Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

9jastarz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jastarz's Profile / 9jastarz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Never got your email then..sorry @xsay.........drop your email let me hit u up.....
Business / Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oh are you nemeze007@yahoo.com?.......
Business / Re: Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks all for the replies.....Well you can reach me @ tfolamarketing@gmail.com

well lots of ideas or ventures can be deployed online easily but its the funds and logistics that are the issue, everyone has his or her own strengths and weaknesses, some are merely visioners and strategists, some are implementers etc....

@Xsay tried to pm you, but says we not connected...so u have to pm me
Business / Looking For Partners For Online Business Venture by 9jastarz: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Looking for a set of like minded individuals to brainstorm on some internet business ideas here in Nigeria...The Online Boom is here now, we are gradually getting to that point...
Adverts / Re: Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh by 9jastarz: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Please send details to tfola@live.com
Music/Radio / Music Site Up For Partnership by 9jastarz: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hello Peeps

Just to let you know a music site will be up for sale soon, its geared mostly towards nigerian upcoming artists..

Recieves over 4000 Unique visits monthly

Has a facebook fanpage with almost 5000 fans, organic real fans..

The site is almost a year old

9jastarz dot com

Looking for ways to take it to the next level

Pls feel free to send enquiries to tfolamarketing@gmail.com
Webmasters / Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by 9jastarz: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by 9jastarz: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
penfold:

Haba...enter Barber shop or Pepper Soup joint or Club in Woolwich or Abbeywood or even Peckham na....u go socialize tire!!

I no dey go all those area....give me one nice pepper soup join or club in Woolwich or peckham...i no dey to mix jo if you catch my drift
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by 9jastarz: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Forget UK jo...lol..go somewhere else...nothing here...
Business / What Do Nigerians Want To Do Online Mostly Apart From Facebook? by 9jastarz: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello Peeps

Just doing a little research on creating an online platform for Nigerians based on what they like and want to do online mostly....Any thoughts, ideas and suggestions are welcome..lol....i guess the 3 last few words mean the same thing....see grammar...oyinbo na thief................................

One Love
Webmasters / Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by 9jastarz: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
Travel / Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by 9jastarz: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Anyone in south east london....holaaaaa.....boredom won kill me die for here oooo

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.