Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,640 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

9LifeCat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9LifeCat's Profile / 9LifeCat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Politics / Re: Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri by 9LifeCat: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin shocked upper cut
YeeboMuslim:

Those youths don't lock their fathers and mothers under the bed every Monday.
Type with sense next time

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) by 9LifeCat: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin see finishing
Emekaonline:

But you can have as man of them in your family rotting in jails in India and other foreign countries. What a shame in you
Politics / Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) by 9LifeCat: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Realist12:
what's it with Obi/ Zombidients and copying? Una still wan steal " Renewed Hope " no originality from your 3rd class philosopher.
I bet you don't even know the title of LP manifesto. Renewed hope dey enter your eye abi ,join APC instead . How can a stingy former Anambra gov be your hope .
my brother, I tire 4 these daft obi - dence on. The only thing they haven't copied from asiwaju is his insignia cap. That one shame no go let them.... They have nothing positive to copy from atiku which there master breakout from except hate and bitterness. Smh!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by 9LifeCat: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.Damm!
U have time replying that dude. They're all trying to drag yoruba/southwest to there madness, but they have failed. Mischief maker

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by 9LifeCat: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
deeva2:
OBI cannot sow IPOB and reap ASO ROCK..
werey nni Bobo yi sha. Lol
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer by 9LifeCat: 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
LegendHero:
Those Obiidiots that blamed Hope Uzodinma on the other Imo thread should come and blame Ugwuanyi now since this is happening in a PDP state.

The SE planted the seed of terrorism and now it is germinating. They are on a self destruct mode.

In 2 years time, if the president in power ignore IPOB terrorism like Buhari, Borno will be like heaven compared to the SE region.

Na only the children of those policemen I pity.
bless up bro! I was about typing same..... I can't imagine a particular tribe is destroying itself just to spite others. I pity some gullible and naive one's wey dey support them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters by 9LifeCat: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/obasanjo-is-a-hypocrite-he-should-stop-meddling-in-election-matters-sagay/
u Sagat is disturbing himself, obasanjo that can not win his own polling unit. Everybody eye go clear by Feb, �

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.