Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

9javoice's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9javoice's Profile / 9javoice's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Lagos Deports Anambra Refugees by 9javoice: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2012
This shows that the so called 'Nigeria' will soon disintegrate for good!!! I pray it happens soon!!!!!!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: France To Close Embassies Over Cartoon Publication by 9javoice: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2012
When muslims insult christians no one hears any noise. When its the other way round, dogs start barking! That's what they know how to do best!Let them bark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sports / Re: Yakubu Adesokan Wins Gold In Paralympics Powerlifting. by 9javoice: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2012
miteolu: TRUE REFLEXION OF NAIJA GOVERNMENT - DISABILITY

You're a BIG DISABLED GOAT!
Politics / Re: Buhari To Northern Governors: Tackle Boko-haram Insecurity by 9javoice: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari again? I thought he was BH.
Family / Re: Live-In Maids Vs Non-Live-In HouseKeepers: Which Is Preferable? by 9javoice: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Non dear. I prefer to do all the work and have a rest of mind!
Travel / Aerocontractor's Advert Conflicting With Reality! by 9javoice: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
What is the meaning of this? Knowing that their prices have all increased,why can't they just change their advert?WAYO!

Politics / Jonathan And Water Generators by 9javoice: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2012
since your president has decided to ease the transportation problems in nigeria caused by the fuel subsidy removal by providing 1600 buses then he should also provide generator sets that run on water! shikena!
Politics / Re: Subsidy Removal: Un Commends Jonathan, As Eu Passes Vote Of Confidence by 9javoice: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2012
was jonathan really a lecturer? Did he really go to school on ten toes? Did he really pass through the four walls of a classroom? Did he really drink garri? Then if he did, why cant he read the hand writing on the wall? Why cant he see that the westerners are mocking the nigerians and their economy? Jonathan, you have disgraced us!
Family / Re: Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently by 9javoice: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2011
well, feel free but work harder so that she will not insult you 2mr!
Family / Re: My Wife Has No Respect Please Advice by 9javoice: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2011
just ask God for wisdom!
Family / Re: Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table by 9javoice: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2011
The man acts that way cos he feels he is a failure. All he needs at that particular point in time is for his wife to encourage him, love him more and make him understand that he has done his best and that there is always a God who would bring him back on his feet again.

Some women dont seem to know how to handle such problems. That is why most men go wako! O ma se o!
Family / Why Are Mothers-in-law So Trublesome? by 9javoice: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2011
A mother-in-law wanted to know how much her daughter-in-law respects her. She then decided to put her daughter-in-law to a test!

She asked her daughter-in-law: If I sit on your bed where will you sit?

Daughter-in-law: I'll sit on a chair.

Mother-in-law: If I sit on the chair, where will you sit?

Daughter-in-law: I'll sit on the floor.

Mother-in-law: If I sit on the floor, where will you sit?

Daughter-in-law: I'll dig a hole and sit in it.

Mother-in-law: And if I sit in the hole?

Daughter-in-law:Then I'll cover you with mud from above!

WHY ARE MOTHERS-IN-LAW SO TROUBLESOME?
Politics / Re: There Is No Point To Immortalize Ojukwu by 9javoice: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2011
@infomine63! Why are u and your stupid gang talking about Ojukwu now that his is dead? U COWARDS!!!!!!!! I don't believe in condeming the dead because the dead can't hear,talk or do any other thing. U guys are so pathetic, talking about someone when u know he can't reply! BIG ODE like YOU!

Did I hear you say Ojukwu started tribal what? I'm sure u don't read history at all. PLS go back to history you slowpoke!!!!!!!!!!!
Religion / Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by 9javoice: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2011
Did his father give him that name? SIGN FIREMAN?? HE SOUNDS SO FAAAKKKKEEE! NIGERIA BEWARE!
Politics / Re: Ojukwu’s Body To Tour 4 Countries Before Burial In Anambra by 9javoice: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2011
@namfav & violent - mind your business and shut up!

To all those suggesting that this and that country be added to the list should remember that the request of a dead man should always be respected!
Politics / Re: I Told Ojukwu To Apologise Over Civil War - Obasanjo by 9javoice: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2011
I just read this post and I cldn't resist commenting.
@ okija_juju - I believe u are an impulsive human being. The juju in your head has not yet faded away abi?
[color=#006600][/color] Ojukwu was a great man and he stood for what he believed in. Obasanjo is just as confused as he looks. He should tell himself that! Foolish man!
Music Business / My Favorite Remix by 9javoice: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2011
REMIX OF THE 1ST STANZA OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Arise O Compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain,
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

REMIX

Arise O Corruption,
Nigerians called to steal
To loot our treasury
With greed and impunity.
The 'labour' of our present thieves
Shall kill our economy,
To serve with low morale
One nation bound in bondage, hate and disunity.
Romance / Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by 9javoice: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2011
@HISchild. Na husband and wife matter be dis? Na wa 4 u O!!!!!!!!!

@poster. Good girl na heart e dey no be for body. Full Final Stop. But sha no go open ya breast O!!!!!!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.