Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

9jaswag's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaswag's Profile / 9jaswag's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Casting Call For A Nigerian Female Model by 9jaswag(f): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2011
lol you are so funny.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Casting Call For A Nigerian Female Model by 9jaswag(f): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2011
interested in me personally? lol for what? I am in FL though
Travel / Re: Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? by 9jaswag(f): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2011
now, dont get your hopes down, there are many other ways to do it, you can:
A) go to the closest unemployment office and chat up some unemployed lady (preferably ugly). then explain to her that you want to help her financially while she helps you etc. et voila!
B) go to the nearest crack house and get one of these crackheads to marry you. offer her unlimited crack until marriage AS LONG AS SHE STAYS WITH YOU TILL MARRIAGE. if you offer her 100bucks worth of crack EVERY DAY until marriage (approximately 3months), it will still cost you ONLY 9K top.
C) go to nearest retirement home and befriend one of these grandma without family or friends and offer to fukc take care of her until her last days for marriage. you will be surprized how many will say YES to anything, rather than staying in old homes alone.
D) go to any of the east european countries that nearly joined the EU (Czech Republic/Poland/Hungary etc) and i can ASSURE you that 15K will get you married within 3months! with European citizenship, you will have an easier way in the US guaranteed!

I laugh in Igbo! Wrong!!!! Why do people like to decieve themselves? Have you tried all the above options and it actually worked for you? Look I have more than 10 friends if not more that got married for green cards and believe me even if she is ugly, fat, old or whatever; she would marry you for free accepted but she would get you deported! Yes, I said it deported! When she is getting married to you as long as you are not a citizen the marriage official or govt would tell her about foreigners especially Nigerians getting married to citizens for papers and once she knows that is why you married her you are in big trouble.

And FYI it cost around $10,000 about $7,000 if you are in the US, I have helped a lot of my friends come over here the legal way and they get married here and mutually agree with their partner. Fortunately for me, my mum is a citizen so I got mine immediately. But I still see my friends struggle every day in and out of court!

1 Like

Romance / Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by 9jaswag(f): 5:40am On Jun 15, 2011
why do Nigerians even go to craigslist sef?
Jobs/Vacancies / Casting Call For A Nigerian Female Model by 9jaswag(f): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2011
I am looking for a female Nigerian model between the age of 18-28 who would like to take their career to the next level. You must have professional photos and can speak very clearly. I am a female Nigerian based in United States and my company sometimes needs models for video or photoshoot as long as you have a good photographer in nigeria and can speak clearly I could get you jobs both here and in nigeria. Please serious replies only!

Reply to pink@urbanraves.com or anigeriangirl@yahoo.com. Seriously replies with a couple of your photos, experience and contact information.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.