Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Write And Sell Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Write And Sell Business Idea (1192 Views)

Please Help With A Business Idea I Can Start With Only 500,000 Thousand Naira. / Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Write And Sell Business Idea by 9japay: 3:37pm On May 03, 2013
Hello, i am a business entrepreneur who spot opportunities in any field and also write a very good business plan with a well conducted market research. I can also write a proper business plan that can raise funds for existing business. Infact anything concerning Business Start up i am very good with it. contact me on +447774806535 thank you
Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by stockbull(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2013
most nigerians do not lack business ideas but the capital to implement their project and other resources that can help them in the face of business challenges.goodluck anyway!

1 Like

Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by 9japay: 5:57pm On May 03, 2013
well an idea is not all there is to business start up you know that? and for capital i can write a proper business plan that will generate start up capital through bank loans or business angels. so if you have your business fine i can put you through
Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by Itoroetti(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2013
Why not post atleast few ideas here on nairaland?why wait untill u are being called?that's bad bro...check out a particular topic about importation,the guy single handedly did what most of us could not do,yet he never asked for a dime.try and help others grow.

1 Like

Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by 9japay: 10:12pm On May 03, 2013
i cant remember asking for a dime mate. i only said call because ideas are not what you just dish out like that
Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by Geezle(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2013
9japay: i cant remember asking for a dime mate. i only said call because ideas are not what you just dish out like that

U know that there is 'pay' in ur name...ok what about an email address?

1 Like

Re: I Write And Sell Business Idea by Nobody: 8:47am On May 08, 2013
Call J-town using glo/airtel/etisalat/Mtn .. that one na die oh// e-mail would be better bros.. help help help... k9totalcare@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Thailand Fish Retailer Are Needed In Nigeriai / What To Invest On With #150.000 / Invest In Oil Business In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.