Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,991 members, 7,866,726 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

9japay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japay's Profile / 9japay's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Sports / Re: Awuf Time!!! The Time To Predict & Win N500 Recharge Card Don Land. by 9japay: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
AWUF TIME!!! The time to Predict & WIN N500 recharge card don land. The match to predict na ARSENAL VS EVERTON. Oya start to dey predict oooooo to win your own AWUF Card

N.B - Na only d 1st TEN people to predict d match scoreline correctly to chop our awuf card. ABEG MAKE UNA SHARE AND LIKE D POST.

Sports / Re: Awuf Time!!! The Time To Predict & Win N500 Recharge Card Don Land. by 9japay: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2013
AWUF TIME!!! to Guess & WIN N500 recharge card don land. Make una guess 2 other teams wey go dey 9ja group for World cup 2014 in the draws dis Friday. Oya start to guess

N.B - Na only d 1st 10 people to guess correctly the 2countries go chop our awuf card. Abeg Make una LIKE and SHARE d post after una dor guess finish to qualify to win. GOODLUCK!!!

Sports / Re: Awuf Time!!! The Time To Predict & Win N500 Recharge Card Don Land. by 9japay: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
prediction go soon end oooo
Sports / Awuf Time!!! The Time To Predict & Win N500 Recharge Card Don Land. by 9japay: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
AWUF TIME!!! The time to Predict & WIN N500 recharge card don land. The match to predict na TOTTENHAM VS MANU. Oya start to dey predict oooooo to win your own AWUF Card

N.B - Na only d 1st five people to predict d match scoreline correctly to chop our awuf card
visit www.facebook.com/piginfans

Sports / Re: My Nigerian Football Fans, Make Una Visit Https://www.facebook.com/piginfans by 9japay: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
d lates news wey dey reach na na say make wenger go buy more strikers so that pressure nor go kill giroud.
Sports / Re: Discuss Football With Pigin In Piginfootballfans by 9japay: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
who be number one among them go www.facebook.com/piginfootballfans go vote

Sports / Discuss Football With Pigin In Piginfootballfans by 9japay: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nigerians make una come express una self for https://www.facebook.com/piginfans. this na be dey place wey we dey yarn footballs for pigins, all the latest football news dey inside, even match preview self, come share your thoughs with us and from time to time we go dey give free recharge cards to people wey go fit dey predict match winners.

come visit am now ooooooo
Sports / My Nigerian Football Fans, Make Una Visit Https://www.facebook.com/piginfans by 9japay: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nigerians make una come express una self for https://www.facebook.com/piginfans. this na be dey place wey we dey yarn footballs for pigins, all the latest football news dey inside, even match preview self, come share your thoughs with us and from time to time we go dey give free recharge cards to people wey go fit dey predict match winners.

come visit am now ooooooo

Investment / Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by 9japay: 10:12pm On May 03, 2013
i cant remember asking for a dime mate. i only said call because ideas are not what you just dish out like that
Investment / Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by 9japay: 5:57pm On May 03, 2013
well an idea is not all there is to business start up you know that? and for capital i can write a proper business plan that will generate start up capital through bank loans or business angels. so if you have your business fine i can put you through
Investment / I Write And Sell Business Idea by 9japay: 3:37pm On May 03, 2013
Hello, i am a business entrepreneur who spot opportunities in any field and also write a very good business plan with a well conducted market research. I can also write a proper business plan that can raise funds for existing business. Infact anything concerning Business Start up i am very good with it. contact me on +447774806535 thank you
Business / Re: How Big Is 300,000 Naira In Nigeria by 9japay: 3:25pm On May 03, 2013
thank you, and please i need more suggestions as to what offline business. i only know online business
Business / Re: How Big Is 300,000 Naira In Nigeria by 9japay: 9:45am On May 03, 2013
for the guys that gave good advice God will bless you. for the insulting guys am not bragging i just need advice, my business does not need investment i always earn i am an exchanger of e-currency so that how i get fund i actually get alot of funds in a month. i don't want to be spending more just looking for something good to do. please assist your brother not insult thanks
Business / How Big Is 300,000 Naira In Nigeria by 9japay: 2:52am On May 03, 2013
please comment on these want to know and also what it can do. because i spend that twice in a week. maybe i can invest. thanks

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.