Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

9jatech's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jatech's Profile / 9jatech's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Webmasters / Re: I Need Blogger Friends To Network Together by 9jatech(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
You can join me @ odafeblog.com

if you interested in Partnering with me on Content.ad
Call me 09033702545

If you Interested Having A Paypal Account that can send and Recieve Fund in Nigeria.

CLICK HERE www.fiverr.com/prince5rr/teach-you-how-to-create-a-foreign-paypal-account
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 9jatech(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Are you having Difficulty to get a Foreign Paypal Account, Not too Worry..

I will teach you how to Create a FOREIGN Paypal Account in Nigeria that will Send and Receive Fund here In Nigeria

Click here to get the Offer www.fiverr.com/prince5rr/teach-you-how-to-create-a-foreign-paypal-account

☺☺☺ I know it sounds Funny though, to Nigerians because Everybody thinks you can only Create an Account only if you Have a VPN installed, Nop,

This can be done even without a Vpn.

☺☺☺
NOTE: No Vpn will be Used,
No Tricks used.☺☺☺

Things you will Get from this Offer
* A full and Comprehensive Tutorial on ow to Create you Own Paypal Account,

* And Also a Video
Be rest assured that any Order placed with us will be handled Professionally.
Once you Order two of my Gig you'll get one Gig FREE

Thank you

Click here to get the Offer www.fiverr.com/prince5rr/teach-you-how-to-create-a-foreign-paypal-account
Adverts / Get Your Music|video Or Anything Go Viral To Over 250,000 Fans by 9jatech(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
I will PROMOTE Your

1. Business,
2. Stores,
3. Apps,
4. E-books,
5. Blog/website,
6. Products,
7. Musics or Anything at All.

To over 250,000 Fans for the next 1 month for just #10,000 only.

Call Me on 08053004125.
Price Negociable.....

Odafeblog.com

Jobs/Vacancies / All Type Of Software Available by 9jatech(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
@BLOGGER'S,
@FIVERR_SELLER'S
@MARKETTER'S
@TRAFFIC_SEEKER
@CONTENT_WRITER Etc.

If u need any of this Premium Software, am giving out a Software just for $5=#2,000 only, and for All the Software get it @ $100 only.

It comes with a Video Tutorials.

I WILL SHOW yOU HOW TO GET UNLIMITED TRAFFIC WITH ADWORDS

https://www.fiverr.com/prince5rr/show-how-to-get-unlimited-adwords-click

Contact me: Odafeblog@gmail.com

Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Market (kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 Whenver You Sign Up by 9jatech(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
<h2><b>Do you Know that<b></h2> Jumia Market (Kaymu) Affiliate Program Pays You N500 When You Sign Up and N300 Per Affiliate You Refer?</b>

After rebranding itself as Jumia Market, Kaymu - Nigeria’s largest online social marketplace, has rolled out an affiliate program which not only rewards affiliates for driving sales, but also reward them for referring affiliates.

Besides that, you will earn N500 instantly if you sign up as an affiliate and your application is approved.

So, this simply means you can earn money online in three ways as a Jumia market affiliate marketer :

1.When you sign up for Jumia market affiliate program (N500)
2.When you refer anyone to buy from Jumia market and the person buys via your unique affiliate link (N700 per sale)
3.When Kaymu approves an affiliate that joins the affiliate program through you. (N300 per referred Affiliate),

According to the Jumia market affiliate manager, you will earn flat commission ofN700 per product you sell through your affiliate link irrespective of the price of the item sold.

If Interested Signup with this Link below
https://market./?a_aid=prince_odafe
or http:///Xdn98

Read more details @ www.odafeblog.com/2016/08/jumia-marketing-affiliate-program.html

1 Share

Webmasters / Re: BLOG & WEBSITE OWNERS: DROP 'UR LINKS HERE FOR REVIEW & TRAFFIC by 9jatech(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Am sory to Announce this Late though have Received this since on d 8th Via my Email by JUMIA since Am a JFORCE MEMBER (JUMIA CONSULTANT)

Countdown to BLACK FRIDAY Started on d 9th Of Nov 2015!
First come first served ▶

Date:27th of Nov 2015

m.facebook.com/infoupadate.tk

Be Prepared Friends and Family....

If u want to Make any Order @ All,
Bulk Orders,
Single Orders,

Start Drafting ur Lists Now........................

Start making ur Orders now

Contact me
Webmasters / Re: Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow by 9jatech(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
RELIABLE DOMAIN NAME, WEB HOSTING REGISTRARER

http://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=306
Webmasters / Re: We Need Help With Driving Traffic To Our Website by 9jatech(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
GM008:
if u nid Real tym Traffic, view dis page 4more

www.nairaland.com/2705411/get-real-time-traffic-site#39595267
Webmasters / Re: Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow by 9jatech(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2015

R u a Busines Man/ Lady?
R u an Artist/ Music Producer?
R u a Blogger/ Site Owner?

This is an Opportunity 4u @ALL, Promote / Drive Large Numbr of Viewer to Your
SITES,
LINKS,
PAGES,
GROUPS e.t.c

ANYTIN dat nids 2be PROMOTED,
D amount start 4rm $10--$100 for u 2get

500hundred-1k views,
1k--3k views,
1k--5k views,
5k--10k views,
10k--15k views.

If ur Interestd inbox me
@ m.facebook.com/abiodun.odafe

Or kal 09033702545

9jasky2..com

For more.

Webmasters / Re: Get Real Time Traffic To Your Site by 9jatech(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
@Uanda, am on watsapp, u can also reach me via FACEBUK.

@October wil luk forward 2do business wit U
Webmasters / Get Real Time Traffic To Your Site by 9jatech(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2015

TRAFFIC !!!!!! TRAFFIC !!!!!!
Real Human Traffic Drive 2ur
Site,
Blog,
Group,
Page,
Links,
nd many MORE.

NOTE: It not Software nor Bot Traffic 0ooo,
because people do Ask me.

D amount start 4rm $10--$100 for u to get

500hundred-1k views, 1k--3k views
1k--5k views,
5k--10k views,
10k--15k views.

If u r Interestd Kal 09033702545
OR
whatsapp 0703301897

Add me on Fb:
www.facebook.com/abiodun.odafe

Or visit

9jasky2..com

4more.
GUDDAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow by 9jatech(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Help me review my own blog ooo, nd site Design
9jasky2..com

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.