship. and we are about to get married next year
Before we met she told me she don't have a boyfriend.
In which I found it difficult to believe.
But after some MONTHS I started noticing some character in her like hiding phone and changing her password and all of that.

She make secrets calls and delete numbers
She even cram the guy number for head

Woman cheat so well even under ur nose
Am planing of cutting the marriage now
Becouse I don't trust her
She will chart from 11pm to 2am
Whn u confront her she will tell u that she came online to read and make some research.
Bro if you marry that girl your case will be like this man who create this topic.

If you can show me screenshot of breaking up with that girl I go send you 10k
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by kleuvet92: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
She ain't loyal!!!! Marriages rest on loyalty and respect, no matter person past or family background mumu na mumu. Ditch the mumu already.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 9japarts: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Yes I am just gathering money now to do it . Before end of this months,I should do it

For the DNA, if you are in Lagos, go to NIMR at yaba

Google NIMR, the cost is below 150k... I think 120k

Nimr is National Institute of Medical research. You can also call them to know the price before going. Their phone number is online too

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by osazsky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

go for DNA test and remarry her simp
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
amykwuba:
I know what you going through but you need to be patient and matured in handling the situation because of your children. Do you guys live together or she's still in Kaduna
patient wetting? Thunder fire you wicked witch.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Okpanachi1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
How sure are you that the kids are yours.? Please if she cannot respect you and the marriage vows, why marrying you in the first place. Divorce her and spare your life, after your death they will still be together
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Makowonda: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
I know that a human being "knacked" my pregnant wife and still let her stay.You must be the President General of the simps of all nations.Please don't chase her away because it is the duty of simps to play a fatherly role to their wive's side guys' children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ebubu9: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
davillian:
Lmao,
I can forgive a cheating girlfriend but a cheating wife that's the end ...
Yours is an unrepentant cheater....
I won’t even marry a cheating girlfriend.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by osazsky(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

tongue
not all of us are like ur dad and husband..this is my 6th year In marraige and i have kept all my marital vows as a man..i am happy..my wife is happy my children are happy so talk about ur family not ours
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
cryde
Soulflai:

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always

caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Post like this gets me angry.. long story short. The child she is carrying is not your own. Don't ask me how. Devorce her now.. yes now. When will women learn. And also what's wrong with some guys for God sake. A woman is married you are still fucking her. What kind of generation are we now. it pains my heart oh.. seriously. If i am in your shoes devorce her sharpaly otherwise you will end up training another man's child. A woman you have paid her bride price still having sex with her ex and still communicating with her ex and you are here asking us questions..
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by sunsplash99(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Guy, divorce her and do DNA test for your children.
If they are yours, fine.
If they are not yours, it's not too late to settle with another woman and have children.

That guy might be the original father of the children and you just doing the caretaking job.
Your wife and the guy could eliminate u and continue their lives with the children as family.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by huntax(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ninisun:

This Vikko wey Sabi insult who go feed am The single one that doesn't understand the emotions, time and energy invested in the relationship? It's not that easy like you think. I know a man his wife was wayward like this, he separated from her for 6 years but later got back and yet she never changed. I can never regard Vikko's comments on nairaland, OP should give room for reconciliation.

Ninisun, Ninisun, Ninisun...she was 5 months pregnant when the guy piped her ffs. There is no coming back from that. 7 different times!

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Kajaard: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:
Financial capacity at this time is not too strong.i don't have much to do that.

Please send that woman away. That is not a wife. She does not love you.

If you value your life and sanity you would do as I just advised you. Stay blessed.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by UNUKHASO: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
YOUR STORY IS NOT COMPLET. YOU NEVER TELL THE AUDIENCE IF YOU ARE BOTH SAME LANGUAGE SAME STATE AND IF YOU ARE NOT I BEG YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CUT OFF THE MARRIAGE BECAUSE AS YOU SAID YOU ARE DISTANT FROM ONE ANOTHER AND PEOPLE OF HER REGION ARE SO NAIVE TO UNDERSTAND RELATIONSHIP SHE ALWAYS GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE POINT THAT WHILE YOU ARE AWAY THIS EX ALWAYS KEEP HER COMPANY AND NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF MARRIAGE DISOWN HIM EVEN RELIGION MESSAGES. BROTHER SHE IS NOT YOUR WIFE
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by tunize(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Your wife for real if she begs you telling you it was the devil tell her to go meet the devil shuuu if u wanna live long and have a good "mental health" bro you know what to do abi ur tradition dey welcome her bullshit?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
She went for occasion there due to her work transfer.Right now I am saving up for DNA
DEEKAH7:
Need clarifications please.
5 months Pregnant and had sex with her EX.
Now, did the Ex travel all d way from Kaduna to Lagos to see her, or was she still residing in Kaduna when it happened?

Don't get.
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by tunize(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

You are not financially buoyant is she the one funding you? Even at then bro nor leak ur injury
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Tegabadguy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

don't live her jus keep on praying cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Themandator: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

How did you now conclude that the baby is yours since you were on ration with the ex?
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Sammyimpostor: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Soulflai:

Do DNA of the kids and end the union. Kapish

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.